[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Trump is going to avoid the White House Correspondent's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 17

File: trump-dinner.jpg (181KB, 476x357px) Image search: [Google]
trump-dinner.jpg
181KB, 476x357px
So, Trump is going to avoid the White House Correspondent's Dinner. What a cunt.
>>
>>723817411
No. The cunts are the "journalists". What little bitches
>>
>>723817920
if the journalists are cunts then we have a coward in chief
>>
>>723817920
No. You're the cunt, bitch.
>>
>>723817411
It is funny when the right wing acts like tough guys when in fact they are all complete pussies. They are the ones who are willing to compromise the country's values because they are afraid of terrorism. They are the ones avoiding the correspondents dinner and banning media outlets because they are afraid of what they will print and say.

its just all so ironic.
>>
>>723817920
Have some pasta:

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on /b/ I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

We know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me fap again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targetted by a foreign entinty via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb faggots. We aren't and we won't.
>>
File: 1487826585915.jpg (33KB, 478x315px) Image search: [Google]
1487826585915.jpg
33KB, 478x315px
>>
>>723817411
Good, Don't enable the liberal media.
>>
>>723817411
Amerifats should hire Alec Baldwin to sit in for that cunt
>>
Trump on CNN:
>the leaks are real but the news is fake

Trump on FOX:
>the Swedish Official appearance was fake but the news is real

really makes you think
>>
>>723818482
man that would be so great. srsly I wouldn't be shocked if it actually happened. T dog hates getting embarrassed above all other things. It would be so perfect.
>>
File: delicious.jpg (37KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.jpg
37KB, 560x420px
>>723818265

As a fellow actual american, I applaud your efforts.
>>
>>723818739
They should go all out. Have melissa mccarthy do Spicer and have Rosie do Bannon.

It would be the greatest ever.
>>
>>723817411
>I fucking hate him, therefore i must speak about him at all times
>AT ALL TIMES

lmao fag
>>
>>723818786
don't know if it does any good but only takes two secs, sometimes it kills the threads.
>>
>>723818422
yeah he's so cool we should suck his cock. nobody should be allowed to criticize him.
>>
>>723818984
agreed.

Do we need to get a kickstarter or something going idk, shit. Srsly it wouldn't suprise me at all if it's being planned rn as we speak.
>>
>>723818246
> waaaah muh patriot act
> muh biased media free speech freedom of the press lmao
I didn't see obama shutting down the NSA.
Trump has no obligation to ever give attention to lamestream media. They are corporations, they are not the press. At this point I'd rather Trump invite Sargon, Pewdiepie, Styxhexenhammer666, Vee and many other independent people to report on the white house. Corporate media has nothing too offer to this society anymore. They might have been somewhat decent in the past, but now they do nothing but organize attacks with each other or print what the biggest contributor wants them too.
>>
>>723818265
Interesting perspective. Now you have me thinking...
>>
>>723819152
>lamestream media. They are corporations, they are not the press
YES THEY ARE

Did you not understand the Citizen's United court case?

It said that corporations are citizens and can spend as much money as they want on campaigns because it's FREE SPEECH.

So if corporations can exercise free speech ala the 1st Amendment, they can exercise free speech by being the press.

Get it yet? The Republicans ate the double-edged sword hook-line-and-sinker. (And yes, I intentionally mixed metaphors).
>>
>>723819466
No, they are not the press. Individual entities are not the press.
>>
>>723818739
Embarassed? Never seen that. Best president in the past 60 years son. Is it summer already?
>>
>>723820274
Have some pasta:

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on /b/ I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

