[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do kids get so butthurt about the gender thing? I understood

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 29

File: 1440024811468.jpg (51KB, 628x380px) Image search: [Google]
1440024811468.jpg
51KB, 628x380px
Why do kids get so butthurt about the gender thing? I understood the hate for gays seeing as its a religion thing, and we all know how hyped people get for religion, but the gender revolution hate doesn't really seem to come from anywhere... Who are they hurting? Who the fuck cares if it makes them happy. I know sex is indisputable, you're either male or female, but gender has always been a spectrum, and is different in all cultures. So why the hate?
>>
>>723803795
>gender has always been a spectrum, and is different in all cultures.

Source for this claim is lacking.
>>
>>723803795

because after the conservatives "lost" when gay marriage was adopted...they had to redirect their hate into something else
>>
>>723803795

Your rights end where mine begin. Don't expect others to bend norms for your mentally ill tard-brain. No you don't get to claim to be a woman and go into the girls locker room.

There's two genders. period. Learn to see pussy like a man or kill yourself.
>>
>>723804159

>triggered cuckservative detected
>>
>>723803911
>gen·der, ˈjendər/ noun 1.the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones). "variables included age, income, and gender"

Kys fag. I honestly just don't get why people get so mad about it. I hear my friends talk about this shit like they're going to war, where does this even come from? Who gives a fuck if somebody wants to dress different or go by him or her. That retarded xim/xer stuff doesnt even really bother me...
>>
File: IMG_6830.jpg (52KB, 450x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6830.jpg
52KB, 450x347px
>>723803795
Fuck off with your bait
>>
>>723803795

Tbh I never thought trans people in the bathroom was a big deal until I talked to a father of 3 daughters. He was afraid of his girls being in the same bathroom as men by sex

I kind of get the argument now, but that goes both ways: what if creepy guys are in the same bathroom as your son? At some point you have to trust people to be decent enough
>>
>>723803795
Because they have mental issues.

It's not going to do them any good if everyone just conforms to their delusions. These people need help.

No one's going to change their speech in order to make them feel "happy" by using made up words that they want to be called.
No one's going to think cutting off their body parts to satisfy their mental disorder is a good idea.
No one's going to see them as anything other than a fucked up, and mutilated version of their original biological gender.
No one wants biological men in women's sports.
No one wants biological women in a man's bathroom.
No "normal" person see's anything productive in any of this bullshit.

There are XX, and XY chromosomes. There is nothing in between unless you're some sort of hermaphrodite, which is a physical mutation. Everything else is a mental disorder, and they're deluded.

We shouldn't be playing along with their nonsense, and act like it's all natural. It's not.

If there was a mental disorder that made adults feel like they were children, should everyone else in the world just play along for that 0.5% of the population's sake?
Let them go to elementary school with real kids?
Let them play in a soccer tournament against 2nd graders?
Call them "Good little boys and girls" so that they feel better?
Give them penile and breast reduction surgery, or maybe even shorten their limbs so that they are as short as the age they feel?

No, no you fucking wouldn't. This is why it's a problem.
>>
>>723804632
Based anon is based
>>
>>723804570

does that father also fear for his daughters when he sends them to school, or church, or camp, or a sporting event? cuz those kids are more likely to be abused by people they know in those situations
>>
>>723804293
So, I guess no one ever taught you not to use the word your defining in the definition.
>>
>>723803911
Dictionary my friend.

Sex = biological gender

Gender = cultural concept of male and female roles and behaviours.

Its always been around in subtle ways. In matriarchal societies and cultures or if you think of WWII russia who used female soldiers as much as male, they would have a different concept of gender but sex remains static.

The main reason it mostly goes to men is because tribal societies survived better with male hunters and warriors because if all but one of your men are wiped out you can still make a new generation. If all but one of your women are, youre in big trouble. Its said one of the neanderthals big downfalls was no gender roles.

So culture built around that.

I dont even have a problem with it, the way things go is the way things go.

What I do have a problem with is people hating on people they never met for their own life choices, as well as SJWs who just have to yell in everyones faces about it to feel all high and mighty.

Just focus on your own life ffs.
>>
Because they're all treating this "gender fluidity" like a fad, just like how almost overnight suddenly there's a few million guys running around with fucking beards and thick rimmed glasses. You can always shave a beard and get normal glasses, can't easily reverse gender reassignment surgery.
>>
>>723804829
*You're, if you wanna nitpick, and the gender part wasn't part of the definition, accidentally added it when copy-pasting it from google
>>
Why don't you go Snapchat ( z ) .com and leak anyones nudes
>>
>>723804632
I can partially agree with you.

Let them get the surgeries and shit, it's a free world. Let them do what they think they wanna do. It's not your choice. You don't have to socially accept them. You can turn your nose at them, I really don't care, but they deserve just as much freedom to live and be happy as anyone else.

If they choose to live an alternate lifestyle that is constantly btfo by society, that is on them. People don't have to live their life based on anyone's standards but their own.
>>
>>723804632
This. Fucking this. Someone is not a fucktard.
>>
>>723804934
>sex = biological gender
>sex=gender
>>
So i dont give a shit if people take dick in their ass or whatever. Couldnt give a shit. like making gay jokes etc.
The only thing that pisses me off about all the gender and other bs is that some people try to ram it down your throat like a dick and that its socially acceptable to do so.
There arent any straight pride marches or demonstrations.
Gays and other gender things arent illegal. they can even get married now.
In my mind they dont have shit to whine about not.
>>
>>723804934
The Russian army didnt use female soldiers as much as male soldiers, they were very rarely used as foot soldiers at all because 95% of women arent cut out to be foot soldiers. They make good tankers and snipers though.
>>
>>723804632
I mean we thought female orgasms were a mental disorder up until like the 60's. You sound just like the people who protested gay rights and protested blacks rights before that. Status quos change bra....
>>
>>723805409
Sex = the category in which you fit based on biological reproductive function. Better?

Doesnt change that dictionary def of gender includes cultural perception and roles and behaviours.

Its conceptual.

Back to the russia comparison as its a good example. In our american heads men fight wars.

In their heads they think soldier and it could be either. It meant that long before everyone and their dog wanted to be snowflakes.
>>
>>723804632
Reinforcement... If I were to "agree" with an anorexic and tell them they are "fat" and "need to lose weight"... that would be irresponsible and downright harmful. They self-identify as a fat person and are delusional. Why should I "go along" with a transgender's similar delusion? Isn't that similarly hurtful and counter-prodcutive?
>>
>>723805635
Tru. Female russian snipers are make up like 3 of the top 10 snipers of all time.
>>
It's simple
Some people base THEIR personalities off of them being "of morals and......serious....and.....standing up for what they believe is right''

that is their schtick.....yours is that you are open minded and accepting.
>>
>>723804632
Actually, they will have to bend. People can do whatever they want. Men can dress like women. Men can use the woman's toilets if they 'feel' like it. Once you start going wherever you want based on feelings, no location is off limits.

I can actually argue this either way. I do think men take a bad wrap and live in a reverse-rape culture. I am always offended at the notion of me in the women's room equals anal rape of all others present. Wtf.

This is the big hypocracy I see during it out. Either men are rat bastards and should be kept out of the bathrooms, or they are sweet kind creatures who should be allowed into the ladies shithouse.

Which is it?
>>
>>723804293
because people are trying to make laws about it. some places make it illegal to refer to them by the wrong pronoun.
>>
>>723805905

there are thousands of types of mental disorders so what makes this particular one something to be rallied against so harshly?
answer the fucking question.
>>
>>723805751
Now we are changing dictionary definitions?

Christ next we will be changing the English language to describe these....

No I get your point but gender relates to sexual biology. A female solider is still a human with a gaping hole and silmultaniously a solider. Cultural "grnder" roles do not explain this new phenomenon of trying to break the binary system.

Nature doesn't have gender fluidity because it is unnecessary. It is irrelevant.

Don't get me wrong. I don't give a fuck about who you want to fuck as long as it is consensual. But to declare your self neither of both or a dragon is insanity.

And really I don't care. I don't care if your a man who dresses like a women or vice versa. Just call it what it is. Your a fag who likes to play dress up.
>>
>>723803795
>gender has always been a spectrum, and is different in all cultures
That's a contradiction. Is culture a spectrum? Is China on one side, India in the middle, and Saudi Arabia on the other side? Of course not, that would be silly. Cultures are just different. They're not distributed between two poles, and trying to define them in such a simplistic manner misses all the real differences.

