[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got back from the store and a cute latina called me "papito"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Esperanza-gomez-gold1.jpg (104KB, 850x571px) Image search: [Google]
Esperanza-gomez-gold1.jpg
104KB, 850x571px
Just got back from the store and a cute latina called me "papito" what does this mean? Did I fuck up by not flirting back?
>>
i think that means poptart in mexican, gonna need an illegal alien expert
>>
>>723806003
Help!, I need to know if I should go back and pretend I forgot something.
>>
>>723806003
Spanish equivalent of daddy. You fucked up.
>>
>>723806003
You should go back and show her your dick. Papito in Spanish means, "you hot stud."
>>
Well Faggito, you fucked up. Get back there.
>>
>>723806154
>>723806171
I'm Hispanic so I know what it means, but I think in some countries they use it more like for little kids and retards. Shit man, I hate overthinking everything. I think i'm going to go back just in case.
>>
>>723806003
She was totally flirting. Call her "mamita".
>>
Papi is more like "babe" and isn't necessarily flirting. Papito is pretty much "little guy". But try anyway. Hispanic chicks are good sports when it comes to flirting
>>
>>723806264
>what does this mean?
make up your mind fag
do you know what it means, or no?
>>
>>723806264
Remember to show her your crotch.

In all seriousness, it depends on what country you are own, indeed it means different things in different countries
>>
>>723806339
yeah that;s how I understand it. I'm going back now.
>>
>>723806583
Pics or it's not happening
>>
Are you non-Latin? Did she smile?

If yes to both, yes she was probably lightly flirting, and you fucked up by not at least trying. It happens. I've been ignorant of some hot ass chicks flirting with me until it was pointed out afterwards.
>>
>>723806622
i'll try to get a picture of that fat ass
>>
File: 7HsuOvR.gif (385KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
7HsuOvR.gif
385KB, 175x175px
>>723806003
shes mexican and 'papito' means 'papers' as in documents. You must've looked like someone she remembers from immigration office and when you looked at her, something triggered the question "p-papers???". You did good not talking back, could've scared the shit out of her otherwise
>>
>>723806785
no
>>
>>723806719
thanks papito
>>
File: 1487943344314.jpg (154KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
1487943344314.jpg
154KB, 400x465px
>>723806836
why must you be like this?
fuck you and everything you believe in
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.