[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /b/ My family has messed with me for the last time, how

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: family.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
Hello /b/

My family has messed with me for the last time, how do I get revenge?
>>
>>723814630
You're not going to do a damn thing you giant pussy.

Even if you tried you'd just fuck it up.
>>
>>723815045
lol
>>
>>723814630
Did they take your Xbox away, son? Perhaps you should work harder in school, kid.
>>
>>723815045
>>723815173

Just to clarify, they have mentally abused me for the last 5 years
>>
>>723815442
Explain. Actually, don't. You're probably some fat, whiny child who in fact is the shitty one, not your family. Sound about right?
>>
>>723814630
become ultimately successful independently and leave them in the cold
>>
>>723815442
And to add, "mentally abused?" So what they tell you to get off your ass and be productive instead of playing on the computer and eating all day. Do you have any skill or hobbies that involve physical movement? Not clicking a mouse or beating off to R34.
>>
become rich to spite them
>>
Just do the old bucket of water on the door trick and forget the rope, you'll just hit them in the head with a bucket of water.

All else fail, resort to a the anarchist cookbook V 2000. I prefer the exploding pen. Just make sure to use strike anywhere matches.
>>
Suck your dad's dick. That'll show em.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.