If gender is a cultural construct, even though there are two poles based on biological sex, it can't be a spectrum because culture doesn't work that way. Different cultures treat genders differently and have different alternate depictions and ranges, but they don't and won't ever alignment neatly along a spectrum.
>>
>>723806326

>nature doesnt have fluidity because it is unnecessary

nature also hasn't created civilizations with complex languages, technologies or societal structures comparable to human beings.
>>
>>723806307
Or rallied FOR so vehemently?
I think it is because it is part of an agenda. Or more simply put, a required step in a plan.

Why do they care about the plan so much? The most innocent conclusion is people have so much time and so little to worry about, they have to have something. Save the whales and PETA just don't cut it anymore.

Maybe it is just a fad.
>>
I feel bad when 20 somethings start taking hormones and become a guy

I'm in my mid 30's and made mistakes in my 20's I'm not implying regret on behalf of the sex changed I just sometimes......wonder if they will hurt later in life for a decision they regret
>>
If some faggot wants to play dress-up, I don't care.

But I'm not playing, and he has no right to insist I do.
>>
>>723806631
How about 12 year olds?

Child abuse?

I think we will see some big lawsuits here soon on this one. Our entire society is based on kids are incompetent to make big decisions, so how the fuck can they decide to take hormone suppressants at 13?!
>>
>>723805905
I'm with the anti-tranny party on the bathroom situation, but for very different reasons.

It's not that I think that men and women shouldn't share bathrooms because it's "dangerous" or "inappropriate". It's not as if a rapist is gonna care either way which bathroom he's allowed in, that's stupid.

For me it's more about bathroom procedures. We do shit in different ways, and having both genders in the same bathroom is kind of distracting. Not to mention many people who have "shy bladder" probably won't be able to shit next to people of the opposite sex, it's not comfortable.

Women go to the bathroom in groups, they take their time, they sit at the sink for 15mins and do their makeup, they chit-chat etc.
Men just go, piss in the urinal real quick, wash their hands then dip out.

It just kind of fucks up the bathroom dynamics, IMO.
>>
>>723803795
Because it's not a real thing and it's doing nothing but polluting the minds of the young. Just like the "you can be anything" mantra of the 90s and 00s, it's doing nothing but creating degenerate basket cases who do nothing but breed hate as they're too mentally deficient to be a part of society. It's nothing but a bunch of obnoxious dumbasses. No one would care if they weren't giant obnoxious cunts.

It's the same for everyone, gays, blacks, whatever. You act like an obnoxious ass hat and it pisses everyone off. If you'd just be gay behind closed doors no one would care, but it's this oh look at me I'm special shit that's doing nothing but creating cunts. If they'd just simply shut the fuck up no one would give them shit. I don't want your cross dressing freak self sharing a bathroom with my daughter. You're already a nut job and I sure as fuck wouldn't risk the safety of my children for you to pee where you want.

I seriously don't understand why all these dumbasses now can't grasp that wearing all your problems on your sleeve is your personality. No, personality and character are created by how you as a person approach and handle your fucking problems. Just a bunch of victim complex dumbasses like a tranny.

Tldr snowflake culture out of control, needs to fuck off and quit trying to be edgy faggots to feel they have a personality.

Enjoy your suicide in 10-15 years when you can't function because of your made up issues have dragged you down into your own hole.
>>
I am not a girl inside but if I were.......

maybe I could just wear pink shirts and wear panties.

lots of guys have long hair.....

what do you need? breasts to make you feel like a woman?

a real woman doesnt NEED breasts. you sexist pig.
>>
>>723806804
I'd be pissed if the sink were tied up for 5 minutes while somebody was fucking around with makeup.

Sometimes it is the simple things that are the core of the problem.
>>
>>723806881
Wearing your problems on your sleeve isn't your personality*
>>
>>723803795
if a transgender person really isnt hurting anyone and at least looks somewhat like the gender they think they are then I doubt most people are going to confront them in the bathroom about it. It's an unspoken rule that we dont talk in the bathroom, people shouldnt even notice each other in the bathroom. I dont see why people keep getting hopped up about this issue, it's a very small minority of the population who actually are transgender.
>>
>>723806992
>unspoken rule you don't talk in the bathroom
I never really thought about that.
I'm gonna start so many awkward conversations with people now.
>>
>>723806715
Did you just assume my gender dress up fag?
>>
>>723806881
The participation trophy generation are becoming a huge pain in the ass to society, and this is just one manifestation.
>>
>>723806571
...yes it has. Unless humans are not natural beings...
>>
>>723807093

ah yes, it's the generation who received the participation trophy who is at fault

definitely not the generation who raised them. nope.
>>
>>723806804
>men just go, piss in the urinal real quick, wash their hands then dip out.
nothing pisses me off more than when I see someone I know in the public bathroom and they start talking to me. If people could just accept that we dont talk in the mens room, transgenders could just use the mens room regardless of what gender they think they are.
>>
>>723807106
If they aren't yet, they soon won't be.
>>
>>723807071
you might get hit.
>>
File: tard1.jpg (24KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
tard1.jpg
24KB, 320x286px
>>723807106

lol wow, can you not read? COMPARABLE TO HUMAN BEINGS

that means human beings.
>>
>>723807157
You know what I mean.

Obvisouly you can justifiably blame the parents. ...and then blame their parents. The buck stops someplace tho. Where?
>>
>>723807093
I never felt good about my work for a participation trophy. I can understand giving them out for young kids playing sports when most of them are just running around like retards anyway. Though really after like age 10 that shit should probably fuck off so people can have a goal to work toward.
>>
>>723803795
The anger comes from the cultural marxist acceptance movement. If you don't consider these mentally ill degenerates 'normal' you are made a social pariah. I believe that these people should be equal in the eyes of the law, but don't expect me to consider them normal in any way. They aren't. Neither am I.
>>
>>723807204
>SUP BRO YOU LIKE PARTICAL PHYSICS?
Idk man I think I'd just make people uncomfortable from confusion.
>>
File: IMG_8325.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8325.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>>723807395
Which is why Trump won, imho. Call me a freak and immoral for something that is common fucking sense, and I will never vote for your candidate.

Add to that the trophy generation are super fucking lazy and didn't vote en masse, and you have a perfect Trump mix.

I would love to know how many anti Trump protestors didn't vote. I bet it is a metric fuckton.
>>
>>723807226
Yeah meaning nature in comparison to humans. Separating humans from nature.
Either work on reading comprehension or communicating using english.
>>
Because people's lives are devoid of substance, and they get angry with other people to fill the void. They have nothing better to do.
>>
>>723807778
I'd say 70% didn't vote. It has nothing to do with anything other than a resentment for society and their lot in life. Trump is just the scapegoat. Perhaps for their parents. The parents that did the best they could with much of the wealth gone up to the 1%.

What the fuck did everybody think would happen?

Bonus: you know what will happen right? Hint:look at history.
>>
>>723807932
I am prepared.
>>
>>723807337
Same here, I'm 26, so I'm technically part of this shit generation, but I never kept "participation" trophies.

It's not even that my parents raised me that way, or maybe they did and I don't remember, but I felt like that shit was worthless on my own it seems.

When I played in soccer tournaments, and my team didn't win, I told my parents that I wanted to leave and skip the ceremony, we didn't deserve a trophy.
When I competed in martial arts tournaments, I kept the golds, silvers and bronze medals, and literally threw out any participation ribbons I got in the closest trash can on at the venue.

I remember my parent actually getting pissed at me because of it. I got 4th place in a national sparring tournament, and they gave me a bronze medal anyway, and wanted the 4 "winners" to take a picture together with their medals. I took mine and threw it in the garbage at the judge's table right in front of their face and walked off the mat.

My parents got pretty angry, but I didn't give a shit. Maybe I was a sore loser, I don't know. But you bet your ass I got gold the year after that, so fuck them and their participation bullshit. I earned all my awards.
>>
File: tard2.jpg (276KB, 622x638px) Image search: [Google]
tard2.jpg
276KB, 622x638px
>>723807840
jesus christ dude you really cannot be this dumb...

YOU separated humans from nature. I stated nature hasn't created anything comparable to human beings....which ties humans and nature together.

at this point you're either trolling or a legit retard
>>
>>723808004
you earned all your awards, yet you are still a massive fucking faggot.
>>
>>723808091
try harder
>>
>>723808159
lol no.
>>
>>723808175
k
>>
>>723804284
Found the libtard
>>
>>723804829
That is in the example sentence, dipshit
>>
>>723804159

you are really dumb. Why would your rights be curtailed by a crossdresser?

