[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Each girl is completely different and my life will go two completely

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 01_23_17.jpg (607KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
01_23_17.jpg
607KB, 2592x1944px
Each girl is completely different and my life will go two completely different directions depending who I chose.
in my early 30s. Im currently with a 40 yr old highly successful,smart, sexual, crazy fun asian, who treats me like a king. She can hook me up with a job right out of college, wants to marry me, wants to take me house shopping, she sees me in her future even as a husband.
I can't get over my ex. 28yr old asian, who runs a flower business on the side. all her friends are guys, shes been raped twice, father beats her, grew up with lots of trauma and sexual abuse. Crazy slut who drives by my house so she can feel closer to me. But she thinks and feels like we were meant to be together, she's in love, shes hot, shes always wet and her pussy fits like a glove.
>>
Never ever ever go with the girls with daddy issues. It puts so much strain on the relationship. They're so sensitive and can't trust you and they're so clingy and blah blah blah. I've done it twice. Just don't do it. Use your brain
>>
>>723807950
yeah and?
>>
>>723807950
First one.

/thread

Now fuck off OP, stop being a retard.
>>
File: IMG_20170114_144432.jpg (167KB, 632x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170114_144432.jpg
167KB, 632x721px
Neither. Unless you're oriental yourself, don't racemix. Your offspring will be born with mental disorders and they'll never find compatible bone marrow, should the need for a transplant arise. If it's a boy, it's an Elliot Rodgers with a small cock, supreme gentleman. If you have a girl, she's going to really know how to handle a dick, and will be a divorced mother before age 30. Think of the future.
>>
If you're actually retarded and are more worried about a past relationship that obviously didn't work then pick #2.

If you're already treated like a king, then why go from 1 to 2?
>>
>>723808064
>>723808072
you already know the answer and here are a couple of reasons why, #1 you fucking retard. if you actually choose #2 you diserve to eat the shit sandwhich you've made yourself
>>
>>723807950
don't marry an asian woman stupid. they steal your balls
>>
OP please go with 1st one. It's always better to take sane over crazy. The bonus is that the rest is already good. Mierda es no bueno.
>>
>>723807950
Early 30's, still in college, why bother with life now, shits almost over and you're still hiding in school.
>>
>>723807950
If you don't pick number one you deserve every bad thing that happens to you from here on out.

Don't come back... Better, do come back and whine about how you fucked up and should have picked number one if you decide to pick number two so I can laugh at you and call you a faggot.
>>
Choose number 1 you will be better off in life with a job, cause we all know that people who surf /b/ don't have anything to do with themselves
>>
>>723807950
You're asking us so I imagine no matter what we say you will pick the crazy bitch. But, you really should go with the first one. If she continues to treat you like a king after years of being with her then shes a keeper. Think with your brain not your dick/heart. Shitty relationships fuck with your emotions real bad. Do what you can to get over your ex. Anytime you find yourself "thinking of the good times" stop and now think of the bad times. Surely they will outnumber and/or overpower the good.
>>
>>723807950
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
File: goddamnnit.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
goddamnnit.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>>723809005
>>
>>723807950
How can you not figure this out?
>>
If you choose the mentally ill one you'll be dooming yourself to a lifetime of poverty and probably poverty for your next generation.
>>
>>723810270
there is no age for an education. How ever old you are once you graduate, you open many doors for opportunities that you did not have before.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.