[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GENERAL DRUG THREAD Post your drug of choice, list its pro&

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 18

File: maeng.jpg (16KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
maeng.jpg
16KB, 500x333px
GENERAL DRUG THREAD

Post your drug of choice, list its pro's and con's and link some music you listen to while taking some.

Drug

>Kratom (pic related)

Pro's:
>Reduced anxiety / stress
>Legal in 80% of the US and can be ordered online
>Promotes confidence / more sociable
>Non-addictive, withdrawal symptoms are less severe than caffeine withdrawal

Cons:
>Pretty subtle effects compared to other drugs
>DEA might crack down on it in the future
>Most kratom dealers online have trouble accepting credit/debit cards, prefer BTC

Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjNgha_qems
>>
>>723832362
First off kratom is addictive, you literally stated there were withdrawals after saying that.
>>
Only drugs worth having:

>caffeine
>cannabis
>DMT
>>
>>723832362
>kratom
what are you, twelve? :DDDDDDDD
>>
Beer

Pros-> Cheap, makes you don't give a shit

cons -> Makes you fat and alcoholic
>>
I'm fuckign terrified, I had a baggie of 4-AcO-DMT and MDMA, weighed out 250mg of what I thought was my MDMA and swallowed it 10 minutes ago and just realized it was the 4-AcO-DMT instead. That's the equivalent of 25g of shrooms. I've done 5g of shrooms before but nothing close to this. What the fuck do I do? I tried to purge but I can't. Fuck.
>>
The biggest con, OP, is that there has been no scientific research into its long-term effects. You have literally no idea about what it's doing to your mind and body.
>>
>>723832949
Do you have any tranquilisers? Get knocked out ASAP.
>>
>>723832949
Yes it's going to be a bit more intense than 25g of shrooms. Nothing you can do but accept it, relax and ride it out.
>>
>>723832949
You fucked up anon. Maybe next time you'll pay attention
>>
File: 1488003344169.jpg (40KB, 625x457px) Image search: [Google]
1488003344169.jpg
40KB, 625x457px
>>723832949
>>
>>723832950
Actually there have. It can damage long-term memory if you do it before you're in your early 20s. After that your brain is fully developed and you should be fine.
>>
AL-LAD (an analog of LSD)

Pros:
>Not as much of a mindfuck as LSD
>More visuals than LSD
>More euphoria
>Much easier to talk to people
>Less anxiety
>Non-addictive like all psychedelics
>Legal in Canada, in US you might get in shit cuz it's an analog

Cons:
>Shorter duration than LSD, although some people like that
>Not as potent as LSD
>Banned in UK, Sweden, Switzerland & Latvia

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFWf4Tb5m6Y
>>
>>723833337
That's what's known as wishful thinking
>>
DXM

Pro:

-Closed eye visuals
-Music appreciation
-Altered way of thinking

Cons:

-Nauseous as fuck
>>
instead you should just Snapchat z .com and leak all your snapchat friends
>>
>>723832949
you'll be OK anon, just chill out and prepare for a ride. if you have a friend that can come over and tripsit you that'd prob be a good idea, just make sure you dont do anything weird.

make sure you greentext the trip
>>
>>723833337
Care to link a study on it?
>>
>>723832949
keep us updated, most importantly
>>
>>723832624
It is addictive but I use a kilo over a two and a half month period for pain relief after work and to alleviate boredom. I only dose once a day after work. In spite of my heavy use for years I have practically 0 withdrawal when I take a T break for a few weeks. I would give up kratom way before caffeine. Caffeine withdrawal blows.

Now people that use 2,3 or 4 times a day might have a radically different experience. Also I use only plain old leaf powder. Extracts are the ticket to misery.
>>
>>723832949
Find xans or and benzo and take like 4 lol ur fucked homie
>>
>>723833538
Shit tier drug

Gave me HPPD for life. Miserable nausea, didn't feel right for 3 days. There are so many better disassociative drugs and so many better hallucinogenic ones. It's legal for a reason.
>>
>>723832949
You need to be supervised for sure. Make sure your sitter isn't scared to get you to the ER of need be. Large doses of RCs is playing with fire.
>>
>>723832759
>DMT
That's quite the jump from pot and caffeine
>>
File: shrooms.jpg (291KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shrooms.jpg
291KB, 1024x768px
There's nothing better than Shrooms out there. Only LSD comes quiet near. But shrooms are the ultimate drug. The drug in perfection
>>
>>723834974
Why do you make tea out of it? I just toss and wash. What's the difference in your experience?
>>
>>723835288
Try shrooms and MDMA at the same time. MX missile will launch you into the stratosphere
>>
>>723832362
You sound like a massive faggot
>>
Cannabis, LSD, DMT.

