[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can’t fucking handle it anymore /b/ >Be me, 32 >Married

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 15

File: 1487602182663.jpg (90KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1487602182663.jpg
90KB, 640x637px
I can’t fucking handle it anymore /b/

>Be me, 32
>Married this gorgeous gal 3 years ago. Thigs have not been going well and we are about to split up.
>Here is why:
>We were talking about a recipe that had avocado in it
>She said this friend of hers added spinach to the recipe
>I don’t like spinach so I said “eww”
>She replied “what? Avocado is a nice fruit and if you combine it with spinach is even better”
>I said “avocado is not a fruit”
>”WHAT? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?”
>”In my country we don’t consider avocado a fruit. For us tomatoes aren’t fruits either”
>She violently stands up and frantically searches for her phone
>”TOMATOES ARE BIOLOGICALLY A FRUIT!” she said.
>”I know they are, but in my country we don’t consider them as such. We prefer calling them vegs or w/e”
>”WELL THEN IT’S IGNORANCE! I DON’T CARE WHAT PEOPLE IN YOUR COUNTRY BELIEVE, THESE ARE SCIENTIFIC FACTS!”
>”I know you are right, but in my country people consider tomatoes as something else than fruits. Nobody has to die.”
>”YOU ARE SO FUCKING ARROGANT, AND YOUR EGO IS SO FUCKING BIG. YOU NEVER WANT TO ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE WRONG EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE PROOF THERE IN YOUR EYES! THIS IS WHY WE ARE BREAKING UP!”
>”I didn’t say you were wrong, I just said that in my country…”
>”I DON’T CARE! THESE ARE THE FACTS! YOU DO THIS WITH EVERY SINGLE SHIT!”

cont...
>>
>>723802931
Bump
>>
Do you in fact do this with every single shit? That'd get annoying, but I don't see it setting a bitch off as nuclear.
>>
File: 07.jpg (223KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
223KB, 1066x1600px
>”I don’t really want to argue, please would you come back to bed?”
>”YOU NEVER WANT TO FINISH A DISCUSSION! IT’S ALWAYS LIKE THIS!”
>”Are you gonna argue about tomatoes and avocado for the next hour?”
>”IT’S NOT ABOUT AVOCADO OR TOMATOES ANYMORE, IT’S ABOUT YOUR EGO!”
>”But…we were talking about something and then you walked away, searched for your phone and read aloud a Wikipedia article, I’m just telling you that traditionally we don’t consider… ”
>”IT’S NOT ABOUT FRUITS ANYMORE???? YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD, I FEEL LIKE I AM YOUR MOM”
>At this point I start ignoring her.
>She starts yelling and screaming and crying that I don’t listen to her, and that I don’t give a fuck about our relationship.
>Now repeat that shit twice a week for the last 3 years, in different topics, at any time of the day.

Is it about me, /b/?
>>
>>723802931
She's obviously fucked in the head and has a super short fuse and freaks out over nothing. No idea why your dumbass would marry that
>>
>>723803056
bitch is crazy and you must be a whipped ass cuck to put up with 3 years of that crap
>>
>>723802931
>>723803056
Short fused high maintenance girl. You're in hell, OP. Just leave her for your and her own good.
>>
File: 100625s.jpg (36KB, 369x492px) Image search: [Google]
100625s.jpg
36KB, 369x492px
>>723803029
I don't. I just happen to have normal points of view, and when those points of view don't match hers then the shitstorm ensures. And I am one hair away of deporting her to Auschwitz.
>>
>>723803107
She wasn't like that, anon. I swear to god she wasn't.
>>
Bored of snapchat? > Snapchat ( z ) .com will help you tonight!
>>
>>723803056
have you tried getting drunk and then slapping her? that'll shut her up
>>
>>723803518
kek, no but thanks anon.
>>
>>723802931
ay man, do you live in america?
if not then that is a woman asking for a slap for real though.
keeps things interesting i'd say

women are always gonna rant about petty shit then fly off on a tangent. that is woman's job

mans job is to sit back, relax, drink beer and laugh in her face. then when she tries to push your drunk arse over you throw a few bottles at her . put her in a headlock and then say "i'm sorry baby" let go so she can try to claw your eyes out then actually go to town on her.