I don't care about these fuckers, but they are not harming me. So why bother?
>>
>>723808031
Dude I can't even anymore. Go back to highschool.
>>
File: PicsArt_02-11-10.41.43.jpg (32KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-11-10.41.43.jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>>723803795
>gays r bad
>multiple genders r A ok diddly dun fun

Niceb8
>>
>>723808365
I have the right to not be around people that make me uncomfortable. I dont like them, want nothing to do with them, so they should just go away and get out of my world.
>>
>>723808423

says the person who cannot even comprehend a sentence.

top kek tard
>>
>>723808365
>they are not harming me. So why bother?

Because some of us do have families you basement dwelling shithead.

The last thing i want is a pedo going into the girls/boys rooms because they feel like it.
>>
>>723808704
nobody is talking about pedophiles, we're talking about transgender people.
>>
I see a lot of justification for multiple genders Beyond just the basic to that site cultural and social acceptance. The individual wanting the cultural and social acceptance once it from the group. That's means as a group if we cannot agree to the gender, that gender does not exist.
>>
>>723803795
Really people wouldnt care, except the that community of these people banding together trying to invent what doesnt exist and flip shit when not taken seriously.

These freaks attention whore and need to be accepted, which is why they cant handle the negative attention they bring ti themselves.

But op, you are welcome to believe all these big bad meanies actively seek out gays and genderwhatevers to hurt them.

Just to throw this out there, i see a purple haired spaz tattoo peircing sperglord faggot, i treat them like i treat bad art and find a spot in the building that prevents ny seeing them.
>>
>>723808704

dont worry, your children are sending nudes and posting them online voluntarily.
>>
>>723808824

>beyond the basic two

... Fucking typos
>>
>>723803795
For me, I don't hate them. But there's a 40% suicide rate before and after transition, and there's no studies that show that, if everybody just accepted them, that would stop.

I just want them to get real help and not kill themselves.
>>
>>723804632

> No one's going to change their speech in order to make them feel "happy" by using made up words that they want to be called.
Why not? culture is always changing, don't be such a comformist
>No one's going to think cutting off their body parts to satisfy their mental disorder is a good idea.
Why not? it helps for them
>No one's going to see them as anything other than a fucked up, and mutilated version of their original biological gender.
i wouldn't, and there will also be cases where you wouldn't even notice
>No one wants biological men in women's sports.
This might be tricky to overcome but honestly i don't give a fuck cause watching sports is about the gayest thing ever, and i do play sports myself
>No one wants biological women in a man's bathroom.
i wouldn't care less
>No "normal" person see's anything productive in any of this bullshit.
I think it's the "normies" who are more accepting and the basement dwelling /pol/b/tards that can't coope with this stuff

The children analogy is totally of the point, it would not be practical for these people to have a normal live, with a sex change or whatever people will still to practically participate to society in a very normal way.
>>
>>723808824

> wants, not once

Goddamn embarassing
>>
>>723807083
I have absolutely no idea what that means.

Please find a grown-up and ask them to help you with your grammar.
>>
>>723808365
Yea, like that one guy who tripped on too much acid and now he's permanently in the looney-bin because he thinks he's a glass of orange juice.

Why would my rights be curtailed by someone who thinks he's a glass of orange juice?

I don't care about him, but he's not harming me. So why bother?

I'll tell you why, it's because he's harming himself, and it's unhealthy. Should everyone have just treated him like a glass of orange juice, since he wasn't hurting anyone anyway? Of course not, people tried to help him, and probably still are.

Just because something "isn't harming anyone else" doesn't make it ok, and socially acceptable.

Euthanasia doesn't hurt anyone either. Heroine addiction doesn't hurt other people. Cutting yourself, suicide, prostitution etc.

They're not hurting anyone, right? Make it all socially acceptable.
>>
>>723803795
Trans people are mentally ill. The condition is known as gender dysphoria. There's a reason why trans people commit suicide in dramatically disproportionate percentages. They need help. The only surgery that could help is lobotomy.
>>
File: 1258138750450.jpg (32KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1258138750450.jpg
32KB, 200x300px
>>723803795
I think they said everything they needed to say in the movie, and except for three of four episodes the TV series didn't really contribute to the main theme except in the anti-Vietnam war sense. Most of it was just a cash cow for CBS to see commercials for laundry detergent. The last episode was a very well done series finale but it was still heavy handed with the whole war is bad message.
>>
>>723808704
Not to mention, if a pedo is gonna rape a kid, I doubt very much he cares that rule of law says "no boys allowed". Kinda like how law says "no raping" but we still see it happen. Not as often as these snowflakes claim, but it does. A sign on a door isn't really gonna do much about that. Unless you wanna hire people to just stand outside bathrooms to check peoples pronouns. Kinda useless but it opens up a new job market I suppose.
>>
>>723808004
such a cool guy i bet you dont over rate yourself at all.
>>
>>723809214
>heroin addiction doesn't hurt other people

said by someone who has obviously never known a heroin addict.
>>
>>723808704
What if I wanna be a cute trap and get fucked by pedos in the girls bathroom though?
>>
>>723803795
>Who are they hurting?

Me. They think they can tell me what language to use, and act like I'm the problem if I don't want to do as I'm told. If you want to cosplay a woman, I'm cool with that. If you want to cosplay with the guy and call him "she", that's fine, have fun. When you tell me I have to call some guy "she" you've crossed a line.
>>
Conservative logic 101.

Gun laws won't stop criminals from getting and using firearms so why should we pass them?

Bathroom laws will stop transgenders from molesting children in public bathrooms.
>>
>>723808365
>Why would your rights be curtailed by a crossdresser?
Because we're already heading toward a path where this can happen. Logic and reason no longer have enough of a voice in the world anymore, so modern society will cave to these mental defects and we'll all be forced to conform to them.
>>
>>723809811
they cant enforce those language rules though. at least not in the united states.
>>
>>723808969
>Why not? culture is always changing, don't be such a comformist
Because if people can just make up a bunch of nonsense words and make people use them, then any real labels would become meaningless. You're basically inflating verbal currency. Words have real definitions and usages, shit like xim and xir are utterly useless.
>Why not? it helps for them
Is that why transgender suicide rates are virtually the same pre-op as they are post-op? It doesn't help, and it's irreversible. Would a doctor be okay with chopping my legs off if I thought I'd be happier as a paraplegic?
>i wouldn't, and there will also be cases where you wouldn't even notice
Until you find out that they're transgender. Strange looks and avoidance are natural reactions to things that are unnatural. Even people who aren't biased against them. If you allow people with mental disorders to mutilate themselves, they're only ostracizing themselves further.
>This might be tricky to overcome but honestly i don't give a fuck cause watching sports is about the gayest thing ever, and i do play sports myself
It can't be overcome. Men and women are biologically different. It will only result in one sided games and injuries. Female sports would be virtually obsolete if this continues because it will be dominated by biologically male trannies, making it a pseudo-men's league.
>i wouldn't care less
You may not mind, but most people would. A woman isn't going to want a room full of guys hearing her shit diarrhea, or see her throw out a tampon in the garbage. And a man isn't gonna whip out his dick at a urinal to piss when there's a group of 5 hot chicks doing their makeup 3 feet away from him.
>I think it's the "normies" who are more accepting and the basement dwelling /pol/b/tards that can't coope with this stuff
I'm a "normie", so, no.
>>
>>723810160
>a man isn't gonna whip out his dick at a urinal to piss when there's a group of 5 hot chicks doing their makeup 3 feet away from him.

I would if I had to piss and was in a bathroom.
>>
File: qv5hg.jpg (67KB, 970x712px) Image search: [Google]
qv5hg.jpg
67KB, 970x712px
People upset about other's open-mindedness :/
They see me dressin'
They hatin'...
>>
i dont have a problem with people doing what they want, as long as they pay for it themselves and dont force me to call em ze.
Also did op call it a "gender revolution"? kek
>>
>>723810160
> Because if people can just make up a bunch of nonsense words and make people use them, then any real labels would become meaningless. You're basically inflating verbal currency. Words have real definitions and usages, shit like xim and xir are utterly useless.
Didn't you read what i just said? culture is always changing, language is always changing, new words are constantly being added to the common vocabulary and even definitions are disputed on a regular basis, even in science (Pluto the planet for example).
> Is that why transgender suicide rates are virtually the same pre-op as they are post-op? It doesn't help, and it's irreversible.
citation needed. Also if the stigma wouldn't be there the suicide rates would drop in both pre and post op, and the problem of the stigma is people like you.
> Until you find out that they're transgender. Strange looks and avoidance are natural reactions to things that are unnatural
not much in our society is normal anymore, why focus on this one unnatural thing? It may become something accepted and normal by society though
>>
>>723810387
K anon, you must be super confident, carefree and have a giant dick. But the average guy would probably be a bit uncomfortable.
Most women would definitely be uncomfortable "doing their business" in a room full of guys.

