[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay newfags listen up!I will be doing a give-away on this t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: share_steam_logo.png (21KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
share_steam_logo.png
21KB, 512x512px
Okay newfags listen up!I will be doing a give-away on this thread to celebrate our game.I will post a Steam key of a random game(Not given away before)every 4-5 minutes.
Be sure to bump the thread and please vote for the game

Due to the official announcement about the fate of Greenlight, we are forced to submit our game early
This means some parts of the game are not fully fleshed out, and are in fact a work-in-progress
This is where you /b/astards came in
We encourage feedback and promise to listen to your suggestions and concerns

[Game's First Trailer]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg5M7EOJjxU
[Our Greenlight Page]
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=861113266
[You can ask anything in our discussions]
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/861113266/133256758580819340/

You play as a coyote humanoid with a robust nose - the nose that knows. You will use your nose to help you survive, and ultimately, bring Harambe back to life. You will face MAYMAYS along the way and variety of Meme Defenders™

The game has cool platformer features, such as:
>Precise collison. You can literally use any parts of your body to grab onto stuff, or dodge the projectiles.
>HUGE variety of enemy types. Literally there will be around 20 enemies
>Community will participate in the making of this MEME itself. Every word you say in the forums will change the direction of the development
>Every sprite in the game is hand-made
>Each time you jump an achievement will pop-up, achievements will be the memes that will made by the community (And by us). You will be able to name your own achievement names and pictures. Therefore, Procedural Memes™

We anticipate the final release having around sixty levels, several bosses (Around 5), easter eggs (We LOVE secrets in video-games), trading cards and more
Please support us in this journey.

[Our Greenlight Page]
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=861113266

#DICKSOUTFORHARAMBE
>>
/me kills myself
>>
>>723815666

hell yeah, to the max. voted. bring this shit to steam ftw. gabe sucks donkey balls!!
>>
I will give-away something special in the milestones (500 votes and 1000 votes)
>>
>>723815666
>dicksoutforharambe
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px)
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>A game literally about shitty memes
>Awful gameplay
>Awful videos
>Promoting on 4chan of all places

Everything about you is terrible and you should get a job
>>
Here is a game for you cucks

F(two)R7T-R2AQB-(seven)XMFW

>>723815994
This will be a job, I hope
>>
>>723816411
It worked, blesse
>>
>>723816584
Enjoy!
Please vote! I will post more keys
>>
>>723816584

what game ya get? O.O
>>
>>723816893
It was Adventures of Hooi
>>
Here is another game

Billiard: VR
(Nine)PIH2-CPYQC-FB73Y

Vote sirs Vote
>>
File: herp.jpg (32KB, 381x364px)
herp.jpg
32KB, 381x364px
>>723817979
>>723817979
got it. while i don't believe you deserve anything, i got a free game, so ill give you a vote.

kys+.
>>
>>723818123
Thankies, enjoy the game. Will be posting more
>>
papa hungry ;-)
>>
eat a dick
>>
>>723818178
Enjoy what now?
This game is garbage.
Now it's stuck in my library.

I regret every second I spent in contact with this thread.
>>
>>723818712
your dad's okay? /nom nom
>>
>>723818851
Welp I already mentioned which game it was.
You can always remove the games from your steam library by going to the support page and searching for the game's name.
They actually added that feature like 4-5 months ago
>>
papa angry!!!1
>>
Lost Base Escape - CI38Z-JIKXE-DJL(Nine)W

VOTE VOTE
>>
>>723815666
Game dev here.
Please stop abusing the subjective nature of artistic creation to create games that require little effort but can somehow still be classified as a game.
All you're doing is oversaturating the market and making consumers lose trust in game developers that actually try their utmost to publish a decent innovative product.
The general rule of thumb is that individual ventures such as this to increase one's coding understandings or artistic capabilities shouldn't be published or made with the intent of profiting.
Look at Terry Cavanagh or Solgryn for example. Both of them started by making and publishing games for free. Once they'd made enough games to understand what consumers like, and they'd gained a reputation, then, and only then, did they start charging for their games.
This sounds harsh, but it's the truth. The lack of quality assurance is what killed gaming in the infamous video game crash. Now more than ever we need quality assurance, and teaching this harsh but true lesson is the only approach to fixing it.
>>
>>723820100
Thumbs up for you!
>>
>>723820100
I will follow this up by wishing you all the best in your future careers. Don't get me wrong, I wish you all the best in life. But not everything is about "us the developer". We need to put gamers and gaming culture first, rather than our own personal gains.
>>
papa eating, papa drinking..

papa happy...
>>
>>723815666
Bump
>>
File: 1488215988424.jpg (20KB, 500x367px)
1488215988424.jpg
20KB, 500x367px
>>
File: 1488217567140.jpg (11KB, 235x200px)
1488217567140.jpg
11KB, 235x200px
>>
Where the fuck is my cake???
>>
>>723821144
Nice duple dubs
>>
>>723820281
Moving away from the negatives.
As far as the game goes some promising capabilities can be seen in your sprite creation / general art style. I can also see to some extent you've implemented features / mechanics to increase the overall interactivity of the game. Whether it's enough to make the game unique, I can't say.

Whilst in a perfect world editing a game based upon public suggestions sounds like a good idea... At the end of the day it is your responsibility as a developer to decide the vision and path of the project. Otherwise you'll end up with a confused mess.

I'd like to think that you can prove me wrong and make a fully fledged interesting game. Some leniency can be given to the fact that you said you'd had to publish it earlier, and therefore it won't look as appealing as it could do... However, I fear that the intention is just to capitalise on meme culture for a profit. Don't do that. Memes don't make a game. The games mechanics and scalability does.
>>
>>723821348
Thanks a lot for your kind words
>>
Is the giveaways still on?
>>
>>723822517
Hell yeah it is.
At 500 YES votes I will give-away soemthing AAA

Here is a game for you:
28 Waves Later - K(three)ZLI-FRNTY-AM(eight)R0
>>
>>723822619
FFS stop
>>
>>723822619
Give me a game mane
>>
>>723822868
You're better off downloading demos and freeware.
Seriously, don't waste your time here.
There is nothing to be gained.
Only shit.
>>
>>723822619
How much YES votes do you have ATM?
>>
>>723822868
I will, vote yes please and ask your friends to vote.
At 500 yes votes I might giveaway Stardew Valley
>>
>>723822927
I WANT THE SHIT
POST IT
>>
>>723822956
270 atm
>>
Another one

Red Lake: VNN(zero)E-TGWMQ-L(two)5NV
>>
This game and thread are bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>723815666
KYS
MODS DELETE
>>
voted, give me games!!!!!
>>
>>723823663
I will be giving games in this thread. Keep on voting!
>>
voted.
>>
>>723815666
Downvoted
You should kill yourself op
>>
>>723823663

i voted too....OP is a liar, where the fuck are the games?!
>>
>>723824320
here you go
Laraan - (Seven)PV6(Four)-FIRGX-IHADI

Op delivers
>>
>>723824840
more games will be given away in 10 mins

in 600 yes votes i will give Stardew Valley
>>
>>723824840

op is cool, thanks op!
>>
Op im bumping
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.