[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when I was a little lad I asked my cousin if they wanted to play

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
when I was a little lad I asked my cousin if they wanted to play hot wheels with me. I loved to play hot wheels, I had so many hot wheel toys in my room and I would always play with them. My cousin thought it would be funny to take all the wheels off of my hot wheels. He broke all my hot wheels toys and didnt say sorry. My mom saw my broken hot wheels and got really upset at me thinking I broke them all. I tried to say it was my cousin but she didnt believe me. I had all my hot wheels taken away and never got them back.

Now years later my cousin is getting married and I am his best man. I want to say something that will ruin his marriage.
>>
File: 97920523204630289478.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
97920523204630289478.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>
You're going to ruin somebodies marriage, because he broke some stupid toys?
>>
Loosen lug nuts on his car lol
>>
>>723849334
yes
>>
>>723849486
whats a lug nut?
>>
File: 1474598878024.png (502KB, 988x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474598878024.png
502KB, 988x1200px
Godspeed brother.
>>
>>723849666
The nuts that hold the wheel to the axle. They're what you take off to take the tire off. If you loosen them they fall off while driving.

Even better you should steal his spare tire and slice the other tires
>>
>>723849666
>whats a lug nut?
if you have to ask, you are the lug nut
>>
"When my cousin broke all my happy wheel toys, I knew I had to get him back. That is why I peed in all the champagne bottles."
>>
>>723848530
Revenge is a meal best served cold.
>>
He broke all my hotwheel toys, so I fucked his wife last night.
>>
>>723848530
I had a hotwheels car, it was a old school Crown Vic white with amber caution lights on top. My best friend smashed it with a rock and then threw it in my face. I still get pissed off when it crosses my mind every now and then.

That was my favorite fucking hot wheels car
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.