[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will people finally admit that IQ is our best predictor

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19

File: IQ_graph_racial -NVangd20060122.jpg (25KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
IQ_graph_racial -NVangd20060122.jpg
25KB, 600x405px
When will people finally admit that IQ is our best predictor of life outcomes in a Capitalist society and that it is largely genetically determined with a large gap (about 1 standard deviation) between Blacks and Whites?

For ever 10 Whites, about 5 out of 10 will have average or above intelligence, for Blacks there are only 1 to 2 out of 10.

"The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.[5][6] The heritability of IQ increases with age and reaches an asymptote at 18–20 years of age and continues at that level well into adulthood.[7] Recent studies suggest that family and parenting characteristics are not significant contributors to variation in IQ scores"

SOURCE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

“If only environmental factors were responsible for the different IQs of different populations, we should expect to find some countries where Africans had higher IQs than Europeans. The failure to find a single country where this is the case points to the presence of a strong genetic factor.” Richard Lynn.
>>
File: 117541.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
117541.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
You should take this to /pol, im sure they are more than happy to discuss this.
>>
>>723829312
You misspelled jerk eachother off over it
>>
File: 1478517921276.gif (2MB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
1478517921276.gif
2MB, 250x158px
>>723828847
Have some pasta:

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on /b/ I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

We know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me fap again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targetted by a foreign entinty via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't.
>>
>>723829312
Not now, I'm focused on /b/

/b/ must know

>>723829481
Ew

Also, What's it like being a teenager these days?

>>723829522
tl:dr

Nice try tho....
>>
>>723829312
keeeeeek
>>
>>723829522
>America not racist u guis
>refugees welcome, just not in my neighborhood

so much kek, very lol
>>
>>723829682
russia pls gooooooo
>>
>>723829826
We are runnong USA now thanks you DRUMPF
>>
File: c7IrVfc.gif (405KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
c7IrVfc.gif
405KB, 500x281px
>>723829998
nigga I'm amazed either you or Drumpf can spell USA
>>
>>723830110
I am spelling English better than Amerifats haha
>>
>>723828847
You are putting too much weight on the IQ thing, black people got fucked by the war on drugs crafted by the private prison lobby. At this point it's too late and no one wants to talk about it or figure out how to fix it, so they blame and virtue signal.

Sure they have a harder hill to climb in general from a lower IQ, but that's not even the real issue.
>>
File: 1480274607592.gif (2MB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1480274607592.gif
2MB, 190x190px
>>723830276
>I am spelling English better than Amerifats haha

yeah comrade doing good, hahahahahahaha. I read that in your russian accent and it worked perfectly!
>>
>>723830276
DOING MANY GOOD, COMRADE
>>
>>723830336
Thanks, but an actual argument would be better than half baked assertions

Also kind of ironic how the examples you cite (war on drugs/private prisons) support the iportance of IQ in life outcomes

IQ is highly correlated with criminal behavior which I am guessing you did not know....

To become "victimized" in the war on drugs or by private prisons, one must first commit a crime.
>>
>>723830901
Have some pasta:

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on /b/ I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

We know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me fap again, if that's what you want.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targetted by a foreign entinty via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't.
>>
Гай они знают, что это мы.
>>
File: thats-not-an-argument-3737029.png (73KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
thats-not-an-argument-3737029.png
73KB, 500x365px
>>723831046
Pic related

Nice try Amerifat...
>>
you obviously know shit about drug war law. the drug war victimizes more innocent people than IRS tax forms.
>>
File: 1451263901933.jpg (59KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1451263901933.jpg
59KB, 500x608px
>>723828847
>>
File: 1476860996947.jpg (25KB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
1476860996947.jpg
25KB, 400x337px
>>723831189
Nor is this, Igor.
>>
>>723831339
lol ok

Nice try to derail, but obviously that is not true

The USA has courts which require physical evidence of wrongdoing to render convictions
>>
>>723831411
Who is that bald man?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>723831426
>The USA has courts which require physical evidence of wrongdoing to render convictions
kek wow you obviously know not a goddamn thing about shit here, do ya.

These russian fags aren't here to debate, just drop propaganda.
>>
>>723831351
Those example are called "outliers" in statistical parlance

What is relevant to statistical analysis is what as known as the "average" or "group tendency"
>>
>>723831585
Nice try, but you provide no evidence because you are a troll and are therefore insincere

EXPOSED
>>
>>723828847
Well what the fuck is wrong with me then. I am in Mensa and am doing okay but in no way is the cream rising to the top.

