[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with loneliness /b/? I've been single between

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sad-alone-boy-hd-images.jpg (38KB, 591x372px) Image search: [Google]
sad-alone-boy-hd-images.jpg
38KB, 591x372px
How do you cope with loneliness /b/?

I've been single between 18 & 24 I recently had a relationship for 4 months and it SUCKED! Apart from the sex and some occasional chill moments it was mostly forced hanging out and not getting to do whatever the fuck I wanted to do cause I had a girlfriend.

Is this truely it? if you like someone you have to become 1 symbiotic organism, or be single forever?
>>
>>723845763
Nah. You just haven't met the right one, mate.

Don't try to force the issue. You're still fuckin' young. Date some girls, make sure they know you're just wanting to keep it casual, not ready for serious shit, have fun with it, and if it gets too heavy, split.

And for the love of Krishna, get a passport and fuckin' travel. Your griping about being alone is going to dissipate when you're in Kuala Lumpur.
>>
>>723845763
Idk I just talk to myself now and listen to podcasts.
>>
>>723845763
>truely
truly
>>
>>723845763

Embrace the loneliness, once you live well with yourself only then you are ready to be ith someonee
>>
Personally I've just given up on people and im pretty happy I mostly watch streams to feel "social"
>>
File: 1488123116867.jpg (41KB, 353x504px) Image search: [Google]
1488123116867.jpg
41KB, 353x504px
Drugs, Chivalry MW and gay chatrooms
Sometimes I go to text chat and pose as a girl
>>
>>723846755
Truth.
>>
>>723845763
Never suffered from it.
I enjoy my own company and feel comfortable with myself.
Being self-reliant helps too.

If you're lonely, you *need* people, meaning you're needy for what they can offer.

Find an alternative source.
>>
>>723845763
Why would you date girls you have nothing in common with?
>>
>>723845763
>it was mostly forced hanging out and not getting to do whatever the fuck I wanted to do cause I had a girlfriend.

that's the way it is, so you better make sure she's one you wanna hang out and who will let you do whatever you want
>>
Fist i hated myself so i wanted kill myself. Then hated myself and everybody else so i wanted shoot up a school. Then i started use drugs and alcohol alot. Then i some way started believe that everything that has ever happend to me is somebody elses fault. That i am perfect and that everybody else is a disease that needs to die off. So started read about bombs on a old website that has already been deleted. How make them and other shit. But then i said: Fuck this shit no prison for me. But then all the sciense started kinda get more interesting to me. So started read about it even more on different websites, books and looked some documentaries. I started read about history, biology and all other stuff. Now i have already learned everything that i never learned in schools and i must say learning is fun. In my school time i would always just play video games, watch anime or hang out in the internet. But today i read books all the time. Maybe read some books. Because some way learning all this made really happy. I dont care about being lonely anymore. Now i just love all this sciense shit that i do alone in my house really drunk sometimes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.