rince repeat. the perfect happy. normal relationship
>>
>>723803257

This..
my ex-gf was almost like your gf..
new gf is totally different and i'm in heaven now ^^
>>
>>723803670
slip her some mdma and take some yourself. then talk all night to clear that shit up.
>>
>>723803923
pussy.
you woulda done better to keep the crazy one and whip her into shape.
>>
>>723803874
Wew lad
>>
The point is not the EGO, she are actively trying to submit you to her will. I had several girls like these, they first like you because you're clever, and then will start to mine your self confidence in order to distract your love for yourself toward THEMSELVES. It's just nacissism, leave her and find a real woman, someone who want you to be the best version of yourself, not a decoration on their own ego
>>
>>723804036
pussy breath.
i bet you eat pussy on your birthday
>>
>>723804019

keeping the ugly, boring bitch instead of the SURPRISE-BJ-girl? naa..
>>
>>723803518
Do this.
>>
>>
>>723804183
surprise bj. what are you a fucking teenager?
>>
>>723803056
tomatoes and avocado are fruit, nobody gives a shit what it is considered or not, it is a fruit. why even argue about such dumb shit, just say the good old "yeah you're right" to your womyn, or leave the bitch. it's that simple.
>>
>>723804414
who are you? donald trump?
Go fuck yourself, edgy cunt
>>
>>723803874
I live in europe.
>>
>>723803056
>at this point I start ignoring her

So she's telling you that you never listen to her and you respond by not listening? Yes, it is about you.
>>
>>723803518
I lost and im not even on thr right thread...
>>
>>723803056
saws on this bitch getting drilled...
>>
>>723804491
I just pointed out what they believe back home. What? You have tits too?
>>
>>723804414

nope . but i fuck one ^^
>>
>>723802931

You're both stupid fucking children.

On one hand, it really shouldn't matter if they're a fruit or not. If you're fighting about stupid shit like that then you might as well kill yourself and make everyone happy.

On the other, you're not in your native country, so why the fuck would anyone give any shits about what they think in a distant land? That's like saying "I don't think gay marriage is okay because in Africa they don't believe in it either." Who gives a shit? You're not in fucking Africa right now, so how is that shit even relevant?
>>
>>723802931
Are you fucking retarded ? Tomatoes and avocados are fruits, stop acting like a degenerate and just tell her you were wrong and she is right, or you think your ego is more important than her ? Pathetic scum
>>
>>723804579
Then what am I supposed to do? If I tell her she is right she will say that I'm just saying to make her shut up, hence continuing the discussion. Continue to fucking argue about this petty shit? fuck off.
>>
>>723804774
She's straight up telling you that it's your ego. Do you consider that petty?
>>
>>723804688
I literally made a comment. Just a single fucking comment. That's all. And I'm not even from this side of the ocean.
>>
>>723804774

Then don't admit you were wrong, just make an effort not to be a fucking douchebag in the future...

This isn't even a difficult issue--fact of the matter is, you're just both fucking idiots claiming that you're the smartest person in the room.

Just admit you're both fucking retarded and go hate fuck each-other.
>>
>>723804746
Stupid fucker, read the fucking thread, jesus! I never said she was wrong!
>>
>>723804836

>And I'm not even from this side of the ocean.

And I'm trying to tell you that if you care so much about what your home town thinks, then fucking move back there. Because there isn't here, so what the fuck does it matter?

If you can't see that, then please kill yourself.
>>
>>723804854
I wasn't pretending to be smartest, I just literally made a comment and she snapped out.
>>
>>723804879
You also never admitted that you were wrong. Do you ever admit when you're wrong?
>>
>>723804556
>>723804036
>>723804183

>keeping the ugly, boring bitch instead of the SURPRISE-BJ-girl? naa..

listen fag. if you are still surprised by blowjobs then you don't need to be talking in a thread where a 32yo married grown fucking man is asking for relationship advise.

>>723802931
OP you need to laugh at her bullshit until she attacks you then give her a good fucking slap for real mate.
>>
>>723804962

At this point I can't even tell if you're legit this fucking stupid, or if you're edgy as fuck and trying to troll like this is le reddit or something.
>>
Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchat ( z ) .com can help you tonight!
>>
>>723804774
She just want to argue with you. She's clearly unhappy in this relationship, and so are you but you can't talk about what's wrong. Have a real talk with her, about how you can't see this working on the long run, and listen to what she has to say.
>>
>>723804946
dude wtf? why should I move back? I just made a single fucking comment, I don't care if back home they think dinosaurs were actually aliens or if here in Europe they think Santa Claus is a cyborg. Jesus... wtf has this world become?
>>
>>723805036
gg bot
>>
>>723805004
>>”I know they are, but in my country we don’t consider them as such. We prefer calling them vegs or w/e”

>>723805021
Kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_1675.jpg (171KB, 863x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1675.jpg
171KB, 863x853px
>>723805036
>>
>>723805060
>I don't care if back home they think dinosaurs were actually aliens or if here in Europe they think Santa Claus is a cyborg

But you apparently care that they think this shit isn't fruit...

