[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /b/, I said I'd do it and here I am, a more in depth

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 049bc7b32ebab445b0e6bb6ea6967c40.jpg (705KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
049bc7b32ebab445b0e6bb6ea6967c40.jpg
705KB, 1080x1440px
Well /b/, I said I'd do it and here I am, a more in depth telling of my story.
The story of my fucked up past few years.
Now that I’ve sobered up and wrote everything down before hand this will be a much more in depth and enjoyable read.
I'll just refer to myself as Gray throughout.

First off, some required backstory.

>mom and dad both were married prior
>both had two kids before having myself and my sister
>mom had bro1 and bro2
>dad had older sis and bro3
>our ages go bro1, bro2, older sis, bro3, me, younger sis
>only myself and younger sister at home, bro3 is 10 years older than me.
>>
I was also homeschooled most of my life, where:
>my mom or dad ran a business/worked somewhere all the time.
>the one not working spent time with sister and I teaching us until about 8th grade, where they both worked and we did online classes.
>always quick to anger for some reason, sometimes for as little as being too loud while playing
>disciplinary actions not uncommon until about 7th grade.

And lastly:
>up until about 10 years old I had a medical condition where I would get violent migraine headaches coupled with vomiting if I eat any processed or artificial food.
>other shit like too much noise, bright lights, or chemicals also triggered it.
>due to this, parents went hyper healthy, checking nutrition and ingredients for everything.

With that out of the way, I can begin to tell the story in better depth.
>>
File: dead_soldier.png (1B, 486x500px)
dead_soldier.png
1B, 486x500px
>be me 6 years ago
>always acted as good child, afraid of discipline
>decide in my head one day that I should start taking money from my parents.
To this day I still don't know why I started.
>start small, only taking $1 and $5 bills over long periods of time.
>buy candies and shit from the store, don't have any sweets at home because parents only buy organic/healthy food.
>begin to get bolder, start taking $10s, $20s, even $50s.
>don't know why I thought I wouldn't get caught.
>sister finds out somehow, I decide to rope her in.
>>
>she begins to seek stuff out on her own too, getting bold.
>ivecreatedamonster.png

>escalates for several months.
>while this is happening, parents hear about a Ukraine orphan who needs an emergency host family due to old one having a family emergency.
>parents think it's a good idea to take him in, but no intentions to adopt.

>they find out that when Ukrainian orphans turn 16 they get kicked out on the street.
>religiousmode activated in my parents minds
>”we’re going to adopt him.”
From here on out, I'm going to refer to the first adoptee as Parkour, due to him always doing it.
>they start raising money, we were well off but it was expensive because over in Ukraine everyone wants a piece of you.
>stealing escalates, start taking from donation bin.
>parents grow suspicious, and it comes time to send Parkour back to Ukraine because the summer was ending.

The final straw with stealing comes next.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
FullSizeRender.jpg
1B, 486x500px
My magnum opus that marked my swift downfall.
>I got greedy
>I decided one afternoon that while my parents were out relaxing in the pool that I would sneak into their room, take their credit card, and purchase shit from steam.
>rack up $130 in games and DLC. I thought my plan was flawless.

>weeks pass, bill comes for the charges.

>”Gray can I see you in my office? Now.”
>ohshitwhatdidido?
>they show me the billings
>”what is this? Did you do this?”
>I've been caught, what do I do?
>”I've been hacked.”
>they bought it. For like a week.
>hammer comes crashing down later. They put the pieces together.

>they find out sister was in cahoots too, punishments ensure.
>first physical punishments ensured, then they cut off our hair (most of my sisters, all of mine.)
>took away practically any and all forms of joy to us, leaving only a bible to read.
>to this date it's the most pissed I've ever seen them at me.
>also forcing all monetary blame on me, ended up racking about $300 in stealings, including steam.
>forced to pay back double because bible, started having jobs when I was 13.
>under the table till I was 16, then I started working legit jobs.
>didn't fully pay back parents until 17 because they kept finding various loopholes to keep me in debt.
>>
>fast forward a few months after it all crashed down.
>completely changed mindset, developed a “hero complex”
>idolized my childhood heroes, it was stupid but I wanted to feel worth again.
>depression started to manifest here, but wouldn't come full strength until later.
>mom left for three weeks to go get Parkour from Ukraine. Dad stayed behind but was working full time so we asked grandpa on moms side to come watch sister and I.
>grandpa is actually a huge asshole and got lost and stole money from us before going home a week early.
>owes us $700 still.

>mom comes home with Parkour, fine at first.

See the way they would get you with adoption in Ukraine is they would advertise the kids one way to get rid of them but they were actually completely different.
My family was more lucky than some, some lost their homes because the fuckers burnt down their houses.

>Parkour advertised himself as this good guy type kid that liked sports.
>in actuality he smoked, drinked, and got in trouble a lot.
>life was a bit more difficult but nothing too bad.
>>
>parents decided a switch to public schooling would be good because homeschooling began to not work out anymore
>entering ninth grade
>13
>due to homeschooling I had no friends
>spent freshman year being cringe, lonely, and sitting on a bench by myself at lunch wishing I had friends.
>summer couldn't come soon enough.
>butwaittheresmore.billymays

>during the year we hosted two other Ukrainians for a few weeks.
>IrrelevantName and Idiot
>irrelvantname ended up finding a home, and parents made the decision to adopt idiot.
>I call him idiot because I outweigh and out tall him by a huge ratio yet he has it in his head he could beat me up.
>he also has the mentality of a five year old despite being almost an 18 year old at this point.
>>
>parents announce that instead of just adopting idiot they would also be adopting two more teens.
>Minion and Demon.
>Minion was the older one of the two, and was submissive to the Demon’s orders.
>Demon was the younger sister of Minion but manipulated him under her will.
More on them later.