Intense DMT and LSD helped me kick my opiate addiction.

I use Cannabis daily. Sometimes I won't smoke until the afternoon because I don't like being baked in the morning a lot. No noticeable negative side affects

LSD/DMT I do both a few times every year whenever I can get a few days off work to be left alone for a whole 24-48 hrs.

I take half a xanax bar or drink a 6 pack of beer when I do LSD because of the anxiety I get from it. Any other recommendations?
>>
>>723832949
>eats DMT

LOL nothing will happen, that's not how you do dmt
>>
>>723835288
Why do you like shrooms more than acid? I'm fond of both, but I prefer acid.
>>
>>723835664
That one might be orally active.
>>
>>723835664

this

immediately destroyed in the stomach. Can barely last in the blood bacause MAO
>>
>>723835664
4-aco-dmt is orally active

4-aco-dmt =/= DMT
>>
>>723835664
he said 4-AcO-DMT, not DMT
>>
>>723835740

Not how it works
>>
>>723832362
Weed and maybe an exo or MDMA if its a fuggin party. Shrooms are great on occasion too, especially with friends that are smart and can talk about life and sheeeeit. And everything is funny.
>>
>>723832949
Take a benzo or strap in for a wild ride /b/rother.

Better act quick, cause shit's gonna get lit real quick
>>
>>723835288
YES. easy to grow, a clean incredible trip. No preparation required. No damaging the lungs. therapeatic, and neural growth stimulating. It's easily the best, right next to intravenous dmt which would be number one if it wasn't harder to find, and or prepare yourself.
>>
>>723835820
4-aco-dmt is a different chemical than DMT. It's an analogue of psilocin IIRC
>>
>>723835801
Oh shit thanks
>>
>>723834735
Sometimes you need a jump, faggot.
>>
DMT. Only problem is i managed to get addicted to it now im properly fucked because my entire free time im basically disconnected from this fucking world
>>
>>723835997
NP. I'd actually highly suggest it. Pretty good shit, (mostly) legal, if you're careful.
>>
>>723835997
4 aco dmt is basically shrooms
>>
>>723836153
I've done DMT a handful of times (still have most of a G actually). I do not understand how you could become addicted to such an intense rollercoaster of an experience. Care to elaborate?
>>
Endorphins. JS.
>>
>>723835905
>Intravenous DMT

I've discussed this a few times with a close friend and we were trying to figure out whether or not a large University/Hospital would give you Intravenous doses of DMT and/or LSD on your deathbed upon request. Thoughts?
>>
>>723835288
>>723835905
You guys ever try a heroic dose? I has stories
>>
>>723836279
Ive become kinda addicted. I usually blast roughly 30mg at a time in my flowermate. I dont know why. I just have it lying around so im doing it. Im kinda hooked because its just so different from boring everyday life.
>>
>>723836319
I would doubt that they would do such a thing. Seems like quite the liability
>>
>>723836425
The most ive tried was slightly over an eigth. magical experience. i went to https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=cosm&oq=cosm%20&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1743j0j7 for a solstice event, to watch Atyya and suppersillyus play their sets. pure magic. I also end up doing slightly lesser doses throughout the year. i tend to space them out, that way ,theyre more special.
>>
>>723836426
its not a real addiction in a sense. I just really really like doing it because there are so little negatives because im such a hardened mofo now after these 1000+ trips
>>
>>723836319
As it is scheduled the answer is no. But you will have IVs and shit all over you so have your buddy put that shit in the port and slam it. Make sure they take notes and posts a report on Erowid. Also make sure they aren't caught because it might also be manslaughter.
>>
>>723836425
I did a 5g mushroom trip a while back. To be completely honest, I was a little underwhelmed. Maybe I should have done it alone, but I usually find myself a little underwhelmed with how hard I trip on musrooms vs acid.
>>
>>723836319
I've told plenty of friends this, if I ever know I am dying soon, or gonna kill myself or some shit, I'm gonna take some fucking insane amount of something like 4-AcO-DMT or LSD and livestream the event for science. I'd be a legend.
>>
>>723835716
They get me much deeper. They showed me stuff I'm enormously thankful for. They helped me to reorganize my whole life. Acid let you keep to much control. Shrooms shows you what you have to know and to see, which is always realy bad stuff you have to deal with to overcome your weaknesses. Just some ot the point of a very very long list of things why shoorm are the best drug on earth.

