[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw daughter raped when she was 9 >tfw doctors tell you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: DSC1066.jpg (176KB, 714x931px) Image search: [Google]
DSC1066.jpg
176KB, 714x931px
>tfw daughter raped when she was 9
>tfw doctors tell you what happened and that she will forever have herpes and scaring
>tfw having to refill your 10 year old little girl's valtrex
>tfw she cries all the time and has cut herself

is it wrong to wish he had used a condom?

this just kills me

>pic unrelated
>>
oh and before eveyone says "find him and kill him and cut off his balls" and all that shit, he died 3 months later so there is nothing i can do
>>
>>723853520
Where is he now?
>>
File: 1485106161888.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1485106161888.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Stop posting this stale pasta every day.
>>
>>723853520
Could you please stop making this thread every day?
>>
>>723853520
nice copy pasta fgt
>>
>>723853567
How did he die?..
>>
>>723853520
Do you know who did it? If you do, its wrong that you're not actively planning a way to end his life. If you know who this was and you let him walk, the next child to be raped is your fault.
>>
Condoms don't do much to prevent herpes. I wore a condom when i got it...
>>
>>723853520
old pasta is old

newfags still hungry
>>
Kill his relatives
>>
>>723853688
>Condoms don't do much to prevent herpes. I wore a condom when i got it...

what is herpes like, is it as bad as people say?
>>
File: CancerThread.png (92KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
CancerThread.png
92KB, 512x512px
>>723853520
>>
>>723853678
>How did he die?..

drug overdose
>>
>>723853520
gross, just end her already, it's your duty as her father to stop her pain
>>
>>723853520
>tfw this thread gets made every day
>tfw I'm going to go masturbate to the thoughts of killing you and raping your eye socket

is it wrong to with you were dead?

I just want to kill you

>pic unrelated
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.