[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo /b, i dont want to bother people with problems but i dont

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

yo /b, i dont want to bother people with problems but i dont want to talk to anyone in my life about this. Since the new year started, my brain has been very low functioning. Last year i was getting 80/90s in university and now am getting mid 70s. I'm not trying to brag even though it seems it, I am here to ask a question: why is my brain now empty of any substance?
>inb4 tumblr fag
>inb4 kys
I barely have any thoughts in my head anymore whereas before I was constantly having 15 plus thoughts always floating with others entering and leaving my head space. If anyone can shed some light on this new development in my life that would be great
>>
You're getting burned out. I work at a uni and at least half the students drop s2 cause they can't handle it. Just chill out and you'll be fine.
>>
>>723803290
You need a change of pace. How about you try finding a new hobby? Maybe try playing an RPG with a group or something?
>>
>>723803290
too many drugs on new yeras eve?
>>
>>723803290
Stop downloading horrendous online.
Maybe your brain will return to normal then.
>>
>>723803625
Yeh may be a shout, a change of pace may do me good. Thanks for the advice man

>>723803852
didn't take anything lol, stopped before new year because broke af fag
>>
>>723803290
Maybe do a little bit of art like drawing to relax. Also that picture reminds me of shed 17
>>
>>723803290
I have expireinced the exact same situation last semester, where I felt I lost my sense of wonder, and my mind just struggled being creative as a whole, and fore me it was just stress during college. On breaks I suggest trying to clear your mind and go back to stuff when you were younger that filled your head with thoughts.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.