Also you can grow them yourself. I don't trust any drugdealers with the purity of anything that could mess with me.
>>
>>723832949
Nothing will happen you need to take another enzym for it to be digested and activated rn its just getting destroyed by stomach acids
>>
>>723832362

I took a full dose of kratom for the first time yesterday

I got really, really, really emotional, told my best friend I loved him, cried, listened to music and took a nap.

10/10 would do again.
>>
>>723836876
first time i dosed kratom i was fukken sick for an entire day never did it again
>>
>>723836810
You know, that's how acid gets me, honestly. I definitely feel that on not trusting some random asshole and growing your own shit though.
>>
>>723835786
4 aco dmt is orally active
it doesnt need maoi like 5meo dmt or nn dmt
>>
File: 1484690219486.gif (750KB, 324x454px)
1484690219486.gif
750KB, 324x454px
Currently 1 hour into a 3 gram mushroom trip. Shits great as usual.

Also this guy is spot fucking on. I've learned a lot about myself on these things.
>>723836810
>>723836810
>>
ITT: a bunch of fucking retards who think 4-AcO-DMT is the same this as n,n,DMT.

Know what the fuck you're talking about or shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>723836425
oh fucking pleas share them! I love stories of heroic dosages
>>
>>723836944
I like kratom, but damn does it wreck my gut.
>>
>>723836746
Shrooms very greatly in active content. Especially liberty caps what might be a reasonable dose in one population can be a heroic dose in another, or almost threshold in a third. I've taken about a dozen or so fresh P. Cubenisis caps before and had an amazing experience. The visuals were just as intense but the colors were more muted. Time dilation was crazy though. LSD is just a different beast. I wouldn't take LSD again but I might take shrooms again one day if I find myself in Florida near a cow pasture.
>>
>>723836944
I'm VERY inexperienced with it, so I can't comment on that. But I enjoyed it. I'm typically more closed-off emotionally than I like, so something that kinda cracked open my shell a bit was really refreshing.

>>723837085

how so? please explain.
>>
>>723837085
You get dizzy at all? Might be taking too much. With Kratom less is more frequently, especially with green strains.
>>
>>723836634
I noticed after going on a long binge of mushrooms. Doing 2-4 grams every 3 to 7 days for about two months with no weed, and finalizing the binge with a 7 gram solo trip, that cannabis is incredibly different. I no longer get the sensation of being extremely fucked up, no matter how much I smoke. Anyone relate?

Anyone else use mushrooms as a way to better themselves?

Anyone here try acid after mushrooms? It'll probs be my next drug I try.
>>
instead you should just Snapchat (z) .com and leak all your snapchat friends
>>
>>723837085
Any reputable sources to buy some ? Candad bro here.
>>
Any of you guys did benzydamine?how was it?
>>
>>723837047
Thank you Bro! Hope You had an awesome trip. Greentext your trip. Love to read about experiences of other people on shrooms
>>
>>723837585
>benzydamine
not worth it at all
basically just 1000 negative side effects and you are mildly confused.
rather just eat ketamine or 3meopcxx
>>
>>723836810
wanted to take shrooms for the longest time, have done lsd a few times and it went great, but i heard on shrooms u cant control the trip as on lsd. the thing is, i dont know what the shrooms bring up in me, and i sure dont want to have a 4 hour bad trip cause i cant control the trip. which dose u would recommend for a semi controlable trip?
>>
>>723837417
I have been buying from Hawksbill botanicals for years now. I have tried different vendors but thier prices are great and good shipping. I honestly think there are only a few bulk importers of kratom in the US at least so everyone has the same shit. The rest is marketing. I really like thier Sumatran white, Bali red, and elephant jongkong. Just about to open a new package of jongkong right now.
>>
>>723837417

check out r/kratom
they have a list of vendors and sample prices and stuff. the redditors really do have the best prices generally.
I think the one I got it from was Enhanciosa. Shipped fucking QUICK, good price, discreet packaging. I don't know how any of that works with Canada, dunno about the laws, but I'd definitely buy from this guy again.
>>
>>723832362
> WEED
Slow beats with good rhythm Hip/Hop (not that fake get money mainsteam shit)
> Jinsing - Heart
>PROS
Heightens Introverted senses, Creativity Enlightenment esp(extra sensory perception.
And just an overall chill feeling
>CONS
Lazy,Indulgent,paranoid