You're a fucking idiot and don't deserve to be happy.
>>
>>723803056
Yes, you sound like you might have a bipolar problem and I don't mean that negatively
>>
>>723805185
W/e Samantha, thanks for coming.
>>
>>723804879

>She replied “what? Avocado is a nice fruit and if you combine it with spinach is even better”

Look, that's the exact moment you're invalidating her, and the truth at the same time.
It must be so fucking annoying to live with an ignorant child like you, who just spend their time to contradict people by denying the truth, for the sole purpose to create conflicts.
>>
>>723804491
avocado is a fruit, tomato isn't
what are the qualities that makes tomato a fruit?
>>
>>723804672
Kek
>>
>>723805446
Yes she does. And I don't care, then just suck it up and continue with my life, like civilized people do. And I did recognize they are fruits. So the thing is that I have come to the conclusion that I don't need this shit. And I will listen to /b/, not to the SJW that plague it now.
>>
>>723805510
it has seeds, and it's fleshy and not fibrous.
>>
>>723805480
I told you, Samantha, thanks for coming.
>>
>>723805579
Do you not see how maybe your inability to let anonymous people point out your shortcomings might relate to your wife's issues with your egoism?
>>
>>723805711
"in my country" is classic privileged shitskin speak. So yeah, of course it's his ego.
>>
File: 115-Sweet-Cherry-Peppers-Main.png (170KB, 300x480px) Image search: [Google]
115-Sweet-Cherry-Peppers-Main.png
170KB, 300x480px
>>723805594
ok, so i guess cherry pepper is a fruit too
it has seeds and more flesh than fibrous
geez i love the sweet sweet cakes people bake out of this fruit
>>
>>723805711

See. This nigger. This nigger right here gets it, OP. You need to listen to this smart motherfucker because there are like 10 people in this thread trying to help you telling you the same thing;

> You're a conceited, annoying little cunt.
>>
File: 1484005965546.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484005965546.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>723805510
>>723805594
Vegetable is a culinary term you fucking retards. A tomato in the culinary world is still a fucking vegetable.
>>
File: IMG_1012.jpg (152KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1012.jpg
152KB, 400x400px
>>723805808
>he doesn't know that pepper is a fruit
>>
>>723803056
She's fucking right about the tomatoe you absolute cunt your arrogance and failure to admit when your wrong is astounding.
>>
>>723805510
Everything about it. Fucktard go read a book.
>>
>>723805881
because its not
list the qualities it makes it a fruit
>>
>>723802931

Your wife may be a bitch and everything. But why did you have to say that? It's almost like you wanted to start arguing.

If you disagree with your wife as often as I imagine you do, even on these small, unimportant issues, I understand her frustration. All we want is being reassured, not an asshole of a partner who finds pleasure on disagreeing. She overreacts, but still, she's not the only one who has issues in this relationship.
>>
OP listen:

1. Avocado and tomatoes are fruits
2. Your wife is fucking crazy. Leave her ASAP.
3. Don't ever come back to be seeking help. It's full with the scum of earth now.

Find a cute, easy girl you can live in peace with, not the fucking trainwreck you have for wife.
>>
>>723805957
Literally what I just said.

>having to take a /b/ro back to 7th grade biology

Fruits are seed bearing offspring of pollinated flowers. I think what's confusing you is that you think fruits are sweet and veggies are not. But fruits are just the fleshy seeded bodies of plants meant to either be eaten by an animal, or to fall and then rot, stimulating growth of new plants.
>>
File: 1484004925152.jpg (24KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
1484004925152.jpg
24KB, 288x252px
>>723806077
After three years of dealing with this niggers bullshit she's not overreacting.

I hope /pol/ gets their way and the people "in his country" are gassed. Or necked.

>>723802931

>Muh avocados in muh country

No one gives a shit about your trash country that isn't worthy to be in a history text book. I really hope she does dump you like the hot garbage you are.
>>
>>723802931
>>723803056
this is why you don't get married boys!

just dump the bitch OP
>>
>>723805957
>>723806288
Furthermore, I'll give you an example.