It who you know and where you came from that matters more in America. We have the illusion of the American dream but people elsewhere in the world are far more likely to surpass thier parents then in America.
>>
>>723831483
you would probably recognize his cock, you and your whole outfit slober on it when youre not busy fucking each other in the asses.

I thought being a faggot in Russia was illegal or some shit, imagine our shock when we learned you guys worship him so much you all want to blow him.

That's some gay shit comrade but hey it's cool, it's Sinatra's world, I just live here, I don't care what you do with your faggy lives.
>>
>>723831662
retarded. you guys aren't convincing cause you keep saying the same shit over and over again.
>proof
>evidence
when all we have to do is turn on any news source, or be american and know this shit.

You clearly have no clue how the drug war has affected all people, of all races in this country.

Da?
>>
>>723829574
>Hows being a teenager
You should know since you probably haven't left the edgy 4chan addict phase yet
>>
>>723828847
>People still think intelligence can be measured into a number score and that IQ is accurate
Imagine being this retarded.
>>
>>723832170
Wow pissing off 12 year olds is easy on this site!
>>
>>723831914
Haha typical Stupid American, ashamed of his own people. Next is suicide hahaa
>>
>>723832380
But 12 year olds aren't teenagers sir.
>>
>>723831914
You have degenerate anti-intellectual culture

You have no se for evidence, empiricism because you are soft, weak and have no will to fight those who challenge you

We look forward to the next decade, you Americans resent it and will be cut down to size
>>
>>723830901
Or one must make something innocous very punishable, like owning pot.

If you think the destruction of black culture was because they are just stupid, then you're wrong. It's a contributing factor, with the main problem being the incarceration of young black males.

I'm not trying to paint some picture that without the private prison war on drugs that black culture and inner cities would be sparkling meccas, but they would be a fuckload better than they are now.
>>
>>723832581
>degenerate
>anti-intellectual

*tips fedora*
>>
>>723832618
Yes American love pot, helps them stay stupid and lazy and very fat, gives them excuse to be loser hahaha
>>
>>723832581
ok Igor, too much vodka for you! They let you drink on the shill job huh? GG

>hope those sanctions are still feeling good comrade
>>
>>723832685
You have use irony to shield your own insecurity, we see this
>>
>>723831351
many such cases.
>>
>>723832907
and you guys have to stand in bread lines after your shift at the kremlins troll factory. Do you faggots squat in bread lines too?
>>
>>723832880
is he a russfag? Last i checked russia is a shithole and has a murder rate nearly 5x that of America's..shouldn't be talking about americans as if slavfags are better..
>>
>>723832880
No sanction for Russia....

I thought you read news? But you are fat liar like other American, try to act tough but we hit you and you run away
>>
>>723832983
yes Ivan, many, many cases yes.

Da.
>>
>>723833004
Actually the median income in Russia is higher than in most of America. They also have a much higher agricultural output and manufacturing base..... but keep thinking that though if you want lol
>>
>>723833014
yeah the shill machine has been operating at full capacity. They are easy to spot cause
>racist af
>keep saying the same shit
>keep demanding "proofs" of shit that's on google
>keep sucking trumps cock

All that and their weird ass grasp of our slang outs em. Then once in a while I've had em respond with shit like this
>>723832581
full on saying that the US is theirs etc. Idk, trolls trolling other trolls.

>>723831046
been spamming this in each thread, doubt it's doing much but it has killed a couple threads.
>>
Lets all just be honest and admit Black people are the best thing ever to happen to the USA. Barely a day goes by where we do not take advantage of the tremendous accomplishments these hardworking, industrious people have left for us to enjoy
>>
>>723833106
>source
>proofs
>your land will soon be ours
>inc more sanctions
>fuck off ivan

see, no one cares.
>>
>>723833298
Thanks for correcting the record!

$0.25 has been deposited into your account!!
>>
>>723833368
hahah yes because you know i am right, you cannot counter so you deflect, but you lack self awareness to know we see through you

American media can not cover for you anymore, and your president DRUMPF is weak and impotent man we can walk all over and he will say THANK YOU
>>
>>723833392
nigga I wish I was getting paid this shit, I really fucking do. You guys are. You need the rubles though.