>Shrooms
>Pros
Shrooms pretty much eat all the blocks in your body making it function optimally.
Opens connections in the brain that usally do not connect

>the mushrooms will teach you universal lessons and make you laugh at the same time
In exchange for knowledge of our species
>CONS
Can be scary as fuck, for one unprepared to know the truth
promotes Destructurizing of the society (what isnt a bad thing) but this makes them highly illegal, and they will come after you for undermining there plans of domination over the human race.
>You may feel stupid afterwards, but this is only because uv suddenly jumped back , from a higher intelligence.

>ah im tired
>>
File: Becky.jpg (83KB, 484x570px) Image search: [Google]
Becky.jpg
83KB, 484x570px
>>723832362
This is a picture of my friend Alice. She used to be a happy girl until one night she snorted a whole marijuana at a party. She died instantly. Please, don't do marijuana. It's the most dangerous substance known to man. Please don't end up like Alice.
>>
>>723837279
Ive done both. But imo my brain reacts to acid more negatively. Ive typically had more anxiety with acid. but that's just me. with acid ive always felt like my nerves were being magnetized. Ive always felt like my brain was a computer being placed into a giant MRI machine and being spasmodically modulated. so i tend to not do it as much. Ive had fun and interesting trips when ive mixed it with mdma however.
>>
>>723837872
>Becky.jpg
i smell a liar
>>
>>723837732

Someone's feeding you bullshit.
Iunno, try 1.5-2g, assuming your tolerance is kinda low. If that doesn't do it, don't keep re-dosing, it's just a waste of stuff.
>>
File: 1421606537471.png (268KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1421606537471.png
268KB, 400x300px
>>723832949
>What the fuck do I do?
When you meet the space aliens, say "Ayy lmao".
>>
>>723837900
I agree with this. I feel more edgy on LSD. Also a large dose of acid lasts a LONG time. I'm usually ready to just pass out a bit before the acid is done with me, but shrooms seem like the perfect length of time.

I always puke before the trip starts on shrooms. Still trip balls though.
>>
>>723837224
It's mostly the taste that nauseates me. Or if I take a larger dose, just some nausea is all. I should have elaborate. When I take it via capsules, I have a lot less issue with it

>>723837253
Depending on what I'm going for, I usually go with green thai or red bali. If I'm taking green, I'll probably take 3-4g, if I take the red (usually after work) I'll take 5-8gs. I'll be honest, I have a bit of a pansy stomach that's easily upset, but I can usually suffer through a short period of nausea without tooo much issue
>>
>>723837111
That's totally fair on the different dosages. I'm not too worried about the potency though, they were freshly grown golden teachers. I low-key feel like mushrooms just don't hit me as hard on their own as LSD does. Now when I trip on mushies, I'll puff the pipe a bit to help get the gears turning.
>>
>>723837736
>>723837742
Thanks for the advice b Bros. Gotta come off a maintenance program at some point so I gotta figure out if I should bother having some Kratom for a back up if withdrawls hurt too bad. Shatter (indica strains ) help with aches pains hunger and insomnia atleast.
>>
>>723837872
tragic.
>>
File: wallhaven-89319.jpg (449KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-89319.jpg
449KB, 2560x1440px
>>723838152
ive never puked on shrooms before. the worst ive had was slight nausea (very slight) and then once the trips kicks in the dopamine/serotonin simply overpower and feelings of nausea and replace it with wondrous permutation and feeling of ascension.
>>
>>723838167
Lol. I take more like 18g once a day after work. Toss and wash. I actually don't mind the taste anymore. But I've been using daily for years. Your dose sounds fine. Might just not agree with you. Tonga kava kava makes me regret drinking it every damn time but others not so much. Just depends on individual chemistry I guess.
>>
>>723838167

ah. makes sense. iunno, I kinda love the taste. I brew some green tea, some lemon juice, maybe some honey or sugar, mix in the powder, drink it down. Then I eat the powder that's left at the bottom. Dunno why, it just tastes pretty bitter and grainy but I really kinda enjoy it. Lucky me, I guess.