Not to mention, of all places, /b/ is full of creeps who would probably get boners just from hearing a girl pissing, and go jerk off in an adjacent stall.
>>
>>723811208
if theyre upset about someone using the urinal in the bathroom then they can be upset.
>>
File: 1449465603482.jpg (223KB, 678x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1449465603482.jpg
223KB, 678x1104px
>>723811158
>culture is always changing, language is always changing,

How reproduction works takes hundreds of generations to change. The reason you've resorted to drugs and self mutilation is evolution just isn't doing it for you.

There are still only 2 sexes. Wishful thinking won't change that.
>>
>>723811408
nobody is denying there are 2 sexes.

people are claiming there are more than two genders.
>>
>>723811408
We were talking about words on that point. Also this discussion is not about reproduction itself but on gender
>>
>>723811158
>Didn't you read what i just said? culture is always changing, language is always changing, new words are constantly being added to the common vocabulary and even definitions are disputed on a regular basis, even in science (Pluto the planet for example).
thats not whats happening though,
a small group of people, who made up the whole ze, sie thing want their creation to become mainstream, if those term would naturally pop up like the term gay for homos, i wouldnt have a problem with "ze ladydudes"
>>
>>723811158
>Didn't you read what i just said? culture is always changing, language is always changing, new words are constantly being added to the common vocabulary and even definitions are disputed on a regular basis, even in science (Pluto the planet for example).
Language changes, but the usages of words, especially labels, generally stay the same. When words get changed (Like the name of a planet), it's due to either a new discovery, or a correction in a definition or a reassessment of the subject being defined. It's changed when there is tangible evidence, and good reason. You don't just make up words and force people to use them, people will use them naturally if they are found to have real meaning and are useful. The reason there is backlash against these new "words" is because they don't describe anything real, and are useless. That's my point. They are made up words by people with mental disorders.
>citation needed. Also if the stigma wouldn't be there the suicide rates would drop in both pre and post op, and the problem of the stigma is people like you.
http://transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/827713
A lot of studies have been done on this subject. Many of those studies, by the way, show that post-op transgenders are actually more depressed and suicidal. Me saying they were "virtually the same" was actually being conservative.
>not much in our society is normal anymore, why focus on this one unnatural thing? It may become something accepted and normal by society though
It has to stop somewhere. When did unnatural things become good all of a sudden. They're usually not. What's the future going to look like if this "normalization of un-normal shit" continues for a couple hundred years. Normal people want to be normal, and we're not changing our entire society for 0.5% of the population.
>>
>>723804934
Jesus, to be stupid enough to believe this bullcrap.
I guess basic biology is hard for special snowflakes
>>
File: 1486247885011.gif (142KB, 1221x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1486247885011.gif
142KB, 1221x1007px
>>723803795
Look up John Money's experiment and tell me how that fairs. It's insulting biology and forcing an ideology on someone that I have to believe what they are because they say it is.

No. Fuck you. You can be whatever the fuck you want, but to force me to treat you with pampering and expect that I must abide by your terms is not going to happen.
>>
>>723805635
>make good tankers and snipers
LOL no https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_snipers

And you have no idea of the strength needed to drive a tank in ww2. Women in combat roles are never more than a curiosity in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>723805720
Yeah you know jack shit about anything, that is quite clear.

>protested gay and black rights
You mean democrats?
>>
>>723805751
Yeah one is based upon fact, the other is based upon wishful thinking from sociology majors
>>
>>723805802
no>>723812533
>>
>>723811623
Claiming there are more "genders" in your made up definition of the word, is wishful thinking.
>>
>>723811623
Sex and gender are synonyms you dipshit.
>>
>>723804632
/thread
>>
>>723803795
I don't care until they try to control my behaviour by claiming that their delusions should dictate society.
>>
>>723813392

wrong. learn2history.

"i want to have gender with that person!"

hurr durrr
>>
>>723813143
good thing definitions change over time...
>>
>>723814840
Sex and sexual intercourse are not synonyms. You're a moron. Biological Sex and Gender are synonyms. You don't even know that "I want to have sex" is short for "I want to have sexual intercourse"...? Sperg.
>>
>>723814875
Yeah. Gender isn't one of the changing words, however. Go ask a fucking snake how it identifies. It doesn't. This is a result of malfunctioning thought organs, not reality.
>>
>>723814875
>definitions change over time

Perhaps, but what your chromosomes say doesn't. And the only ones claimng there are more genders are attentionvseeking faggots and that are people who should have no say in the definition in anything.
>>
>>723815115

chromosomes are sex...biological.

gender is cultural/social.
>>
>>723814840
Elevator and lift are synonyms.

"can you elevator this box on to that shelf for me?"

hurr durrr clearly not synonyms.
>>
>>723815011
>go ask a fucking snake how it idenfities. it doesnt.

how do you know? are you capable of advanced communication with animals?
>>
>>723804570
This guy is clearly a genius to have figured out the end game of trans-folk. They go through discrimination, abuse and humiliation just to get that sweet, sweet, access to the bathroom. Makes sense.
>>
>>723815189
Yeah. That's what your fucking friends keep saying. But wherever they picked that up, they failed to notice it's not a god damned multiple choice with optional essay write in. You can identify as your sex OR the opposite. Not Fairykin Pansex. It's fucking nonsense.
>>
>>723815189
Lol no. you can claim that gender is social all you want, but all through history, in all cultures, there are two distinct separation between the sexes, both culturally and biologically.

All with the base in that men and women are different.
>>
>>723803795
>Why don't we let schizophrenics walk around forcing their personal view of reality on others, with legal consequences for non-compliance?

I dunno, OP. You tell me.
>>
>>723815189
>gender is cultural/social
>some men are born in a woman's body/vice versa

pick one.
>>
>>723815011
A snake isn't a human you ignorant fgt
>>
>>723815258
Are you retarded? Snakes aren't advanced enough, mentally, for fucking existentialism. If you think otherwise, you belong in a Dr. Doolittle movie, not on the streets with the rest of us. Fucking strawman horseshit.
>>
>>723803795
If they were to see "I feel like a (opposite gender)" That's one thing. Totally acceptable. Saying "I want to be..(opposite gender)" - again, totally acceptable.

You know what's not acceptable?

"I am (opposite gender)"

Let's reword it so you can see the extent of their psychatric illness.

"I feel like god"

"I want to be god"

"I am god"

One of those is a sign of a mental disorder, because it shows the person is not based in reality, same applies to people claiming they ARE the opposite gender.
>>
>>723815408
>uses snakes as an example of self sexual identification

lol i'm the retard. okay buddy,
>>
>>723803795
My problem is that the 'progressive' left doesnt just want you not to care, they want you to be proud. Why can't I just not give a fuck? Live your life, don't fuck with mine and I wont fuck with yours.
>>
>>723804632
B A S E D
>>
>>723815394
Humans aren't snails either, faggot. You don't decide to grow a dick or tits. You have what you have. Until madmen with degrees get to make multiple thousands from your poor decisions.
>>
>>723804632
>These people need help.
And the only help osnfornthem to transition
Not that difficult to understand
>>
>>723815377
but all through history, in MANY cultures...more than TWO genders are recognized.

indians, mesopotamians, egyptians, greeks, romans, native americans.
>>
>>723815491
See
>>723815515
>>
>>723815394
Did you just assume that snake's species?
What if he identifies as a human?
>>
>>723815515
No one is identifying as a snail anon. Stop comparing apples to rocks.
>>
>>723815310

lol you're so triggered over what other people want to identify as. that's cute

keep denying the definition of gender...it really makes you look educated.
>>
>>723815557
Ah, yes. All thriving, still existent societies. Nice example.
>>
>>723815594
Keks aside he is a snake and won't have gender issues. Or species issues. Regardless of what the furriest of tumblr think.
>>
>>723803795
If you sexually identify yourself as anything other than an Apache helicopter you are sub human.
>>
>>723815604
That flew over your head, huh? Snails are sexless until mating when one assumes its role and the appropriate sex organs emerge. You fucking flunkie. Humans don't do that. We have one sex. One gender.
>>
>>723815636

native americans and indians don't exist? lol k

not to mention there are mexican cultures which also identify third genders that exist.

and multiple other examples.
>>
>>723815516
Mental help. Not invasive, irreversible surgery. That actually makes things worse.

