[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I go to tell that Naruto kid from the HWNDU NYC stream

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mqdefault (1).jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault (1).jpg
8KB, 320x180px
Where do I go to tell that Naruto kid from the HWNDU NYC stream that he's a hot, based little motherf*cker? How does this thing work?

NARUTO - YOU'RE HOT. Your body language is fucking based and sexy.

I'm a 30 y/o female by the way and I feel sorta creepish cause he's probably like 19. BUT I first noticed it in the clip where he confronts Stolen Valor about SV wanting to kick his ass. That was just hot.

And then when he was RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEing and the loser had a mental break down screaming and flailing within inches of Naruto's face/body .... NARUTO DID NOT EVEN FLINCH. He didn't break from his salute. He didn't stop the battle cry. He even got a sexy smirk.

I mean the fact that no part of his instincts told him to back away, but rather calmly observe and continue the mission

I cant explain it but fucK.

You should all hope to have such reflexes. body language. basedness. You saw how that chick couldnt help but crack up, she would have dropped her panties right there if they were alone.

Fucking trust me on this. Whatever he's doing is the righteous path, albeit a bit nerdy. That's a sexy fucking nerd. Oh but most of you wont be blessed with his jaw and face structure so that's sorta sad. He has a man's face. so. so. beautiful. hot. That's all.

If I can figure this shit hole of a forum out enough to find my post, I'll check to see if anyone replies. PEACEEEEEEEEEEEE OWTTTTTTWLDRAPENARUTOOOYEPPPPPPBYE
>>
>>723802397
can anyone decipher his post?
>>
>>723802570
Do not have children
>>
>>723802397
how fat are you exactly
>>
>>723802397
so, did he lost his eye?
>>
>>723802790
In nam. Jesus christ anon show some respect
>>
IF YOU'RE READING THIS, YOU'VE BEEN IN A COMA FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS NOW. WE'RE TRYING A NEW TECHNIQUE. WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS MESSAGE WILL END UP IN YOUR DREAM, BUT WE HOPE WE'RE GETTING THROUGH.
>>
>>723802955
fuck off memer, I know some of the lore of HWNDU
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.