If you bury an unsterilized plant product, and after some time you see a tree or bush start to sprout, it's a fruit. If nothing happens, it's a veggie, because veggies hold no zygotes.
>>
>>723802931
>>723802931
What country are you from anon?
What I take from this argument is that you're perhaps stubborn.
Why?
It's irrelevant what regressive believes your country has, if avocados are fruits now then they're fucking fruits.
Why stick to something so stupid?
"In my country they're vegetables so to me I believe they're vegetables"
Is that what it is that you believe anon?
This is not about avocados btw, I'm using avocados as an example.
If you live your life making your own rules, having that kind of regressive prideful thinking you're going to get in a lot of people's nerves.
Not just your girlfriend, you hear it first from your girlfriend because you share your life with her, she hears the crap first hand, notices everything before anybody else around you does.
It's not that she made a big deal about fruits and vegetables, it's that maybe you have this regressive prideful thinking with everything that you do and she gets fed up of you doing that.
Her: "Why do you eat your food with a soda?"
You:"It's traditional in my country"
Her:"It's bad for you, cold sodas expand the fat to your intestines and can harm your health in the long run"
You"This is what my family does, its tradition"

Like seriously, who gives a flying fuck what tradition your family has if it's going to fuck up your health?
It's a fucking FACT, so put those stupid believes behind you and fucking grow as a person, learn.
That pride doesn't help you or anybody. It's annoying, if anything it's making you stupid-er.
Does that sound familiar anon?
Do you make your own rules? Or have a regressive logic? Stick to old habits?
Im basing this on old experiences.
Could you perhaps give another example?
Act out another argument?
Need to get a better idea.
>>
Well you seem to constantly disregard her on things by pointing out a flaw that makes no sense, argue the topic , not something irrelevant, and you are still even wrong, when she says it is, just say yes, and tallk about the original topic, or she will leave you for being annoying
>>
>>723805881
>>723805957
>>723806288
>>723806491

Vegetable
Vegetable is a culinary term.

Its definition has no scientific value and is somewhat arbitrary and subjective.

All parts of herbaceous plants eaten as food by humans, whole or in part, are generally considered vegetables.

Mushrooms, though belonging to the biological kingdom, fungi, are also commonly considered vegetables.

Since "vegetable" is not a botanical term, there is no contradiction in referring to a plant part as a fruit while also being considered a vegetable.

Given this general rule of thumb, vegetables can include leaves (lettuce), stems (asparagus), roots (carrots), flowers (broccoli), bulbs (garlic), seeds (peas and beans) and of course the botanical fruits like cucumbers, squash, pumpkins, and capsicums.

Vegetables contain water soluble vitamins like vitamin B and vitamin C, fat-soluble vitamins including vitamin A and vitamin D, and also contain carbohydrates and minerals.
>>
>>723805858
Vegetable is a botany term. As is fruit.
Fucktard.
>>
>>723806650
Is it now? Pussy.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/vegetable.htm
>>
>>723806407
wew lad, I can't say you are a stormfag or a tumblr idiot for defending a bitch on the internet.

>>723802931
OP just fuck off. Leave her and then kill yourself.
>>
>>723806606
Techicanally broccoli is a immature flower.
>>
>>723806491
i guess you have planted lost of bananas in your yard to see it grow, where are the seeds in that?
how many banana trees do you have in your backyard you fucktard?
>>
>>723806893
Bananas have seeds in the fruit idoit.
>>
>>723806556
I said that fat people in TV were scum, after watching a program about a fat acceptance ambassador.

She snapped out too.
>>
>>723806939
Interesting fact bananas are on the verge of extinction due to harmful breeding practices. Most bananas are clones.
>>
File: IMG_1734.gif (12KB, 427x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.gif
12KB, 427x491px
>>723806893
go to sleep, retard
>>
>>723806939
thats why they are all around i guess
i hope you will receive a tomato or capricum cake for all of your birthdays for the rest of life because you know they are fruits
>>
Ditch her
>>
>>723806556
this guy all the way. fuck your country no one cares she was right and you just wanted to be a contrarian.
>>
>>723804111
This! Dude listen to this. I was in an abusive relationship with my ex wife. She'd hit, curse, break shit, mentally abuse me. Till I said fuck it. Peace! Now I'm with a fox who loves the fuck out of me and wants to see us grow. Not just please herself.
>>
>>723807104
>waaaaa! All fruits are sweet! I don't know what a citrus is!