See >>723810160
and >>723812257
>>
File: mpn (10).gif (869KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
mpn (10).gif
869KB, 500x257px
>>
>>723815631
Keep pretending books decide reality instead of report upon it. Dictionaries aren't law, faggot, and the humans who write them don't have all the answers. Most of society rejects your fluid gender argument for the nonsensical psudoscience that it is.
>>
>>723815557
No those are cultures that looked at defects during pregnancy and thought the child had been touched/cursed by God/satan/whatever.

And if the child wasnt killed outright they put it in a place far away from society, looked at as some curiosity. Sometimes as a person that had a connection to the heavens. But never as a part of regular society.

And those who where born like that are not comparable to fucking genderfluid dragonkin attention whores.
>>
>>723815713
>That flew over your head, huh?
It didn't anon. But the idea you can compare a species to another and have a proper discussion about gender issues is fucking ignorant and astoundingly retarded.
>>
>>723815516
Lol, you are a horrible person, you realize most regret it and end up killing themselves, right?

Very few are actually happier as the opposite gender - no other mental illness would you tell them to go through with a delusion. People like you are fucking retarded or very evil, and know exactly what will happen.

You wouldn't tell someone who thinks they are the reincarnation of a serial killer to start killing people, because 'it's the only help'. Derp, again, you are either retarded or evil as fuck.
>>
I couldn't care less what people want to be. If it makes them happy, then cool. It's the people who shove it in our faces every ten seconds and expect us to treat them like special little snowflakes is what bothers me.
>>
>>723815830
Your information hasn't been accurate for a long time /pol/
>>
>>723815783
Yes societies that based their knowledge upon religious dogma and not facts

Kind of like people who studies sociology.
>>
>>723815853
Snails are ACTUALLY sexually fluid, by biological standards. Humans aren't. Pull enough salt away from your eyes to crack open a textbook sometime, eh?
>>
>>723815845

lol books dont decide reality?

okay buddy. you're certainly special
>>
>>723815997
Go play somewhere else, level 1 troll.
>>
>>723815852

wrong. nice try though kid.
get back to me when you finish high school
>>
>>723816055
>wrong
"citation needed" faggot.
>>
>>723816042

says the person that denies the importance of books.....

do you have book burning sessions in your trailer park?
>>
>>723803795
Because they try to FORCE you to use pronouns and shit that you don't want to. If someone wants to think of themselves as a dragonkin, knock themselves out. But they CAN'T force me to see them as anything other than their birth gender.
>>
>>723816055
Not him, but he's right. The only example of them being treated as the west treats Trans people is in early Japan with FEMALE identifying MALES. Not pansexual deitykin faggots.
>>
>>723803795
They're not hurting anyone... their just because so fucking annoying over something so meaningless. STFU Over what pronoun I used. The very idea that you identify as a gender is sexist, so stop acting all high and mighty.

Gender is irrelevant in an egalitarian society. So shut the fuck up about it. We have Trump as president now because the SJW's would rather make our ears bleed with this bullshit than talk about about issues that actually matter.
>>
File: this isn't 2%.webm (2MB, 1361x720px) Image search: [Google]
this isn't 2%.webm
2MB, 1361x720px
>>723815908
this.
>>
>>723816121
Books are heavily important. They're just not 100% reality. I don't care who writes them. Humans are flawed, as are our understandings. I can find a book that says this gender fluidity is horseshit. By your own stupidly flawed logic, that dictates it as true. This is a self-defeating argument, anon.
>>
I want to be a millionaire but it's not happened. I don't walk around pretending to be one. life sucks sonetimes, deal with it trannys
>>
>>723816134

you're also comparing western cultures to that of eastern ones.

big difference in the two.
>>
>>723816289
You started his comparison you mongoloid! I'm showing why it's flawed! You're telling me that since Mayans worshipped people with clits and dicks, it's relevant to today's Western society! How can you be this dense!? Now you're defeating your own god damned original point!
>>
>>723816270

so, using the logic that humans are flawed and books can never 100% be reality...then there is no such thing as true and false in any sense.
>>
>>723805188
Oh, so you admit that you took this bullshit, new age split tumblr deffinition of gender and sex directly from the website that sells away your search history to the Gov for good boy points?
>>
>>723816417
Wow. What a leap of horseshit. No. 2+2 is still 4. No matter how hard you cry it can choose to be 3 or 5.
>>
>>723816417
>here comes the post-structuralist
I hate your kind.
>>
>>723816393

i nnever said it was relevant to today's western society. you just implied that.

i just gave examples of societies and cultures that recognize multiple genders outside of what we perceive them
>>
File: 1459750652871.jpg (42KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1459750652871.jpg
42KB, 400x323px
>>723803795
ok just a question, How many genders has there been in Anglo Saxon culture other than Male or Female, and maybe neuter? (Seers and what not would fit into neuter)
>>
The term gender is a grammatical term that up until the 70s was used purely for labeling nouns male, female or neuter.

The femnazis applied it to people. It literally was made up by feminists.

There are two sexes.
>men
>women

Anything else is a mutation or mental disorder
>>
>>723816516
Yes. Keep backpedaling, bitch.
>>
>>723803795
because they want to impart their bullshit on everyone else. acutally, i never had the slightest problem with gays, precisely because they got their biz and i got mine. but those gender-faggots keep creeping up on the average guys life in a no good way.
>>
>>723816493
of course it can't choose to be a different number
it's a fucking number

>being this dumb
>>
>>723816516
Cause thinking someone has been touched by a deity is totally the same thing as identifying as snakeoilsalesmankin
>>
>>723816577
Now I know you're a troll. Or you've admitted defeat. Either way, argument reconciled.
>>
>>723816558
not my fault you have to jump to false conclusions in order to reach a flawed argument

stay in school kiddo
>>
>>723816636
so you give up?
thanks for the victory anon
it was easy once i realized i was dealing with a retard
>>
>>723816577
But you can choose your gender?
can you choose your age?
>>
>>723816691
two different concepts
can you choose what you eat tonight?
can you choose when the sun rises?
>>
>>723803911
In a nigger Afrikan tribe, I can't remember the name, they always raise a man as a girl because they need someone to do the shit in the house, most of them end being gays.
>>
>>723815951
You still don't understand the comparison you're making, do you?
That's not gender fluid that's literally being sex fluid. Which we are not and no one intelligent will argue for
>>
>>723816652
I'm 27. Married. Trying for kids soon.

Let's break this down for you anon:
A. There are two genders.
B. But look at ancient societies.
A. Yes, mostly extinct societies with differences not applicable to today or Western society.
B. I never tried to say that! I only brought up and made a point exactly equivalent to such!
B. Ha. You mad.

I, A, will just sit here and let you cackle to yourself like you accomplished something. But psssst. Hey. Psssst. We both know you didn't, anon. Better luck next time.
>>
>>723816785
Gender and sexuality are nigh identical, faggot. This is how you defeat yourself. Now I've watched at least 3 of you backpedal so hard you destroyed your own arguments. You guys are, perhaps literally, retarded.
>>
>>723816727
That's his point, anon. And you unknowingly just proved it.
Choosing your gender is in the same category as choosing your age or choosing when the sun rises. You can't choose, it's biology/astronomy/nature.
>>
>>723816727
So your saying one biological fact is different from another biological fact, cause you say so?
>>
>>723816943
Sex* not sexuality. Stupid autocorrect.
>>
>>723816943
>sexuality are nigh identical, faggot.
No, no they are not
Your appeal to nature doesn't mean jack shit you fallicious retard
>>
>>723817159
>No no they are not, but i got no arguments.

