[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/ this is pretty fucking stupid so bare with me >brothers

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: beiboob.gif (424KB, 157x157px) Image search: [Google]
beiboob.gif
424KB, 157x157px
Alright /b/ this is pretty fucking stupid so bare with me

>brothers and I always bitch about Youtube content these days
>One of our younger borthers contrributes to the cancer with CoD videos
>We all wager we could make better videos than him
>Also could get more views and subscribers as well
>Have 5 months to start up a youtube channel that isn't cancerous
>All agree
Problem is I can't think of a fucking thing to put on Youtube that isn't cancerous in some form or another. I won't do game reviews or movie reviews. I like Star Wars but with the return of Star Wars being over-hyped beyond belief the market for that is supersaturated. I do read, but I'm not one of those people that nitpick books and look at the writing styles and whatnot. I am trying photography as ahobby and really love it, but suck to much to want to put anything of me talking about my camera on Youtube.

So what do i do /b/ros? How do I win this bet against my brothers?
>>
>>723850938
make behind the meme videos
>>
>>723851080
I said not cancerous Anon.
>>
How about something original and entertaining instead of stupid video game bullshit? I love vidya but what kind of loser sits around and watches video recordings of other people playing them?
>>
>>723851147
you're making a youtube channel. it's already cancerous.
>>
>>723851345
I took this into consideration and almost decided to the noncancerous thing to do is to not make a YT channel.
>>723851251
I agree, I said I'm staying away from vidya and movie reviews.
>>
File: image.png (719KB, 871x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
719KB, 871x960px
Make a YouTube channel were you kidnap small animals and see how long they take to explode in a microwave
>>
If you're clever, can write, and can edit, you could always try your hand at abridging. 96% of them are shite, but even some of the low view ones are fucking gold.

Whatever you do, just be consistent.

youtube com/watch?v=CU4qrA1pZy0
>>
>>723851588
That I didn't consider, I would actually really enjoy doing that. Thing is I have no idea how to obtain the footage
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.