[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic very related >Be me just over a year ago >About to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: th.jpg (23KB, 300x271px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
23KB, 300x271px
Pic very related
>Be me just over a year ago
>About to get deployed to Afghanistan at age 20
>Been married for 2 years
>Decide to clone my bone for wife
>Don't fuck, jack it or anything for 2 weeks
>get ready to clone my bone
>Dick diamond hard
>Normally 7 inch but pushing 8 I'm so excited
>Give freshly made vibe to wife
>Don't tell her its actually my cock
>When I get back Ill tell her
>She'll have been fucking my D while Im gone
>Year later get back
>Ask her how she like the dildo
>Thiswillbesohot.jpeg
>Says she never used dildo
>15 year old little sister came by after deployed
>Sister has sex questions
>No older sister to talk to so confides in wife
>Wife says feelings are totally normal
>Says here take this
>Gives little sister dildo I made
>Says use this and don't feel pressured to fuck
>Past year sisters been banging my bone clone
>So disgusted its been ruining my life past week
>Can't tell wife
>Can't tell sister
>I'm so messed up
What do Anon? Help me /b/
>>
File: sss.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>
It would be best to forget everything.
>>
nice copypasta summer fag
>>
>>723806897

anon i could say i trimmed my ball hairs with a lobster and you'd call it copypasta
>>
>>723806737

Ops wife doesn't recognize her husbands cock? Really?
>>
File: fqtfk.jpg (18KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
fqtfk.jpg
18KB, 409x393px
>>723806737
>>
Pasta or not it's hilar
>>
>>723806737
They could use one of those on Monster Musume, it would literally solve every problem.
>>
>>723806897
Copy paste? Man you newfags learn a few phrases from here and start throwing them around without even knowing what your talking about. At least it make you guys easy to spot.
>>
The pasta is 3 or 4 years old now.
>>
>>723806737
That thing isn't even fucking a real thing.

Also, why the fuck get married at 18? Or 20 or whatever? You want to get married AND join the military? You just have to have everything in the world right fucking now, don't you? Yeah, see how the rest of life treats you.
>>
>>723806958
I laugh every time this one is posted. A classic..
>>
>>723807247
anon i could say i trimmed my ball hairs with a lobster and you'd call it copypasta
>>
>>723806737
kek, you could just tell your wife, like why couldn't you tell it?
>>
>>723807284
Dude ex army fag here. They pay you extra if your married since your living off base and not eating at the chow hall. So tons of young dumb idiots get married. It's one of the Manny ways the army incetivises you to further fuck your life up so you won't leave.
>>
>>723807078
Dude has NPC dick
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.