I can almost hear you breathing through your nose in anger.
>>
>>723817159
Home » Gender

1. Kind; sort. One gender of herbs.

2. Sex, male or female.

3. a classification of nouns, primarily according to sex; and secondarily according to some fancied or imputed quality associated with sex. Gender is a grammatical distinction and applies to words only. Sex is natural distinction and applies to living objects. (R. Morris)

Try again, faggot.
>>
I believe I am a dragon who can soar through the skies. Anyone who isn't willing to go on my back as I jump off a building to fly carrying them is discriminating against me and they must be willing to do so or I will make their lives miserable and let the whole world know what kind of discriminating trash they are.
>>
>>723804293
because its dishonest. you are wasting peoples time pretending to be something your not. people hate fake people and this is a physical manifestation of that.
>>
File: 1415485578456.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415485578456.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>723803795
People in the government are afraid of trans people for the same reason they hated hippies back in the 60's

>There is no obvious derived benefit to the government
>If anything, it might be hurting our "Youth" labor force
>We partially think it's Russia trying to fuck us over

Everything else is chalked up to misinformation and fear campaigns
>>
>>723817298
Gender and sex aren't the same thing. One is defined by society and one by your genitals/brain chemistry. But you wouldn't know that because all you did to learn anything about what you're talking about was read a few definitions of a term without looking into the history of it.
>>723817280
Keep projecting. Appeal to nature is a logical fallacy. My argument is that you can't make a good argument for gender/sex differences in humans by comparing them to snails. Two vastly different species
>>
>>723817393
>I believe I am a dragon who can soar through the skies. Anyone who isn't willing to go on my back as I jump off a building to fly carrying them is discriminating against me and they must be willing to do so or I will make their lives miserable and let the whole world know what kind of discriminating trash they are.
Well, that has to be the stupidest metaphor I have ever seen.
>>
>>723817725
Hippies are fucking disgusting though.
>>
>>723816820

more like
A- look at these societies
b- they dont exist anymore
A- here are examples of current societies
b- but but but...they aren't western so they dont count

lol too easy
>>
>>723817796
so are trans people
; )
>>
idk man they are all trannies to me
>>
>>723817074

>implying people never choose their age

"how old are you girl?"
"oh i'm only 18...teeheehee"

try harder faggot
>>
>>723817748
You say vastly different. I say a few branches away on the tree we all derived from. And you can keep telling yourself Demigirl is a real thing, but it's just people assigning names to .5s on the Kinsey Scale to feel special. I'm not the uneducated one you think me to be. Society will never accept Kin or 3/4ths of your 70 goddamned genders. They're asinine, not backed by scientific research or literature, and are clearly a poorly veiled excuse to feel special once you realize how miniscule and insignificant your life is compared to your 7 billion other humans. This will never be the norm. These words will never be naturally spoken en masse. You're deluded.
>>
>>723817075
nope
because society says so

and gender isn't a biological fact. sex is.
>>
File: 1368684999230.jpg (384KB, 1189x1770px) Image search: [Google]
1368684999230.jpg
384KB, 1189x1770px
>>723803795
Puhleeze...

On the slight chance that this isn't a troll thread and you are as obtuse as you are alluding to be; gender MISidentification has numerous negative ramifications for those of us who are not MENTALLY confused degenerates who are deluded into believing that by changing their sex, they will be treated differently (ie. better) than they normally are, or somehow have a more fulfilling life.

These are disturbed individuals who are so mentally disturbed and dissatisfied with their ability to cope within their own gender (for numerous reasons) that the prospect of genital mutilation and augmentation seems a favorable prospect to enduring life as they were born to be.

Think about that for a moment. A person of African extraction, or a caucasian finds life o unbearable in their respective race that they feel the need to actual go through treatment to change it. We've seen example of this idiocy to the degree of both skin darkening and lightening. One can frequently see these caucasian kids attempting to act urban and always adopting the worse possible traits and characteristics of their target race, in attempting to do so (this is common of many kinds of wannabes; dykes, etc), but in those cases one can simply look and dismiss them, more or less. They do not necessarily become intrusive to ones’ own reality/life if one does not want them to be. None the less there are numerous examples of how disturbed such people actually are (Michael Jackson being one on the dark to light side, that woman who was head of the NAACP chapter on the other). Still, the intrusion into normal peoples' lives is relatively minimal.

Now with these "misgendered" mentally deficients, it is SOCIETY that becomes violated and intruded upon because we are supposed to recognize a woman who is clearly a woman, or man who is clearly a man as what gender they are pretending, or aspiring to be, when its frequently obvious that they are not of the gender they are aspiring to.. cont.
>>
>>723817778
I think you meant "Most applicable." Isn't autocorrect a bitch, anon? These people want laws punishing me for not saying their magic words. It's entirely appropriate. You want my freedoms, the dragon wants my life.
>>
>>723817883
meh, i work as a tech at a theatre, i just dont put up with their bullshit and treat the men in womens clothing as men. Strangely this just makes em go quiet and cling to me more.
>>
>>723803795
I think it comes from the sense of entitlement the tansgender people throw out there.

they get legitimately pissed off for your lack of knowledge on a subject that you don't care about. they literally get mad at you for not calling a human zer or zim. i'm not about to learn a bunch of pronouns and ask everyone their gender before talking to them. (granted i don't talk to "people" like that often. i used quotes as people bc some people are animals apparently. or mayonnaise)

Now, I actually have a few trans lady friends and one trans guy friend. but that's a simple change. "I'm a girl now" okay, that makes sense, you have dress on, you a girl. got it. "I'm a guy now" okay, mustache and short hair, lots of effort into hiding boobs, yous a guy now" it's all the other shit thats out there that's just too much work to deal with.

"i'm wearing bright lipstick and a dress with a full on beard call me a woman and let me into the womens changing area"
... no.
>>
>>723818155
That's because one who doesn't conform to the safe actions of their immediate echo bubble are seen as dangerous and intriguing. Shows how mentally off kilter they are.
>>
I'm not saying they can't and shouldn't be able to live a happy life. They should still be treated like people with the same rights as everyone else. Just stop trying to normalize it like it's something normal that's always been around. Cuz it's not. You're still just a dude with a mangled dick in a dress, that's not normal. That will never be normal. You can do it, but it's still not normal
>>
>>723818112
>Michael Jackson being one on the dark to light side

you are fucking retarded, he didn't make a conscious decision to turn his skin white, he had a skin disorder
>>
>>723818013
No one is arguing for demigirl or kins here
I specifically made fun of furriest and that shit in an earlier post

Just because you saw were close in the tree doesn't mean you aren't just repeating the same fallacy over and over.

This thread and Google have shown that there is plenty of evidence to support the notion of more than two genders throughout history. I'm sorry for your willful ignorance
>>
>>723818388
This. So this.
>>
>>723818446
suuuure.
>>
>>723818388
Do you honestly think transgender folks is something that only popped up 'recently'?
>>
>>723818451
I'm the one with willful ignorance? I'm not the one trying to literally change societal norms and speech. Dictate law and punishment. Violate rules that have sensical reasons to be valued today. Your delusion is astounding, anon.
>>
>>723818555
He had Vitiligo, it was confirmed in his autopsy.
>>
>>723805461
>implying trans always get free benefits
lies are wrong. sad.
>>
Liberals want tolerance, but ONLY tolerance of their opinion. They will not tolerate any opinions different from their own. If you look up liberalism in the dictionary, it should say "See hypocrite"
>>
>>723818719
>lies are wrong. sad.

Mr. President, is that you?
>>
>>723818719
A pays taxes and works all year.
B wants to be a girl and has Government mandated healthcare covering his delusionary treatments.
A's tax money now pays for your mangled dick.

Are you 12? You don't know how community programs work?
>>
>>723816783
dang yo you should publish your nigger tribe faggot hypothesis in a peer review journal
>>
>>723803795

Note the fact kids are more gullible than adults to be fucked in the ass and literally act like total fags when they feel insulted for offended by what they're called. IE:

If a kid is homosexual and gets called a fag, yes he's gonna get fucking angry over it.

That's like calling a muslim a fucking towelhead.

People who collaboratively want to attack ethnicity and groups are anywhere and they'll hurt anyone because they don't have any liking to accept it.

PS to conclude, I have a dislike to gay people and faggots, absolutely hate them.
>>
>>723818836
and then B, now that her condition has been corrected, can get a job and pay taxes and pay for C's treatments
>>
I have an ex girlfriend, shes biologically a female turned loch ness monster with a small asian penis that will never get erect lol As a result of hormone pills. She also has a snappy bitchy attitude and pancake boobs. Plus she is always angry and wants everything to be her way. She cant take care of herself and shes always a mess. If she wasint a dike she would of been something, modern science such a mutant waist of filfy homo trash! She probably shits and pukes rainbows and plays furry dress up with her dike friends
>>
>>723819028
What a stupidly optimistic outlook. B is gonna turn into a stereotypical dumb whore when he tries to be a girl, claim disability and never work again.
>>
>>723819134
no in fact 100% of white men are the fraudulent disableds and steal from the government

its a fact, transpeople are better people
>>
>>723819134
Or kill himself, diminishing returns.
>>
>>723819192
[Citations Needed]
>>
>>723803795
how is gender a spectrum ?
>>
Who gives a shit?

