[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No incest stories ? Pick related to her looks Lets say that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1473017523341.jpg (52KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473017523341.jpg
52KB, 540x960px
No incest stories ?
Pick related to her looks
Lets say that the story happens in different parts of time(to give a introduction and final story)
> be me most likely at the age of 10
> spending time with cousin(she is one year older than me-so close age ,close mentality) like small kids ( drawing , talking about random things, we were young and stupid, hanged out with her friends [ because I was in visit at her house ])
> one day she left with her family in other country because of work and other stuff like that
> step foward some couple of years...
> she is in high school , in year 3 she moved to my house , and stayed with my family, my father haded no problem with her stayng in our house because my dad is brother to her mom
> we started to have again after so many years a close relationship ,she was like the sister that I never haded, she was not like a distant cousin anymore
> she became quite popular in my highschool because she was in other countries and blah blah( lets call :something new and a plagued land)
>>
>>723825697
> after some time she felt in love with somebody of our age and I knew that guy , and we hanged outside , we were drinking and spending times like teenagers does
> you know like a family sometimes have to comme some bad times , I talked to hear to be carefull not to get in some weird shits, I tried to act with her like a big bro protecting her , she cried and said that she wanted to go back in the other country because she was more freely and more saffer .
> we haded every week and argue/fighting that ended in tears but in the end I wanted to protect her because she is my single cousin that I saw her in my eyes like a sister( if that is a feeling[ dunno how it is because I don't have one and I don't know those feelings, I just sayed that she was sleeping in my house andfather saws her like her own daughter, and I did not haded secrets over her =sister to me] )
> after some time( lets say almost a year ) she broke up with him and she was in emotional breakdown, I said to her that to be strong , he will not be the last , forget him and keep the good memories and go on , life is a game and only those who do not experience many feelings can't become a wise man when they grow up
> dunno probably that day changed me and I started to beccome much freelly in speach , and tried to act more wiser with her (when the irony is that she theached me how to hang up with girls , and starting loosing my virginity to a friend of her ,because she was like my mentor).
>>
File: nice ass.gif (2MB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
nice ass.gif
2MB, 267x400px
>>723825815
> she hugged me and said thx anon .
> few mounths passed and she finnaly got someoNe to love again .
> one night she sleeped in my room to chat about life and other stuff , we feel asleep ,then she was like sleep walking and placed her body over me
> I just woke up with a reaction like wtf is happening
> I was paralyzed , because it was like somebody restarted your brain and you are still waiting to compile the files in your head
> she kissed my forehead and then I grabbed her arms and and put her back to sleep gently , fuck I did not wanted incest and other stupid bullshiets back then
> after that I was impressed how much she liked her bf , and that she trully loves him.
> skip 3-4 years (atthe time both in college , same city different orientations in speciallity) .we haven't talked so much because she moved with her boyfriend when college started and each others started to move with theyr lives but after sometimes she moved with somebody else in the appartment, a friend of her (super cute girl 8/10 ).
> skip foward 3 mouths and she was again deprressed .
> I started to talk to her again because she neded somebody to talk and gave her advices .
> asked her (lets call her emilly -I don't give her real name beacause 4 chan is a magical place full of assholes,and i'm too so lets called this trade )
>>
File: 1471156877444.jpg (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471156877444.jpg
118KB, 500x500px
>>723825948
> emilly whats wrong ?
> Anon I dunno what to do with my boyfriend , I think I gonna leave him but in the same time i'm scared of loosing him.
> I said emilly tell me what is the problem , I lets figure this out toghter
> she was kinda shy at the begging , but I encouraged her to speak , beacuse in the end we all are stupid and do mistakes that have great consequences with our decissions ... I gonna lisen to you and I prommise that I don't JUDGE YOU ( this is a promise and I want you to be honest with me even if I gonna ask weird question but it is for my personal data to anallyze them).