Now, mushrooms, though. Different story. I ground all those up and put them in capsules.
>>
>>723838238
They last way longer than the trip
You get really itchy/burny everywhere your mouth is a brick you basically turn into a vampire because light is just awfull. Its very nauseating and you fucking purge like a retard.
>>
>>723837858
ive had my enlightingon my first lsd trip, was fckn strange, before the experience u are a normie, and on the lsd peak i asked myself so much questions, and found the answer for many of them, i was thinking the whole trip, needed about a month to realise the scope op the answers i found on the trip

also i highly recommend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wk34mhT55o when u trip, this mix is fckn amazing, slow, and relaxing.
>>
>>723833403
i need more info on this
i live in canada, where do i get it?
>>
File: puke21.gif (926KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
puke21.gif
926KB, 640x360px
>>723838423
Pic related me 100% of the time, 45 minutes after dosing. Then maybe 15 after i spew it's liftoff. I think it is the bufotenine in them. I've only ever taken fresh P. Cubenisis that I personally pick.

I am very knowledgeable about mushrooms and I know I picked only P Cubenisis.
>>
>>723838447
Damn, /b/ro that's a lot haha

I just have a pretty easily upset stomach is what I think it comes down to.
>>
>>723838485
Ha I'm the complete opposite. I could snack on mushrooms like trail mix

Now that Kratom tea sounds pretty good though. You could probably sell something like that.
>>
>>723836425
On mobile so greentext takes time

>be me
>19
>parents out of town
>last full day of solace
>been tripping every couple days on 2-3g of shrooms every 5 or five days
>I know today is the day
>call my shroom guy and order me up a quarter of beautiful cubes
>take them home and eat them while drinking a glass of OJ and playing Farcry 3
>the onset of the high is a little more intense than usual
>instead of gently gliding into a uphoric state I was feeling myself getting fucking jet packed into a spectacular body high
>decide I need to pee
>walk into the bathroom, piss, feels amazing
>all is fucking hunky fucking dory I'm having an amazing time OH FUCK
>I see myself in the br mirror
>I make eye contact and I stare at myself for some time
>I would have looked away but I was deep in monologue with myself, but if you asked me at the time, I would of told you I was deep in a dialog
>belevie I am talking to my conscious
>finally get myself unglued from the mirror, realize there is shit to do out in the living room
>conscious don't need no fucking mirror to harass it's mortal friend!
>start having verbal arguments with myself while watching king of the hill
Fuck gotta go, eventually have to preform an exorcism on myself in the kitchen and saw some crazy shit while on a walk that day
>>
>>723838763
well strangely enough i only grow/get fatties (cubensis) as well. i guess the nausea is different for everyone. And yeah it probably might be the bufotenine...
>>
>>723838805
I am on two drugs that change how it is processed so I never get a huge rush from it. The upside is it also lasts me alot longer than for most people. Maybe 6 hours or so.

I started years ago at about 7 grams. It is like 3 bucks a day not to hurt and hate life after work. So worth it.
>>
>>723839044
Could be the remnants of sand and cow shit too. Usually dip then in ranch dressing after washing very well or blending with Gatorade and chugging. My mate never warfs though so I think it's my chemistry.
>>
File: KonstantinBax-Infinitus21.jpg (938KB, 1304x722px) Image search: [Google]
KonstantinBax-Infinitus21.jpg
938KB, 1304x722px
>>723839270
i typically get a few slices of buffallo/ranch pizza from a pizzeria and drop most of em on top. get some water and some fresh veggies afterwards. never have any issues.
>>
File: shrooms.jpg (1MB, 3336x2892px)
shrooms.jpg
1MB, 3336x2892px
Prepared myself for a long term shroom microdosing experiment. I'll write a report when anyone of you is interessted in. The few times I microdosed on shrooms prior was more than great
>>
>>723839413
Im actually pretty intrigued.
If you dont mind answering the following;
General Dosage?
Type of high?
Last for how long?
How is the onset/coming off?
>>
>>723838704
Here are some good ones (shroom related)

>How can i exist? (took me a solid five minutes to get past "how") kept saying HHHowwwwwwwww
Howwwwwwww
Howwwwwwwwww (followed by continuous laughter)

>I need help"
>will you help me"
The mushrooms will always help , it might not be what you expected tho.