We know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me fap again, if that's what you want.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targetted by a foreign entinty via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb faggots. We aren't and we won't.
>>
File: trump snowflake.jpg (42KB, 720x637px) Image search: [Google]
trump snowflake.jpg
42KB, 720x637px
>>
File: trump sad.gif (193KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
trump sad.gif
193KB, 500x375px
>>
>>723817411
>>723818265
>>723818420
>>723820334
>>723820419
>>723820440
> have cringy badly edited, unrelatable memes prepared
> make pasta that is basically "HA I might have had to face that argument were it not for this grammatical mistake"
> We aren't shills tho
Yeah, no, fuck off. You still don't understand this website a year later.
>>
>>723821044
a year later from what comrade?
>>
>>723817411
if i was donald trump i would sit there and jack off to the verbal abuse and have the night culminate with sean king pissing all over me
>>
>>723817411
We should have Jeffery Ross host the damn thing and then CNN should broadcast it as payback for Trump.
>>
>>723817411

The Jews have been found out once again. Listen to them whine. Trump has money and has zero need for the Jews. They are beside themselves.
>>
>>723817411

If he can't take some jokes at the WHCD then how the fuck can he stand up to terrorists.

He's a joke, please dumbshits he voted for him, see the error in your ways and become Americans again and Dump Trump.
>>
>>723821325
Alec Baldwin should just show up and do it.
>>
>>723821406
Have some pasta:

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't.
>>
File: 1486394862463.jpg (40KB, 612x502px) Image search: [Google]
1486394862463.jpg
40KB, 612x502px
>>723818246
Right!?!?!?! These are the people who tell us they will totally defeat ISIS. Trump and the GOP in congress can't even face Americans.
>>
>>723818482
We're working on it.
>>
>>723817920
you are just mad, because they show the truth to the masses
>>
>>723817411
if you knew that the dinner you where planning on attending was full of cut throats and liars who have used and will continue to use any and every opportunity to attack you, even ones that dont exist, would you go? and before you say "hurr durr, me brave" i would like to point out that walking into an obvious ambush with nothing to gain is not bravery, its stupidity and recklessness.

furthermore, the media has savagely and wrongly attacked him for the past year or more, so why should he do them the honnor of gracing them with his presence.
>>
File: 1486569280357.jpg (47KB, 497x495px) Image search: [Google]
1486569280357.jpg
47KB, 497x495px
>>723817920
Funny - you like what these "cunts" were saying about Trump getting elected as president. You cheered when the "cunts" reported that bit of "fake news".
>>
File: 1486829376911.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486829376911.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>723821176
> comrade
> everybody who supports trump is a russian
> I will say this everytime somebody posts an irrefutable argument because I can not attack the argument and so I must go ad-hominem to try and discredit my opposition
>>
>>723821831
it's official. The right can make a bullshit excuse for anything as long as they don't have to think critically.
>>
>>723821447
Jeffery Ross "roasting" Alec Baldwin as Trump!!! That would be great - I would definitely watch.
>>
File: 1478517921276.gif (2MB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
1478517921276.gif
2MB, 250x158px
>>723821831
Have some pasta:

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't.
>>
>>723821831
if it is tradition, then the faggot has to attend it, he's just scared, that he'll fuck up like always
>>
>>723821893
you guys aren't here to debate you're here to drop propaganda for a few rubles an hour. Get fucked.
>>
>>723821846
Yeah a flood "Not My President", fine piece of journalism right there.
>>723821961
> falling for the bipartisan bait hook line and sinker
It's retards like you why there are only 2 major parties in the USA
>>
>>723817411
I don't blame him. All those left wing phonies are going to do is make fun of him and conservatives. Fuck Em I've had my fill of liberaism, with all of these award shows and BS.
>>
>>723817411
>insults him and his intelligence on a daily basis
>undermines any policy he puts forward
>insinuate his child is retarded
>call his wife a whore
>release a list of potential people to kill in order to get a democrat in office
>every talk show is about how to impeach him or calling him a nazi
Gee I wonder why he doesn't want to have a non formal dinner with a room full of these people.

