[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know how fucking hard it is? Do ANY of you know how fucking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: ucfulviö.png (250KB, 296x469px) Image search: [Google]
ucfulviö.png
250KB, 296x469px
Do you know how fucking hard it is? Do ANY of you know how fucking hard it is? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS without even kissing another human being? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS with not even an OUNCE of intimacy in your life? No....of course you don't! You're all Chads and Staceys. You guys just fuck any slut you want. And you girls just fuck the top 20% of men. And don't fucking deny it, it's scientifically PROVEN! Girls rate 80% of men on OkCupid as BELOW AVERAGE. Guys like me, average looking guys, guys who are a little on the short side, we don't even FUCKING EXIST to you! We're the guys who run your fucking errands for you, help you move your shit, who treat you with nothing but respect and what do we get in return? FUCKING NOTHING! Not a hug, not a peck, NOTHING! And then you have the FUCKING audacity to turn "nice guys" into some FEMINIST buzzword and accuse us of being CREEPS! News flash: you only think we're creepy because we aren't ATTRACTIVE! If Chad does the same shit, you can't even wait to take off your soiled panties for him! Well, fuck you! My names is stan, and I'm a fucking virgin! Don't like it? Fuck me!
>>
>Another human being

OP confirmed faggot
>>
File: 1487284654788.png (12KB, 268x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487284654788.png
12KB, 268x270px
If you put as much effort into being presentable enough for even the most disgusting excuse of another human besides yourself to find you even partially attractive, then you might actually have some luck. But instead you're sitting here on a fucking autistic image board bitching about how no one likes you cause you're a rancid person.

Go buy a prostitute faggot.
>>
>>723821125

Spend more than $5 on a haircut
Shave the mass-murdered beard off
Wear a real shirt, not a t-shirt
Your head is shaped like a Circus Peanut candy
>>
File: all you got.jpg (26KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
all you got.jpg
26KB, 350x400px
>>723821125
>OK cupid stats
>"Scientifically proven"
Pick one, faggot
>>
>>723821310
I'm not OP, but I have been very active on online dating for 2 years and I have absolutely no luck whatsoever. I'm 5'4 and probably like a 6/10 but I'm fucked. I either get ignored 99% of first messages, or conversations don't even last a day or two before someone starts ignoring me. I'm convinced 99% of girls ONLY go for the top 20% of guys which is funny because they cry about how guys are players and hurt them, but it's guaranteed to happen when they ALL want the same exact guys and act like guys below their standards do not even exist.
>>
File: 1487044542037.jpg (180KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487044542037.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>>723821548
>5'4
>get ignored

Couldn't imagine why.
>>
File: 1454364110428.jpg (25KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454364110428.jpg
25KB, 540x960px
>>723821335
>>723821310
Don't you think I have tried? These stuffed whores don't pay the slightest attention to my gentleness
>>
>>723821671
ayy lmao
>>
>>723821125
Smells like pasta. Don't blame women. The jews did this.
>>
>>723821639
Yeah, and it's funny because fat girls complain about body shaming, when in reality the ONLY thing they want is to force fit tall guys to date below their standards, but those girls still body shame the fuck out of short guys. Height discrimination is so accepted these days and nobody cares.
>>
File: 7765546.jpg (18KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
7765546.jpg
18KB, 217x232px
>>723821125
stregenona is cookin up some fresh pasta
>>
>>723821671
is this a shoop job? or did u actually fall out of the ugly tree n hit every limb on the way down?
>>
File: Enemy Lit.png (68KB, 168x169px) Image search: [Google]
Enemy Lit.png
68KB, 168x169px
>>723822014
Sorry I can't hear you from down there
>>
What kind of underdeveloped human are you ? Fucking faggot
>Mfw

Indeed op is a faggot.
>>
It's all about the attitude, you fags that can't get laid have aspergers or something I lost my virginity at 14 I'm 25 now IV slept with around 50 different woman of varied races, attractiveness , some ugly some fine as hell , it don't matter if your short or whatever it's your insecuritys and zero confidence , you probably get clingy and have weird habits and talk you're fuckin autistic , I grew up poor , average height 5'11 average looks but I have style and good taste I was a bit overweight so I joined the football team , took showers, didn't play world of Warcraft in my.moms basement, didn't run with a clique either was freinds with everyone I wouldn't say I was popular but I had money cuz I worked and ...... Fuck it nothing is gonna help you faggots
>>
I have a cute, quiet-type girlfriend who I've been with for more than 11 years.
She was a baker and I was a dishwasher at the time.
I still question how she's still with me.
She was a virgin when I met her.
She never wants to get married or have kids.
She still has an awesome body.
I just felt like sharing how amazing it is to have a girlfriend.
I'm 6'1" by the way.
>>
File: Datface.png (93KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Datface.png
93KB, 250x250px
>>723821671
>>
>>723821125
Go to an Asian massage parlor you fucking Mongoloid
>>
If I had a dollar for every time I had a wank, I'd have more money than I'd know what to do with.
If I had a dollar for every time I saw someone being a bitch about not getting girls on the internet I'd be the richest man in the world.

Grow a pair and ask somone out, faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.