> making loud noises will also cause your body to vibrate and generate great amounts of power. (like in dragonball z)

and anything else you guys can add , im exhausted as it is.
>>
>>723837976
the thing i like on lsd is that u can control it rly good. dunno if u knew that, but if u trip and u lay on the couch or chill the trip will start to get in ur head, that causes that "braintrips" where u dont know if u are in the "real" universe or in a paralell universe. if u want to stop that or get uncomfortable because of some reasons, u just have to stand up and move ur body, walk aound, jump around and the trip will get more body related and the "braintrip" stops.

if u know that mechanic the chance of gettin fckd on a trip is equal zero

so im scared when i trip on shroomz i cant get out of the braintrip if i wanted to,
>>
>>723839413
what is microdosing?
>>
>>723839408
Have you ever tried big laughing gem? Not a Psilocybin spp. I've seen them up in the mountains. Never tried them and never known anyone who took them intentionally. Know one person who took them accidentally picking a edible species and they didn't seem to have a problem, of course they weren't expecting it.
>>
>>723839817
Taking a lilshit ammount to get lilshit results that are only noticeable by negligible ammounts to make you a better person
>>
>>723839817
micro (small)
dose (dose)
>>
File: knives.png (654KB, 765x765px) Image search: [Google]
knives.png
654KB, 765x765px
>>723839782

C-cool, man.

I really don't like you.
>>
>>723839782
You need to quit anon you sound like a burnout
>>
>>723840037
>big laughing gem
nah man i havent done em. i may have seen them before on hikes but not knowing about what i was seeing. I tend not to fuck around with non-recognized Mushes out in the wildy. I might look out for em on my next hike.
>>
>>723840076
what's the point? do you even notice that? i once ate a single psilocybe semilanceata, and it didn't do anything. at best it gave me a barely noticeable tingle, which might have just been a bit of placebo effect. i was just going "do.... do i notice anything, or am i just imagining it?"

so would a microdose be something like 5?
>>
>>723839638
You don't actually trip with microdoses. It's supposed to be a sub-perceptual nootropic enhancement
>>
>>723840382
They are LBMs (little brown mushrooms). Take a spore print so you don't get a Cort. I forage for wild mushrooms weekly for food purposes. There are old mushroom hunters and bold mushroom hunters. There are no old, bold mushroom hunters.
>>
File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14KB, 400x400px)
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>723839706
after my first lsd trip i was kinda depressed for a month, only of one reason: on my trip i get spiritual enlightend sort of we are just a little piece of atoms in the universe --> life is just a strange short period in ur spiritual life --> realise that a life as spiritual energy in infinity would be much better as a life in a meat prison on earth with all that suffer and problems --> mfw i realise im just on earth to wait for death and suicide would be the only answer to enter the void.

gladly i get over that, was just the shock of discovery
>>
>>723832362
>Good old fashioned DXM
Pros
>cheap and legal
>everything is fascinating on it
>motion is fucking terrific
>amazing afterglow
Cons
>vomiting
>trashy
Can't get enough of the shit, beats everything else I've ever tried
>>
>>723840670
hahaha yeah man. i realize the dangers of that man. There's definitely too many similar looking ones to be sure without the print. I'll be sure to do a spore comparison if i ever find any.
>>
>>723832362
Fucking love kratom. A good extract goes a long way, but a properly made tea does the trick, too... And if all else fails, choke down some good maeng da and you're good to go!

My drug family of choice is speed(coke or adderall, specifically), or it used to be. Now, I generally find it unpleasant and it just leads knee slight paranoia and sweating so I knocked that shit off.

I'm left with pot (nowhere near in the amounts I used to smoke - an eighth lasts me a month or more now) and kava.
>>
>>723839638
>>723839817
microdosing on shrooms is taking a very low doseage between 0.1 g to 0.5 g (dried) compared to 1.0 to 3.0 g (dried) for a normal to heavy experience. 5.0 and more are for a heroic dose which can't handle everybody. Same for the dosage of 2.0 and more dried. Start small and work your way up.