I don't care what people do with their lives or what they identify as. As long as they aren't physically hurting another person with their life choices then they can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>723819239
nice try shlomo

go back to reddlt
>>
>>723807270
you can't blame minors for situations they did not orchestrate. you wouldn't blame a child for "not keeping their knees together" after getting raped. same thing with "participation trophy culture", you're simply blaming the one least able to change how it affects them.
>>
File: 1488206588718.jpg (26KB, 250x297px) Image search: [Google]
1488206588718.jpg
26KB, 250x297px
>>723818446
kek
>>
>>723819253
masculinity <--> androgynity <--> femininity
>>
>>723819282
You need to lurk moar if you're trying to troll. You're ass at it.
>>
>>723819385
butt frustrated gender binarists getting btfo itt
>>
>>723819358
That's a maximum of five options there, champ. Male, Andro Male, Andro, Andro Female and Female. Not 70 fucking genders.
>>
>>723803795
Liberals ran out of things to be activists for. Just look at the 'protests' not a single unifying message, just a chaotic group all vying for something different. The trans group is so small there's no reason for federal or even state intervention. Those people just need to stop being pussys and ask. Go case by case as individuals
>>
>>723818836
community programs are largely underfunded counceling programs that mainly benefit the counselors (ricch white young professionals) and do liittle to help those in need of services.
>>723819134
mental disability requires you to be destitute and barely covers a meager rent, much less medicine or any kind of lifestyle. you sound like a cuck who knows nothing about which he speaks.
>>
>>723818604
Do you know what willful ignorance is?
8/10
>>
>>723819452
>>
>>723819498
i bet if you looked at a rainbow you'd see 7 colors, but there's in fact thousands of wavelengths to be found there and just beyond the visual spectrum lies many more
>>
>>723803795
because it's a mental illness. If my niece walks into the girl's room some faggot guy in a dress doesn't have the right to walk in also.
>>
>>723803795
I hate the gays because they directly defy human nature and thus are a threat to human legacy. It has nothing to do with religion
>>
>>723819653
>doesnt have the right to as well

i didnt realize walking into a bathroom was a fundamental right
>>
>>723819646
No matter what Tumblr says, you are not a fucking rainbow.

Your chromosomes have a maximum of 4 arrangements, 2 of which are mutations. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>723819621
haha nice damage control, kid
>>
>>723819653
why not? are you scared of there being a penis being in the same room as your niece? better cut yours off just to be safe.
>>
>>723819668
sounds like you're the one with a mental illness, would you like some ptsd to go with that?
>>
>>723819668

Now I'm pretty much starting to like where this is going...

I agree with this.
>>
>>723819653
I bet you niece loves faggots
>>
>>723819668
>>723819653
>>723819845
>"ew! gays are icky"
prove to me your arguments are not simply this.
>>
>>723819762
No I'm scared some perverted science experiment, that is so mental ill they don't know what gender they are will do something.
>>
>>723803795
It's culturally determined, yes, but individuals make up culture, and each individual interpretation of gender, when collectivized, determines male and female to be the most prominent roles in which and individual can take. This begs the question, is this just within human nature to play the role of male of female, that is, beyond biological "sex"; does our genetic makeup and biological processes determine our subjective Belief systems? If we are to take the majority, then yes it does. And that must mean something- that must give some insight into our essence as beings. Now, for those of who feel outcasted, those who feel our society has no room for their true nature; is it not valid to assume their brains may be mentally impaired, that is, in comparison with the "norm"? And if so, what's the most reasonable political action we should take? When enforcing laws centered around the small minority one is subjecting the majority to undesired stress and stifle.

I only bring up laws because that is the supposed end point in any conversation concerning "gender". Anything more would fall under idealistic revolution, because the only conceivable next step after law would be human transformation. An idealistic claim towards human self reconcilement, from our alienated inhumane present state within this two gendered system. It's definitely a conversation to have, however, idealistic theories have a tendency to be tyrannical/totalitarian. And if we take the other approach, that is of reason and law; then this conversation is seemingly a one way street towards unfulfillment for one side or the other.
Scientifically we're at a roadblock as well; for although we can perform brain scans and theorize possible explainations on our gender problem; it seems most of it lies within the subjective area of consciousness, coincidentally the only aspect of the brain we've yet to figure out. We are left to our current conception of reason to figure this out.
>>
>>723819726
Its against the law for men to use female bathrooms. It doesn't matter if your a mentally ill trans fag or not.
>>
>>723820043

because transgendered people commit crime at such an alarming rate right?
>>
>>723820173

lol it's against the law for people to use the wrong bathroom? yeah...maybe in one state...
>>
>>723820194
Only the scariest kinds:
http://www.fakehatecrimes.org
>>
>>723819890
she is fine with gay people, but like everyone else she is disgusted by dirty faggots and perverted trans people
>>
>>723820043
>i can't trust other people in society
better lock all your family in your underground bunker, just to be safe! no wait, that'd inconvince my own lifestyle too much, better kill and outlaw behavior that triggers my disgust or outrage.
>>
File: Nicole Bass 002.jpg (71KB, 362x315px) Image search: [Google]
Nicole Bass 002.jpg
71KB, 362x315px
continued from >>723818112

Many people are not comfortable with this, nor should they be obligated to be. It is one thing to be progressive and accepting to the variations of culture, religion, race and other “diversities” that are unavoidable in a globally interactive world, but the line is very much drawn when it comes to recognizing peoples’ aspirations to be accepted into these various diversities and that is neither exclusive, or limited to gender MISidentification(ists).

Think for a moment if “Willie Whitebread” goes into the ghetto wearing his finest gangsta gear and says in his nasally, clearly well educated and middle class voice “hello my niggas, I am a black man, you will now accept as one.” The same ridiculous scenario can be imagined if “Tyrone” were to enter Prissyton’s prep school for Twats, or whatever other Caucasian bastion of exclusivity we can imagine. Even conversions into other religions requires long tedious study and practice, in most cases, where one becomes subject to a great deal of testing before they are truly accepted and acceptable to whatever faith they seek to adopt.

This is currently not the case with these trans people. Virtually anyone can change their clothing and shave, or not shave put on makeup and go out into the world and subjugate the rest of us to their delusional charade. However this becomes a very INTRUSIVE problem when for instance these people can simply enter our lives via their feeling of entitlement to do so (ie. bathrooms, locker rooms, etc.)
Of course this is followed by the far more serious possibility and threat that a more refined version of one of these mental cases could (and actually have) entered into peoples’ romantic lives without the apparent need to identify them to their susceptible partner... continued
>>
>>723820017
not icky, but they are dirty (massive drug use, STD's from being perverts)
>>
>>723804570
A few people already got arrested for going into the women's bathroom to spy on the women in there
>>
>>723819744
Actually I take my information from biology.

We now know, due to epigenetics that the final product of the genes are a complex expression of not only the genes themselves but the delicate interplay of genes with genes, genes with proteins and genes with environmental factors and when something like what we're seeing presents itself it must be studied and I don't see anything especially threatening to our species in queer liberty

if you knew more about genetics than the punnet square you'd agree
>>
>>723820194
It's about mental illness. If your brain is so fucked you can't even identify as a man or women, you can't be trusted.
That is why so many an hero, because they have a diseased mind
>>
>>723820433
>blacks are prone to crime, better lock them up
>trans are druggies and sex fiends, better lock them up
>locking them up costs 3x more than giving welfare

classic repressive amerifats, never change.
>>
>>723820495

a few? people have been spying on women in public settings for years...bathrooms, locker rooms, changing rooms, etc.

this isn't new.
>>
>>723820616
this same kind of thinking can easily be applied to all men, who kill themselves in greater numbers than women and kill others in greater numbers
>>
>>723820570
I already do agree with that statement, dipshit. But you can't MANDATE INTO LAW that I call you Xir. I'm not clamoring for genocide or mass incarceration, here. I'm saying it is atypical and abnormal and cannot be mandated into normality. Humans AS A WHOLE are either male or female, and have no problem with that. >1% of the population of the world pipes up demanding things and you think they have the right side of reason and justice? You're deluded.
>>
>>723820748
Whoops. <1%. My bad.
>>
>>723820404
no need to lock myself up. I go about my day and when I see a trans I'm just more on guard, they might do something crazy.
>>
File: Scarecrow_(Ocarina_of_Time).png (763KB, 1071x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Scarecrow_(Ocarina_of_Time).png
763KB, 1071x1080px
>>723820732
>>
>>723820017

Gay people are indespicable and dirty motherfuckers. And no, that wasn't my simple argument, if you wanted a complex argument, you should of read >>723818952

but as saying, would you want to get AIDS from a homosexual and not fucking know it? I'd rather have a hot sexy milf than a faggot who believes in homosexuality and thinks gay behavior is moral.