Then again,the only fruit you've probably seen are the apples and bananas mommy brings home.
>>
>>723807211
i will glady bake cakes and pies for you from your so called 'fruits'
>>
>>723807187
lol shes prob fat and ur dumb inb4 "muh curves!"
>>
>>723807300
People make carrot cake. Are carrots fruit?
>>
>>723806982
Could you describe her?
She's not a vegetarian, vegan right?
If she's a no fat shaming, LGBT social justice warrior, EVERYTHING acceptance hollow head begh, you need to run...
>>
>>723807451
no, just like tomatoes aren't fruits either
>>
That's what you get for marrying a tumblrina idiot in europe, you cuck. Go find yourself a decent Canadian woman.
>>
>>723802931
It is both of your egos

One of you has to accept the suggestion of the other, like eat the f****** food with spinach in it, and simply say how it tastes, because you'd like to see how this works out, it would be something new and unexpected for you to try, show her some trust and respect and take a risk in her favor.

Of course the advice is the same for her to respect your wishes and leave the spinach out Etc
If neither one of you has the insight to do the right thing then congratulations you've discovered your not compatible

For what it's worth you have a difference of opinion and nobody is wrong here
>>
>>723807300
Tomato pie is pretty awsome
>>
>>723802931
u push her to it by being a dick.
>>
>>723802931
She is right OP, they are fruits. In every country.
>>
>>723807529
ur dumb he is wrong. his country is not the deciding factor on what biological things are classified as kys
>>
>>723803518
Try this OP if not OP is a faggot.
>>
>>723807573
This is irrelevant to the court issue and it's absolutely true
>>
>>723802931
thats probably not the reason she is breaking up, just live with the fact, that it was already crumbling between you 2 and that was just her "trigger" to finally break up with you
>>
>>723807364
Says the womanless virgin. I don't fuck with fat bitches. A little chub is cute though.
>>
>>723807487
She's a vegetarian communist. Nice blue eyes, etc.

The point is that it doesn't matter what I believe, if she believes otherwise she will snap instead of talking. Last time I remember, liberal democracy was about having your own voice. So there's that.
>>
>>723807610
You are only a little bit less ignorant than he is. This is not about right and wrong it's about respect and emotional discernment.
>>
>>723807512
Your being circular now. Your whole qualifier of fruit is their ability to be made into pie. You consider meat a fruit. You are objectively stupid.
>>
>>723806848
Technically an immature flower is a flower
>>
first time i hear that tomatoe is a fruit...
>>
>>723804579
Womyn detected.
>>
>>723807610
you're*

And I never stated my country as a deciding factor. I acknowledged that they are fruits, and explained why I said what I said. Now please drink bleach.
>>
>>723807768
The thing is we are both righ (and wrong)
but objectively speaking this is probaly why you don't run a successful restaurant because you would sell your guests tomato cakes
>>
>>723802931
This image is fucking stupid, downies have MORE chromosones.

FUCK
>>
>>723807573
I know she is right. Again, it was just a point out.
>>
>>723807785
I'm almost 60 and I knew it was a fruit by the time I was ten so it's old news
>>
>>723805014
Underrated post.
>>
>>723807753
Why don't you know when she is or isn't on her period, You dumb f***

Your woman is probably one of those who cannot deal with a disagreement when she is on the rag it probably also means that if you mellow out you can have some awesome make-up sex
>>
>>723807763
You are trying to make his relationship work based not off the instances they have together but based off how u think peoples needs are. people hate people who cant accept basic facts thats why i'm not ignorant and he is dumb and you are trying to hard
>>723807862
LOL u did not accept and tell ur girl they were fruits and thats the problem.
>>723807751 my girl weights 115 at 5"6 nice try that last comment proved ur bitch is fat and no stats on her GG
plebs
>>
File: 5VUPLrD.jpg (211KB, 905x1218px) Image search: [Google]
5VUPLrD.jpg
211KB, 905x1218px
OP this is about freedom of speech.

It doesn't matter if the fucking things are or aren't fruits. As in it really doesn't matter if god exists or not. You both have the right to have an opinion. I understand you agree with her and you just were making a point. The mistake here is NOT ACCEPTING OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS, which at this time and age, is very common.

You do well by not getting mad. And about your relationship: if one of you can't accept other people's beliefs, then move away.

And don't listen to fuckers here, they can't even read.
>>
How did this go back to his wife. This is about tomatoes and avocados being fruits. Nothing to do with women. Gtfo
>>
>>723802931

>>723805051
>>
File: Bleach beats milk.jpg (84KB, 592x790px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach beats milk.jpg
84KB, 592x790px
>>723802931
Fakest shit I have heard all day.
>>
>>723805051
>>723808341
>>723807529
>>723806268
Thanks bros
>>
>>723802931
kill yourself OP

your wife needs a real man
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.