They usually hit me very hard, because of a very low tollerance.

Type of high I It's s mixture of a bodyhigh and partuially a mindhigh aswell. It's up to you. Move around and you'll feel more of a bodyhigh. Keep still and try to meditate and you could go quiet deep with a microdosage.
I've usually experience a much deeper touthprocess as well as a much higher attention and perception level. A increassing in creativity and joy. A euphorical feeling at the peak lasting for hours and days.

The trip itself lasts for about 2 to 3 hours, peaking at 1.30 h in

Onset is usually a bit unplesant for me (because of the chang of all the perception elements). But this could be a personal thing.

So everything I've written here is a personal experience. It could vary because of your tollarance
>>
File: 1488237185238.jpg (738KB, 1944x2608px) Image search: [Google]
1488237185238.jpg
738KB, 1944x2608px
>>
>>723841142
I should also mention: 1 g (with LemonTEK) is like 2 to 3 g to me (compared to friends and experiences of other shroom users). Easy a level 3 shroom trip
>>
>>723841456
why is there a picture of a rock?
>>
>>723841600
You haven't tried that new drug, aragonite?
>>
>>723841600
crack
>>
>>723841142
I had a couple weeks of around Christmas where I'd microdose .5-.7g every 2-3 days or so and kept it up for the first week and a half or so. Was really pleasant and kinda cleared my head. I highly suggest it as long as someone isn't looking to touch the stratosphere.
>>
>>723841600
tis prolly an mdma rock
>>
>>723841784
that is not crack, that is a literal rock
>>
>>723841820
Have you ever tried doing an alcohol extraction and micro dosing weed?
>>
>>723838924
great one. Know exactlly the feeling looking in the mirror while tripping on shrooms. Somtimes feeling linke the mirror gets deeper an deeper and the wall in the mirror is moving back
>>
>>723836008

this anon gets it
>>
>>723841934
I've always been under the impression that trying to extract THC into alcohol isn't very effective, though I've never tried it, to be honest.
>>
>>723832362
I love Coke. I'm a drinker and Coke balances out the high if I feel I'm getting too drunk. Makes ya feel all warm and amped; gets some girls extremely horny. Alone it boosts energy and confidence. It's like the best drug, top shelf in comparison to these cratom, weed, shrooms that aren't even technically drugs imo. Downsides are it's expensive and a chore to find out who has the most pure shit. It's never pure (u can purify it yourself with acetone). It's highly addictive and the system can handle only so much of it. Lastly it can easily ruin your life if you're not careful or a straight up idiot.
>>
>>723841942
I've never stared into a mirror on shrooms, but the two times i did it on LSD led to some really, really interesting experiences. I'd liken it to staring into the dark and your eyes just running with the lack of stimulus. All the glitches and shit start happening at the edges of my vision, then grow into my entire field of vision but they're never crystal clear. Its like it's half imagination, half visual tricks.

On drugs, though, when you "reset" everything by blinking or refocusing, it's easier to summon up a continuation of what was happening before.
>>
>>723842477
MRW everything you says applies to Cokla Cokelers
>>
>>723842843
Wut r u trying to say?
>>
>>723843013
nothing. it's just funny to think about the amount of sugar in (coca cola) as being fairly comparable to coke.
>>
I've been enjoying kratom lately, but strains really seem to matter

Mengh da works great for me, my #1 choice.

Bali was okay, but didn't seem as strong for the same amount taken.

Had some green strain that only a small amount made me feel like shit. Nausea and what almost seemed like seizures. Fuck that strain, just threw it in the trash.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (38KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
38KB, 405x371px
Could someone tell me about propylhexedrine? Am I supposed to just eat the cotton in the benzedrex inhaler?
>>
>>723832362
For me, it's the LSD.

pro's:
>extremely fun
>extremely beautiful
>new perspective on the everyday stuff
>you get to see reality metaphorically
>low, if any, physical damage to the body
>can't smoke when tripping
>I like new experiences, even if they are scary

con's:
>trip can easily go from good to a fucking nightmare
>good chance of psychological damage
>physical sensation that you get isn't really pleasant, for me at least
>could hurt yourself if you don't have someone next to you

I usually have a huge need to go somewhere to get as much information as possible when tripping on LSD, so I don't listen to much music when on it. The following track, however, had really calmed me down once:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLZIrKJEAY
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.