[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /B/ros. I've been thinking a lot recently and after

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Hey /B/ros.
I've been thinking a lot recently and after trying it for the first time, I've realised I love cock, sucking it, anally, whatever. I've also been complimented on my body and told I could easily pass for a girl if I shifted a little weight and shaved etc.
The idea is really appealing to me and I think I'd get a real kick out of being this curvy trap so I can go out and take guys home with me.
What should I do?

>tl;dr shall I put in the effort to become a trap bimbo?
>>
>>723807199
Photo with timestamp queer.
>>
>>723807314
I agree with this guy
>>
>>723807314
I agree with this guy
>>
>>723807199
No way that's you in the photo and post moarrrr of her
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486746685451.jpg (26KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486746685451.jpg
26KB, 500x427px
b u m p
>>
>>723807555
No it's not me, s/he's just absolute goals
>>
File: Timestamped.jpg (14KB, 478x638px) Image search: [Google]
Timestamped.jpg
14KB, 478x638px
OP here, no face because I don't want to be recognised until I'm decided
>>
>>723807555
Faggot learn to read, OP didn't say it was him
>>
>>723807779
Fine, no face but show body
>>
>>723807199
add me on kik and test it.
jonaaas92
>>
>>723808265
As said, need to shave, wax etc so no because I'm a hairy mess. Not the perfect body you're hoping to see right now
>>
>>723807199
If you looked like that I would make maaaajor attempts to get you pregnant
>>
You don't have to pretend to be a girl. Just be one of those feminine gays with a smooth hairless body.
>>
>>723808556
That's retarded. This bitch obviously wants straight sperm. They are REQUIRED to look like a girl in order to do so
>>
>>723808432
if you want opinions we need to see something, not every guy is trap material
>>
>>723809098
I know I am. I waxed for charity a few months ago and posted some pictures online that were, ehm, "well received".
>>723808556
>>723808818
I want any sperm tbh, but if I have a hot guy fucking me silly and I know he's doing me instead of his girlfriend who's sat alone at home It'd be oh so much better. Besides, tights and hotpants feel so good, especially when unsuspecting guys are trying to get a feel in a club hehe.
>>
>>723807199
How big is your dick?
>>
>>723809282
Unsuspecting guys? Be careful some of your unsuspecting victims might feel your cock and knock you the fuck out. Some people are horrendously homophobic.
>>
>>723809386
This is one of my 2 concerns, I'm 5'10" and my dick is 7", I'm worried I'd be too tall and too endowed for a lot of guys :/

>>723809403
Yeah I know, but I mean, if I was taking one home I'd tell them, but when a guy just tries to squeeze past on a busy dancefloor and rubs his crotch all over my ass. Happens to my female friends all the time.
>>
Depends on if your parent's care.

If I was in your shoes I'd do it easy. Plus you could go and make money on the side from camgirling.

You have any pics of your body and all? Just censor your head or whatever
>>
>>723810637
I'm not living at home currently, so I might give it a go just to try. Camming is a good idea if I could get viewers, which I doubt I could. Oversaturated market and that.

No pics currently. I might make a new thread in a week or so. I've got some wax strips and some thigh high tights on the way so If I can make my lower body look nice I'll run some sort of progress diary :)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.