>parents would be leaving for three months, in that time, my sister would be staying with bro1 in Tennessee, while Parkour and I watched the house.

Side note for anyone who remembers, this was
when the Ukraine shit started and Russia began its aggressions.

Those three months were probably the most life changing for me. It's where my depression noticeably began and where I started to question who I was as a person.
>but I was mostly alone. Parkour left to go to the neighboring towns a lot so I had the house to myself most of the time.
>if I wasn't working or sleeping. I was most likely in my room on the computer.
>it wasn't really a paradise, I just wish I had friends.
>I started going out at night, climbing various roofs around town after Parkour showed me it was possible.
>I still like to sneak atop my high school from time to time and just watch traffic pass by at night.
>>
File: IMG_0285.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0285.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>be parkour.
>come home late.
>decide to make potatoes.
>a shit ton of potatoes.
>peel literally 7 potatoes and throw peelings in sink.
>cover sink with cutting board so Gray wouldn't see.
>don't clean up potato peelings.
>leave

>be me
>come downstairs next evening.
>kitchen kind of a mess but not too bad.
>make the 34th box of kraft mac n’ cheese to eat.
>go back upstairs to continue TF2.

2 days later.
>flies everywhere in kitchen.
>realize potato mess.
>wtfparkour
>clean entire kitchen.
>flies don't leave.
>get desperate.
>get idea.
>duct tape vacuum to back Luigi Mansion style.
>spend three hours hunting flies and vacuuming them
>fly problem ends two days later.

The summer also is when I really got into TF2, I probably sunk 700 hours that summer alone.
Mostly playing on a clocktown server.
>>
>fast forward to end of summer.
>dad returns a week ahead of mom.
>somethingsoff.png
>dad flips the fuck out over smallest shit.
>consider leaving home
>don't because nowhere to go.

>mom comes home a week later with idiot, minion and demon.
>all seems okay. Idiot and Minion are moving into my room, Parkour keeps his own room because oldest, and demon is moving in with younger sister.
>little_did_we_know.pdf

>the behavior started off minor, such as hygiene
>refusal to shower
>throwing used toilet paper in the trash

>basically being a general slob, teachers used to complain about Minion and Idiot because they smelled so rancid.
>andihadtolivewithit
>>
>not long after they arrived, I noticed some of my stuff began to go missing.
>so did my sister, and my parents.
>the ukraines all started to band together, under the pack leadership of Parkour.
>they would leave for hours, steal from stores, loiter in neighboring cities and trespass.
>some stuff they blatantly stole from places (because they had no money) they said they got from “the Chinese guy”
>whom may or may not actually exist but I know if he did he wasn't doing handouts.

>parkour attempted to bully my sister and I into joining his pack but we weren't going to go along with that crap.
>eventually, he got fed up with the little rules that we had at home and left, and for a year we didn't hear anything from him.
>>
>due to not being able to sit around all day going on VK, Minion and demon decided to make life hell and try to rebel/run away.
>now, this wouldn't be an issue if they weren't going to the police trying to get my parents untruthfully imprisoned (for false accusations of sexual assault or abuse)

>this is also relevant.
>VK is Russian Facebook.
>on VK they met someone that said “hey I'll give you a place to stay and give you these things.”
>so demon and Minion noped the fuck out to go with Russian guy.
>well Russian guy was actually the leader of a human trafficking ring and since at the time my parents still had faith in keeping demon and Minion safe (because they're lawfully under their protection now too) they pursued them.

>this caused this back and forth where the police would find them, bring them back, and they would run away.
>the police actually got sick of their shit and fortunately took our side otherwise I would have been fucked if my parents were imprisoned.
>eventually, parents got tired of their shit, sister was having meltdowns, I was getting worse with depression, parents were getting shorter and shorter tempered.
>demon actually tried assaulting my mom and was imprisoned for a few weeks because of it but because she wasn't an adult she was let go.
>>
>Minion we played off his own stupidity.
>he wanted to buy a plane ticket to Ukraine using some money he “earned” to visit.
>we say that's not a good idea
>his Russian counselor says that's not a good idea.
>buys a one way ticket
>he's still stuck in that shithole to this day.

>demon was harder to get rid of.
>because until she turned 18 we were legally bound to custody.
>my dad actually had a count down timer on his phone until she turned 18.
>a few months before she turned though she disappeared off the map, and on the day of her 18th, came, got her stuff, and left.
>haven't seen her since.

This whole ordeal happened sophomore-junior year, and now that it's out of the way, I'll tell the rest up until now.
>>
>Sophomore year I actually got a group of friends.
>they were outcasts and nerds so I fit in with them.
>mostly comprised of juniors and sophomores.
>most were LBTQ or otherwise, and developed a SJW/Tumblr mentality junior year.
>more on that later.

>I ended up meeting this girl that would become my first girlfriend.
>let's call her M.
>M was part of this subgroup of nerddom that a few of my section called the “Writicide committee”
>because they absolutely sucked at writing good content
>half their OC’s were gods or had a god complex. Christ it was annoying.
>M was also ironically adopted from Russia as a baby, and brought to the US.

>firstrelationship
>concerns start to happen
>didn't want to associate with me during school.
>didn't want to deal with depression.
>seemed fake
>ended up going down this spiral of different mind games
>decide to break it off for my sake.
>back2thelonelyroad

Around this time the outcast group all decided to get a Groupme server going together, to keep in contact and such.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.