Not a trump supporter, just think it's fucking hilarious that the left puts a fork in a light socket over and over and then complains that trump shocked them.
>>
>>723822262
Have some pasta:

>>
>>723821961
yup, typical anti trump. pro trump "here, have some logic" anti trump "oh yeah well... your orange, hahahahaha, me smatarter then you, me win!!!"

>>723822027
dunno, if this is in support of my comment or not, either way- tldr, i gotta go to work

>>723822067
no. keep up with the times, tradtion that is pointless and destructive dose not need to be observed.
>>
Sure thing Ivan, take a vodka break my man.
>>
>>723817411
I am one of those stinking liberal faggots you all hate, cucks. However I agree with the glorious leaders decision. The White House Correspondents dinner is the biggest circle jerk outside of the Oscars. Actual serious journalists should never have allowed themselves to be taken in by this bullshit. Hope it finally gets shutdown forever.
>>
>>723822100
> postulate argument
> ignores it
> muh russian
Unlike you I'm not appealing to emotion or perception. You're the one dealing in propaganda, you're the one who keeps spouting Madame Prisoner's propaganda here.
Now, show me you're a big boy shill and don't post
> muh russian
> muh -ist
>>
>>723822262
lol, you don't get it. They are not lieing about any of it.

>Trump is stupid.
>His policies are horrible and are called out for it.
>His kid is retarded.
>An expensive whore, she is only with him for the money.
>He will be impeached and is ignorant of racism.
>>
>>723822611
>thinks they are winning

>>
>>723818246
the ovens are already heating up

soon
>>
>>723817411
They will get sick to there stomachs if he attended. He's one ugly mother fucker and so his is whole family plus is supporters are ugly fuckers too.
>>
>>723819152
you are so fucking retarded it hurts
>>
>>723819466
/thread
>>
>>723823209
> he believes the mainstream media
> calls others retards
Wew lad
>>
>>723822067
it was tradition that the president be a white christian man and look what happened with that
>>
>>723823757
Have some pasta:

>>
File: Yourpastaisshitandalreadystale.png (20KB, 590x354px) Image search: [Google]
Yourpastaisshitandalreadystale.png
20KB, 590x354px
>>723824040
Are americans russian shills too ?
>>
File: 1476860996947.jpg (25KB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
1476860996947.jpg
25KB, 400x337px
>>723824295
fuck off Ivan
>>
File: 3_0.png (284KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
3_0.png
284KB, 586x634px
>>723824407
> facts are russian spies
Fuck off David Brock
>>
>>723824598
How long is the bread line going to be for you guys today?
>>
File: MISSION-ACCOMPLISHED-PUTIN.jpg (204KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
MISSION-ACCOMPLISHED-PUTIN.jpg
204KB, 700x550px
>>
File: 1488158465502.jpg (87KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
1488158465502.jpg
87KB, 702x702px
>>723824724
just for now
>>
>>723824685
> supports a party that promotes welfare
> talks to others about breadlines
Lowest IQ shills ever.
>>
File: trump exec order.jpg (39KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
trump exec order.jpg
39KB, 480x331px
>>723817411
He's still butt-hurt from the last time he went to that dinner.
https://youtu.be/pBZCO933ZT8

>>
File: 1476922819623.png (596KB, 560x504px) Image search: [Google]
1476922819623.png
596KB, 560x504px
>>723825135
>assumes I support any party.

Calm down Ivan, take a vodka break.
>>
File: kMUKzoP.png (263KB, 733x715px) Image search: [Google]
kMUKzoP.png
263KB, 733x715px
OBAMA!! The world would so much better if he was still in office.
>>
>>723817411

no its because the traditinoal dinner was invented by the jews which somehow can manipulate with the president in a way for their benefits

jews are the elite who where are behind Hillary rotten Clinton
>>
>>723826736
Have some pasta:

>>
>>723817411
because it fucking matters
>>
>>723826360
never heard about obama assassinating Americans. I know he approved being able to drone strike on Americans in America we'll see what they fucking think they are going to do with that shit soon.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.