[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello \b\ I need some help with a killing. I want to murderer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: murderer.jpg (31KB, 420x378px) Image search: [Google]
murderer.jpg
31KB, 420x378px
Hello \b\ I need some help with a killing.
I want to murderer a person but not so that he dies, only kill until he can't use no more and when I do there has to be no evidence for me to go when he does come back into normal.
Any tips?
>>
>>723798367

I don't get it, murder by definicion is killing someone aka dead. "only kill until he can't use no more", use what ?
>>
poison ?
>>
>>
>>723798836
But I need to kill without murdering him, and I'm worried about if I accidental him and end up getting the shelf from there because I don't know how to fix a broken leg.
>>
My best tip I can give you to create an acid. Trust me, get chlorine bleach and mix it with vinegar. Make sure the mixxing container is open to allow heat to escape and not burst the container but also ensure its in a closed room. Ventilation is bad for the mixing. However if done right once mixed and you waited about 1 minute you can bottle it and use it as a poison/acid attack. Works well believe me.
>>
https://youtu.be/48vuCkE8x-Y
Here you go op you gonna die too
>>
>>723798367
I'm pretty sure you are a fucking stinky desi. Go learn how to use a toilet first.
>>
>>723799639
But if I do that I will be murder, that's not what want.
I need kill friend without he dying, he very smart too so need good tips. And if need to buy stuff I can take from neighbors or strangle their dog.
>>
>>723800039
Ur a good meme friend.
>>
>>723798367
Ok listen i did the same some year ago.
>You need to to find his computer and open it with tool.
>Then you need to take power supply unit and remove it.
>Put a new one inside.
> After that u go home.
>Open power supply unit and install pipe bomb(make sure its a lot of explosive)
>install power supply unit back to his PC
just wait patient home
>>
>>723800516
So he not die but get very injured yes? If so that good, only need to get stuff then. Neighbor have everything last month I steal their bottle with soft iron in, it have some water stuff that smell strong, bottle said liquid name but cant remember it, had gen in last letters. So I sure they have pipes at least.
>>
File: 1488188642980.jpg (41KB, 162x427px) Image search: [Google]
1488188642980.jpg
41KB, 162x427px
>>723798367
>>
>>723798367
You should look up "kill" in the dictionary ya fag kek
>>
>>723801638
He be a friend so I only kill him in way that does not make him die.
>>
>>723799639
Kek
>>
>>723798367
are you retarded?
>>
>>723798367
There's no way for you to do this.
>>
>>723798367
>i want murder a person but NOT so that he dies

do you even think before you post shit like this
>>
File: 1487957114579.png (107KB, 402x477px) Image search: [Google]
1487957114579.png
107KB, 402x477px
>>723798367
You want to kill him...but not to death?
>>
>I want to kill a person but not so that he dies
I love you OP
>>
>>723798367
OP you want the kill friend with no friend dies yeah? i did kill friend with shovel and friend was murder but not died

instructions put shovel on friend head and face many times until friend cant use anymore it works yeah OP
>>
i think i know what OP wants, he wants to kill him but in a way he will die in an "accident", so OP won't have to do anything with the murder.
>>
>>723803116
No, if he killed I can't force him to pay for my stuff, I make him almost dead, and be only one to visit in hospital so that he only trust at me. I write selfkilling letter and hide in his room so persons avoid him when them find it.
Then I be very nice to him and do stuff for him so that he feel Ok when I be close. Then I will not be his friend anymore so he get depressed and selfkill, his woman cheated on him 2 week ago so now perfect time.
>>
No respawns faggot
>>
someone screencap this please, im dying
>>
>>723803988
your plan has many flaws
>>
>>723804650
I not trust a plan that seem flawless.
If it have flaw I only compensate it with own knowledge.
As long as I don't accident and run out of then I have big chance of success
>>
>>723798367
So you want to kill someone but just a little bit!?
Thats like asking how pregnant are you?
Or saying youre a light otaku!
>>
>>723806382
Yes, only enough so he cannot act by self.
>>
File: Bruh.png (44KB, 131x226px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh.png
44KB, 131x226px
>>723806460
Dude.
You mean 'hurt', not 'kill'.
'Kill' means they are dead afterwards, 'hurt' means they can be not dead but injured.

At least learn a language properly before you try to ask how to hurt people using it.
>>
>>723798367
>kidnap
>blindfold
>tie hands
>hang them by legs
>make an incision slightly below the ear so the blood won't go all the way down to their head
>leave over night
>they will lose a lot of blood but shouldn't die
>it will be painful tho
I'm a normal person irl
>>
So in other words you mean torture? If so listen up! Tie your victim to the bed and put sub speakers on each side, play the most annoying song you can possibly think of and put it on repeat,,play it two days without stopping to make the person crazily deprived of sleep. Make them piss and shit themselves with there clothes still on. Waterboard them regularly and when they do get the chance to sleep make sure they are located in a cool dark room with sement, use zip locks and plummers ducktape to hog tie them to the floor. A dark bag over there head isint a bad idea.

When beating them put phone books on them and hit them with a crowbar or a baseball bat, feed them sloppy grose scraps of other peoples food. You can also drug this person with anything you can think of, also if you really want to make sure they are dead, at there lowest state, when they reach rock bottom after being fed crap and having to go to the bathroom with there clothes infront of you and when you have tortured and sleep deprived them to a state of craziness, when the victim is hog tide on the floor inject the blood of a HIV positive hooker in them, a couple days later drive out as far as you can out in the country and just drop them off with nothing accept the clothes they where tortured in.
>>
>>723798367
dood careful, don't want him dead or you'll be locked out of heaven
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.