> Emilly : I started to feel insecure with my life because of my bf
> Anon : Go on , I don't see anything , we all have our moments when we gonna fall apart but in the end we are happy when we rise our head and move foward and sayng I will never gonna do this mistake or never gonna let happen this thing happened
> E: ok anon I trist you, I am feeling like I want to leave my bf but i'm to affraid ... see it is complicated
> A : give me reasons , this thing doesn't help me at all
> E : oh anon , how do I say this...in our 4 years of rellationship we have broke up like 3 times and now I think it will be forever
> A : I said why... don't give me your adventure relationships blah blah blah and other stupid funny moments with him... I'm asking you again what was the problem that was making you take these decisions !
> E : (stardet from that day to loke impressed at me and no more acting hide a seek like a normal girl) . I caught him cheating we brakeup, we have becomme toghter break up again and now he started to stalk me even more, he hacked my tweeter ,etc so many times . It is much worse than stayng with my parrents. my life It is like a bird... always tring to fly away , to feel the cold ocean breeze once more but where is the point of having wings when you are trapped in a cage .
>>
Your grammar sucks. Take english lessons more seriously.
>>
File: 1471240806163.jpg (52KB, 640x757px) Image search: [Google]
1471240806163.jpg
52KB, 640x757px
>>723826155
> A : ok I understand your problem and i see that he was a cheater bastard and etc , but something is feeling fishy out there... I understand that you break up and etc etc, but what it is that I don't get it's why the second time happens ...I see no logic, did you did something too in that time ... don't place the guild only on him , what did you do when you guys broke up
> E : aaa you got me , I sleeptwith somebody else when we break up, but I never cheated when we were in relationship.
> A : Good girl now gave me numbers .... I I want to seewith how many 1 or 2 ? In the past 3-4 years of relationship with him, and count the period of breakdown to and start it from where you first datedwith him ... I don't care if there where many because you felt in a pain and wanted to have somebody to understand you and you get drunked and fucked.
> E : 2 anon
> A : ok I see , and i'm asking you why are you cryng.... are you fucking retard , where is your logic?
> E: excuse me but I don't get it !?
> A : you understand me very clearly , I know that after a break of 3 mhounts you find lonelyness and wanted to comunicated and have someone close , but I understand that 1 other men to fill your emptiness and tryng to forget abouT him and what happened beetween you and him . BUT what I don't understand is after you haved a second man, there where no more emotions between you and him , and now you are stayng and cryng like a little bich and contamplaining and wishing at a love that will never happen again
> E : she was shocked and convinced that what I am sayng is the truth in the end... Lets drink anon and forge this night .
> A : you will not drink tonight....forgetting is not an answer, and you must make a decision tommorow and I want you to remember every word that I said
> E : thank you for your visit anon
>>
>>723826533

> A : np cousin have a good night... gotta go and sleep with my girlfriend
> She broke up with him forever next day and thanked me and seeing me more closer to her than never
> Afer 3 weeks I called her that I need her help , I wanted to sleep at her few days because I haded a fight with gf , and decided not to threw all one ineach other so I decided to sleep at my cousin a few days
> E : welcome anon , welcomeback , wanna stay at a chat
> A: yeah cousin but when we are tryng to sleep ,I need to fill my head with every thing i need to say to you.
> Midnight before sleeping
> E : now tell me
> A : so to beggin I started feeling sad stayng with her , you know relationships commes with great sacrifices , sometimes you abandoned family in order to spend time to her , sometimes you sacrifice something that you love in order to make everything being balanced and normal for society, now I feel that my sacrifices are not worth anymore... even pussy I don't get , I feel like my dick is starting to go nuts , last time I got it was 4weeks ago , and she complains that she started to feel pain after 1 hour of sex ... you know I am an ass too ... fucking that long without cumming because I know that I don't get laid soon enough and I don't want to get bitches ,preffer to masturbate like a fucking losser
> Sometimes it is just sad that we don't know what the future brings , or even probably we never gonnna be friends in this life. She slapped me and said of course we always be toghter silly , we are cousins , but more like brother and sister and nothing will break our friendship. Promise me anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.