I'm just doing it cause I'm here anyway. A small thing I can do for my country but it is something. Besides, we have had some fun moments today comrades, that's undeniable, I think some of you have started to like me.
>>
File: 1479136363838.gif (1MB, 388x369px) Image search: [Google]
1479136363838.gif
1MB, 388x369px
>>723833517
Have some pasta:

>>
>>723832618
The war on drugs and "incarceration of young black males" are the result of US citizens not being too fond of the doubling of the violent crime rate in the 70's and 80's. Do you seriously want to go back to those levels of crime?
>>
>>723833559
Black people are degenerate pedophiles

Don't use their language

It is disgusting
>>
>>723833993
Have some pasta:

>>
>>723832618
No one is in prison for smoking pot. People are in prison for being caught smoking pot in the middle of the street with their shirt off, then trying to punch a cop, while concealing a firearm with the serial number scratched off and having a warrant for larceny.
>>
>>723834052
Shhh don;t use logic and facts!!!

You're gunna trigger him!
>>
>>723828847
>When will people finally admit that IQ is our best predictor of life outcomes in a Capitalist society

There's lots of unemployed degree holders that would disagree with you.
>>
>>723831351
did the dumbass who made this image not understand the Hilton of Hilton hotels part
>>
>>723834052
>No one is in prison for smoking pot.

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNND you're done. Plenty of non violent pot offenders in prison. Get fucked. inb4 your standard
>proofs
>evidence
It's all over google, we all know it, because we are americans. It's part of our lives. In fact recently several of our presidents and governors have been RELEASING some of the non violent marijuana convicts early.

Back to your bread line, Ivan.
>>
>>723834284
Nice straw man,

Do you practice mental retardation or is it just natural for you?
>>
>>723834127
samerussian
>>
File: C4awwrCWYAE6DOo.jpg large.jpg (109KB, 561x776px) Image search: [Google]
C4awwrCWYAE6DOo.jpg large.jpg
109KB, 561x776px
>>723834374
RUSSIA CUCK SHILL FUCK DRUMPF

No Evidence? No Argument? BTFO
>>
>>723834417
>Nice straw man,

Still haven't grasped the correct use of that metaphor eh comrade?
>>
>>723834510
russia? russia.

Russia. stay mad russia. enjoy those sanctions.
>>
>>723834543
>Logical Fallacy
>"metaphor"

Wew lad
>>
>>723834617
RUSSIA GRORIOUS LEAADER

JEWISH DID USA
>>
>>723833298
>>acknowledge racial and cultural differences
>>keep using arguments i can't refute
>>keep demanding me to back up my claims
>>supports trump

must be russians!!!
>>
>>723835250
something something, same shit we talked about in every thread, keeps going, never stops, still on the clock. When is your shift change?

Ivan pls. Go home.
>>
>>723835411
must be comfy to wrap yourself in that muh russia blanket when you get rekt.
>>
>>723835411
Thank you for Correcting the Record(TM)!!

$0.25 has been deposited in your account, Jamal
>>
File: c26.jpg (69KB, 680x802px) Image search: [Google]
c26.jpg
69KB, 680x802px
>>723835411
>>
File: 1488234126924.jpg (166KB, 1227x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1488234126924.jpg
166KB, 1227x1289px
>>
File: 1488158465502.jpg (87KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
1488158465502.jpg
87KB, 702x702px
>>723835737
>>723835617

Рассердиться быстро там пацаны, замедлить его. Делает вас выглядеть слабым.

Which I know you aren't, you're maybe just getting bored or something. We have been going at this for a while now.
>>
>>723835964
Thank you for fake info troll man

Nice Google translate BTW, only a few errors
>>
File: 1475459958706.jpg (26KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1475459958706.jpg
26KB, 540x540px
>>723836220
kek, is it? idk I don't use it that often, thought id thow a bone in your language for ya. maybe we could actually chat instead this back and forth shit we've been doing all day. Let's change it up.
>>
File: 1488233955783.jpg (66KB, 799x464px) Image search: [Google]
1488233955783.jpg
66KB, 799x464px
>>723836932
Wow so troll, very persuades me, much logic
>>
Read the book "outliers" to have the answer
>>
File: 1476788695741.jpg (136KB, 1574x666px) Image search: [Google]
1476788695741.jpg
136KB, 1574x666px
>>723837212
im not trying to troll you Ivan, I'm trying to talk to you
>>
>>723837602
Very Kirt Russel

Much sincerity
>>
File: 1478306198508.jpg (14KB, 231x255px) Image search: [Google]
1478306198508.jpg
14KB, 231x255px
>>723837748
I know you're at work so I'm trying to give you something fun to do. Are you guys monitored or something? Will you get in trouble if we actually have a non bullshit political propaganda discussion?
>>
>>723838119
like for real? we can't just talk huh
>>
Have some pasta:

>>
go somewhere else with your hate facts.
>>
>>723838119
Jewish man BTFO
>>
>>723839273
Russia, fuck off
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.