In the US, people have been arrested for going into opposite rooms and there's no way to prove either, read everything top to bottom before challenging or fucking google nigger.
>>
>>723804284
Not in the least. It's my right not to give a fuck about you or your gender identity.

I get tired of hearing about what people think they are or identify as.

You want freedom you got it. Now shut the fuck up and respect my right not to know or care whatever the hell you think your are!
>>
>>723803
Idc if they want to go somewhere but if there around me I'm going to insult the cuck out of them cause that's what I do it's their notching about that that drives my hate
>>
>>723820649
If it cost money to not have some primal minded nigger or some pervert druggie trans on the street I'm ok with.
>>
>>723820748
public-safety infringements on free speech aren't new, you can't shout fire in a crowded theater for instance and while I don't think that law is great it does appear to be the only way to combat the new kind of dogwhistle bigotry that has emerged in the postmodern age
>>
>>723820748
im pro trans, but i agree with the pronoun thing. thats silly and will likely such law overturned.
>>723820810
we already have laws against doing crazy things, and there's no such thing as perfect enforcement. being trans doesn't make you a pervert any more than having depression (the most common mental affliction of trans) does.
>>
>>723821202
You arguing FOR inciting panic, now? How deep are you gonna scrape this barrell. You can't dictate what I say. You can hardly dictate what I can't say. And I agree with not inciting panic, as, I presume, most would. I don't agree with jail time for calling a spade a spade.
>>
>>723820413
This is entirely presupposed on the basis that empirical representation is true, subsequently voiding your subjective faculty as meaningful. That however being a philosophical argument, and not being entirely adherent to the issue at hand, would allow us to overlook it and instead focus on pure physical reasoning.
I'd beg you to reconsider race as a valid comparison to sex. At least, reconsider your interpretation of race and sex. You've given us a situation wherein blacks are conforming to cultural influences, instead of focusing on the skin color itself. Black is not an attitude or a belief, it's the pigmentation of your skin. This is obvious and can be applied to sex. The way in which a black man acts however is entirely up to the subjective interpretation he encompasses consciously, and through said consciousness representation of the enviorment and sociological experiences it's dealt with. Now apply this towards sex.
If we are to abstract the synthetical aspects of biologically determined phenomena (skin pigmentation, biological sex) the rest is left up to cultural influence and conscious representation. These both lie within the consciousness and there's nothing hindering it from further change in representation.
In your example, said white man could theoretically assimilate his consciousness into a culturally black identity conscious, and it could be assumed further, as we're dealing with pheneoma existing POST-biological determination, that a man could assume the role of a woman's conscious identity.
The way in which people act can possibly be reprehended and changed, similar to ones morals, unless you believe humans are mere physicalities, void of subjectivity.
>>
>>723821242
I like you. I too, am pro LGBT. Not QIA or any of the rest, however. But being gay, bi or trans are all legitimate and can even have genetic components. Thinking you're 5 genders at once doesn't.
>>
>>723821319
>You arguing FOR inciting panic, now?

the opposite, i'm saying that typing "kill yourselves mentally ill faggots" is today's equivalent of shouting fire in a crowded theater
>>
>>723821461
I don't use that phrase and haven't once in his thread. Irrelevant.
>>
>>723810160
the labels are already meaningless. the definitions of the genders we have today have been constantly changing

theyre the same cause you have people being shitty to and making these peoples lives hard for no reason

not mental disorders. you are not a doctor

the said the same about gays and sports and that didn't happen

if people were open minded about the issue and educated properly they wouldn't care. people dont care about gays and lesbians in the bathroom

normies are poorly educated and less receptive and adaptable
>>
Gud bait
>>
>>723821535
well just make sure you call shovels shovels, trowels trowels, hoes hoes, augurs augurs and so on
>>
>>723821347
I've incorrectly phrased synthetical towards the bottom of this reply. I meant it to come after the parenthesis and be explanatory of the terms/ideas I used next, i.e., everything post-biologically determinations.
>>
>>723821558
I have never seen someone so sexist and elitist while claiming to be righteous
>>
>>723821680
theres nothing about any one sex in that whole post

you're a dumbfuck
>>
>>723819272
/thread. Every other opinion is full of shit.
>>
>>723821558
I'll say it again. 70 genders will never be a societal norm. Your people who are deluded to think they're Demi this and Aromatic that are setting themselves up for inevitable failure. It's nonsense from all relevant viewpoints. I can call myself a vampire like kids in the 90s. You'll give me the same looks when I claim to drink blood and fear light as we give when you claim to be asexual or identify as male and female at the same time. It's a committal issue stemming from a desire to stand out and not be forgotten with the rest of us. It is futile, asinine and immature. Find me a 70 year old Demiboy. I'll fucking wait.
>>
>>723821776
>normies are poorly educated and less receptive and adaptable
>>
>>723821618
Definitely will. My goal is to believe as many true things and as few false things as possible.
>>
>>723821829
they said plenty of things about the impossibility heavier than air flight before the wright brothers flew, I think we'll manage
>>
>>723820892
>implying a hot sexy milf can't give you aids, even without her knowing.

>arrested for going into the opposite room
pronoun laws are silly and so are gendered bathrooms, but here we are.
>>
>>723819668
>has nothing to do with religion.
Lel.
>threat to human legacy...
Someone clearly hasn't been paying attention in biology class if you believe gays are a threat to future generations.
>>
File: 1488139674015.gif (911KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
1488139674015.gif
911KB, 150x148px
>>723803795
>>
I'm generally okay with people born male and want to be female or visa versa. I'll call you him, her, or they based on your preference, bit I draw the line at made up pronouns.
>>
>>723821461
you have to be real careful with restricting free speech. so say they pass the law you want. but in return you aren't allowed to talk to anyone that doesn't want to hear what you have to say because you might incite violence..
>>
>>723821932
How many god damned times are you gonna straw man and goalpost shift on me!? That was all valid as fuck and you compare it to AIRCRAFT!? Are you autistic!? You have the debative skills of a soured tomato! Do your two remaining braincells reside in the same hemisphere!?

There's an ad hominem for you. Now address my previous points to be considered a serious argument for your cause. Otherwise, you are simply reinforcing your view in us "Normie's" eyes. Or do you like being detrimental to your cause?
>>
>>723821931
Here's some reading for you

http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674046412

if you can find a copy of that, it explains a great deal of seemingly maladaptive behavior like sacrifice and homosexuality

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1392256/

some authoritative works on epigenetics
>>
>>723822213
Many thanks, friend! Opened in 2 new tabs. I'll get to them after reading about Flatland and 4th dimensional euclidean space.
>>
>>723822188
lmao i wasnt even the guy who you were replying to before, you're just some grouchy grand dad that wants his landline back and I was telling you you're a fuddy duddy fuckface
>>
>>723821829
no one is talking about "70 genders", the push in politics is for trans men and trans women to have the right to do what they want. no one is pushing for "aromatic" or "Demi" in the public discourse, and those words relate to sexual identity not gender

you really need to do more research

>>723821890
you need a dictionary bro

elitist
relating to or supporting the view that a society or system should be led by an elite.

sexist
behavior, conditions, or attitudes that foster stereotypes of social roles based on sex

my post was neither
>>
File: 1453200728988.jpg (45KB, 635x631px) Image search: [Google]
1453200728988.jpg
45KB, 635x631px
>>723820660
It may not be "new" persay, but this open acceptance gives the same, or even more perverts of wide a variety, the ability to expand on already existing techniques.

Whose to say any man, or woman cleverly disguised, with a great attention to detail in their appearance, couldn't simply adorn the guise of their respective opposite sex, waltz in said opposite sexs' respective public bathroom and put cameras in their shoes, sit in a toilet stall at any number of amusement parks with a small web cam attached to the rim of their inner shoe and videotape children as they use the adjacent commode, or for that matter, simply affix a camera to the back of the commode and NOW have a "reasonable" argument for being in said bathroom, simply by virtue of their appearance. It literally gives anyone of either sex access to an otherwise segregated area.
>>
>>723821063
Bitching
>>
>>723822360
I'm 27, dipshit. This is the second time I've stated such. I'm on my Galaxy Grand Prime typing this, this very moment. Now. Address me. I don't give a fuck who you are. Debate like a thinking hominid, or fuck off. I'm looking for answers and understanding here.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.