[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, can we stop with all this sjw shit and colored people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1474887630197.png (654KB, 591x611px) Image search: [Google]
1474887630197.png
654KB, 591x611px
Seriously, can we stop with all this sjw shit and colored people demanding spaces away from whites.
Can we just have our race war already so the white men can curb stomp and just physically own, as property, brown folks and women again.

In 100 years we can try it all again with the human rights and whatnot, but it failed this time.
>>
Colored...? Niggers?

Dude, did you watch the Oscars and realize it was so PC they gave mexicans/niggers/arab's awards to not be treated as racists or something..?
>>
>>723798438
>white men can curb stomp
Just like White men curb stomped a bunch of Vietnamese farmers and towel head goat fuckers?
>>
>>723798548
A little different when whites make up 75% of the country, Vietnam we went to their swamp ass homeland with less than a 1% of our population.
>>
>>723798588
Sounds like a poor excuse too me.
>>
>>723798644
Sorry if real life hurt your feelings. Tumblr is that way.
>>
>>723798536
No, I don't care about the Oscars. I live in Kentucky and the sjw culture is finally seeping into my state. Whites make up 63% of the US population. It wouldn't even be a race war. It be a race police action. If they want to be separated let's segregate again since it worked so well the last time. If they wanna be part of our country they can get over their own racial hangup and shut up.
>>
File: 1467922631411.png (274KB, 501x498px) Image search: [Google]
1467922631411.png
274KB, 501x498px
>>723798588
>with less than a 1% of our population.
>but with the might of the next top 26 militaries combined

you think ur fatass citizens on rascals can accomplish what your supposedly superior military can't?
>>
>>723798841
With 63% fighting 13% at a time, I think it be win win for most whites, use the useless trailer trash on rascals as covers while the niggers make monkey sounds and empty magazines with their eyes closed.
>>
Or better yet, give women and sjws what they want. Segregate them, and don't let them come back into white USA.
>>
Dillan roof tried kicking off the war. Whites obviously aren't in the fight. I just don't get why that moron shot old black people
>>
>>723799246
We could just give them the segregation they wanted and don't let them backtrack. Probably wouldn't even have to fight all that much. I don't even consider myself racist, didn't give a shit about skin color 6-8 years ago, till all this shit with the war on men and demanding segregation from whites started.
>>
>>723799366
If we gave them segregation it would just be Africa 2.0. I'd kill them simply because of how dumb they are. They literally dumb down non-black people every time they have mixed raced babies. They have such a shit culture and they rarely contribute anything of value to society.
>>
>>723799613
I disagree. Morgan freeman is a prime example, guys never done nothing but work and contribute, I'm talking about the victim and offense culture, not so much race, it's just they brought race into it as some type of play for sympathy and I'm not having it.

A Africa 2.0 wouldn't be that bad. Keep a big barrier and we can start a manufacturing basin with slave labor and get away from China. Shit be cheaper too since it isn't getting shipped.
>>
>>723798438
Those are most likely mormons.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.