[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ordered a pizza the other day. The pizza was awesome. >I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1480101731517.jpg (526KB, 954x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1480101731517.jpg
526KB, 954x1440px
>Ordered a pizza the other day. The pizza was awesome.

>I decided to leave a bad review to see if they would give me a free pizza as condolence.

>I get an email the next day stating that they apologize and would like to give me a free pizza with delivery in return

now that's how you get a free pizza.
>>
>>723827874
Who is the girl in the pic?
>>
>>723827874
You're a scumbag - no better than a nigger throwing a fit to get free shit.
Nigger.
>>
>>723828311
My mother
>>
>>723827874
You're a fucking nigger and you're proud of it, the thread.
>>
>>723827874
I hope you choke on it.
>>
OP here, thanks for taking part in this thread. I would like to personally thank my parents, Mr. Smith, and David. David is the real OG.
>>
i hope you didn't tip either :^)
>>
>>723827874
great job. i once ordered a pizza from this mediocre place down the street where i live. they're pretty young to own their own restaurant and have fights often, i heard they lost their dad in some freak accident a couple of months ago and now the restaurant is theirs to handle. the youngest delivers the pizzas while the others manage all the other shit. he came knocking on my door and gave me the pizza like usually they do, but now he wanted a tip. i declined, firstly because, they don't deserve ant more of my money. secondly, having a restaurant is one of the easiest businesses to work with. anyhow, after the kid left and i paid my pizza i called up their place and told them that their peasant worker asked for more money, which is against their policy. i heard they're running a man short now, even more busy, which is good.
>>
>>723828437
Pizza cost 50 cents to make and they charge 15 for the pizza,3 for the delivery charge then tax and tipping a guy bring it to you.The store fucks the drivers on gas so fuck them.
t. Ex pizzafag
>>
>>723827874
OP here. You guys think I could leave another bad review on the free pizza I get in hopes of another one? I could change the address to make it seem like its another person.
>>
>>723827874
GJ. It's a dumb-ass tax on the business.

Any business willing to give away it's product for free, especially to quell somebody's fee fees is retarded and setting the precedent for failure.
>>
>>723829370
I ordered from papa johns. And they arnt going out of business.
>>
>>723827874

and you got an extra topping on it too
>>
>>723829504
correct. I asked them to jerk off on it before hand.
>>
>>723827874
nigger
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.