[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright anons. I've got a special box here. Inside this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: boxcat.gif (998KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
boxcat.gif
998KB, 500x249px
Alright anons. I've got a special box here. Inside this box is something very very interesting that you'll all want. I'll only open the box if I get 100 USD to [email protected]

I'm not going to bump this thread at all, I'll just open the box if the time comes.

Godspeed.
>>
>>723850226
Alright fuck it i'll throw you 5$. Enjoy OP
>>
Whats in the box tho
>>
This people, is the embodiment of the faggot OP
>>
>>723850411
Something very special.
>>
>>723850567
this guy doesn't want the box to open I guess.
>>
Do I get what's in the box mailed to me?
>>
I sent $100 worth of cow shit. Now open the fucking box.
>>
>>723850674
Yes. I'll open it up and show the people in the thread what's in the box, and I'll send it to whoever sent me the 100$. Everyone will be very jealous, believe me. It is, however, completely up to your discretion.

>>723850701
That's not true, there's no money in my paypal.
>>
>>723850701
Though cow shit is a strange currency. Are you mexican?
>>
>>723850953
savage lol
>>
How much for you to show us whats in the box and then burn it. no matter what the item inside???
>>
>>723851374
Ooooh, Anon. What's in the box is very valuable. I'd hate to burn the box but to be honest I need to get the box out of my hands if you know what I'm saying. Paypal me 500$ and I'll videotape the box burning...
>>
>>723851526
Why don't you tell me where you live and I'll come over and ram that box up your asshole for free?
>>
>>723851948
I don't live anywhere, anon. Though you're really threatening me with a good time ;)
>>
>>723852300
Op is getting mad dubs tbh
>>
>>723850578
>>723850849
>>723851526
>>723852300
>I'm not going to bump this thread at all
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.