[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best place to pass counterfeit bills at? Mine pass the pen test

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Best place to pass counterfeit bills at? Mine pass the pen test but I've only been using them once every 5 or 6 months just in case. Always put of town. I've been doing gas stations and just buying a lotto ticket or drink. But are there better options. Haven't gotten any close calls, a few people turned me away.
>>
>>723843072
Interested in this thread, why not try Craigslist?
>>
>>723843072
small town country stores, keep them for your bullshit purchases, or buy drugs and sell or keep. Can they pass a flame test?
>>
>>723843072
are they from AB?
>>
>>723843072
why did they turn you away? do they look or feel like they are obviously not real? just genuinely curious, I've had people hold up $20s to the light when paying for stuff before
>>
how much money, like $10?
>>
>>723843072
I would be using them at asian massage parlors. Just hand them the cash on the way out and bolt.
>>
>>723843072
Couldn't you claim you didn't know if it's a small bill like anything under 20
>>
Large malls are best.
>>
Also try church festivals (gambling section)
>>
>>723845602
THIS
They can't prove you created the counterfeit. Can't punish the ignorant.
>>
Change machines at car washes and laundry mats. Never had any problems.
>>
>>723845796
Right thats what I was thinking and if you pay for smaller shit what's the worry when your getting real bills back
>>
>>723843072
County fairs & public events. To many people and no one is checking that closely. I've never had counterfeit bills before. But a year or two ago we (local retail business) got warned to look out for counterfeit bills right after the fair. Something like $1000 in 20's got passed around and the cops figured that they would have also been givin back as change to some fair goers.
>>
IF they aren't printed on simple computer paper then they can pass the dumb nigger test. Buy some crack from a nigger and sell IT for real cash
>>
How and where can I buy/create my own counterfeits?

I literally never see anyone check the authenticity 20s anywhere, seems easy to do and get away with. Even if they had identified it as a fake 20 you could still deny it completely and say you didn't know
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.