[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the United States STILL afraid of the rest of the world? You

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: defense spending 2015.gif (28KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
defense spending 2015.gif
28KB, 720x540px
Is the United States STILL afraid of the rest of the world? You outspend everybody else put together on the military and yet Trump wants to spend even more. Pansies.
>>
>>723803238

>those Saudi bribe funds
>>
Blame our main religion, it's not Christianity, it's a sub sect of Mitrha worship that's merely labeled christianity.
>>
>>723803238
the money unfortunately isn't relative to military strength. most of the american defense money goes to private hands via corruption.
>>
>>723803238
>Basically strongest military in the world
>calls us pansies
You are pants-on-head levels of retarded
>>
The rest of the world refuses to protect itself and if America stops doing it for them then they all going to shit their diapers and cry racism or some stupid shit about America not spending its money to protect their cunt-ry.
>>
So the US should spend LESS and let the rest of the world pay for their own damn wars.
>>
>>723803238
The USA spends that much mainly because of allies!
Usa protects a lot of countries because those countries cant do it themselves or are just fucking jews who cant give a dime.
Im european and i think its retarded that 70% of nato spending is all on usa!
Usa has to spend more and europe and all the other allies japan etc need to spend ALOT MORE aswell!
The world is a lot less safe every day and were being flooded with shitty violent apes and religious retards!
I hope Trump pulls a Putin and gives the a ok to kill these freaks on the streets legally and sends the military on a purge!

And why does the usa have bases around the world but no european bases in the usa!?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.