[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i get a 12w warrior tier or a 12w champion tier? is the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: saberforge.jpg (57KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
saberforge.jpg
57KB, 570x380px
should i get a 12w warrior tier or a 12w champion tier? is the sound really worth it? not sure what to choose :((
>>
OP is always a faggot. It never changes.
>>
>>723797152
Depends on what you're using it for. If it's just a prop for display, sound is unnecessary. If you plan to duel with it, sound adds to the experience. Of course, for some people the opposite is true. Thing is, why buy one of these without sound if you're not going for a force FX saber? If you're going to spend the money of a saberforge saber, you might as well get it with sound.
>>
>>723797152
I have a Champion, it's worth it.Otherwise its a flamboyant glow stick.
>>
>>723798408
>>723799006
These. If you're worried about money, just get a force fx light saber from Barnes and noble. Otherwise, why buy a custom one and not deck it out with sound?
>>
You should buy neither and instead opt for an Ultrasaber that isn't produced and sold by an assmad sperglord who literally has to pander on leddit and etsy just to sell his overpriced flashlights.
>>
>>723799676
I agree Phillip is a douche canoe of the highest order.
That said I have one from each company (both no sound, and yes I enjoy my flamboyant glow sticks) and the Ultrasabers one is cheap and rattly by compare. Maybe I just got a raw deal, but I don't think this is the case. My Saberforge is superior in every way: metal quality, heft, finish, connection grade, battery life and quality. I like the actual blade from Ultra more, but you can just get those.
>>
Thanks for the help anons, totally gonna get it with sound. Decided i'm going for the Viridian soundboard :D thanks for the help! I figured it would be a flamboyant glow stick without the sounds, just an extra $100 or so would mean i could get another saber without sound with some more money. Thanks for the convincing :). In your opinion, should i go with with 32" or 37" blade? im about 6'1 with some arm length but i saw from videos that 37" blade is better for 2 handed and i wanna be able to do spins and shit with one hand so i figured 32" would be a little better for me without so much weight. I've seen videos and the sabers on ultra sabers but have still decided to go with Saberforge even though the guy who owns the whole thing hates whoever bashes on his products
>>
>>723800268
37" what hilt?
If you intend to use it be careful of sharp emitter guards.
>>
File: SAM_0537 (1).jpg (25KB, 604x309px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0537 (1).jpg
25KB, 604x309px
>>723800470
The sharp edge on the weathered hilt rips up glove and then hands if you're not careful.
>>
>>723797152
You need the 24w OP edition, the pink one penis shaped.
>>
>>723797152
Vaping has gone way to fucking far now. Why would you add sound? Just to really make sure people get annoyed and notices you're moth fedora?
>>
>>723800040
Can concur, saber forge sabers are much higher quality, better sound, and more authentic looking if you're going for a KoTR look. Ultra sabers look gay af
>>
>>723801835
yup
>>
Anybody actually any good with using them?
>>
I was thinking Arbiter with green color. I wanted the chosen because ot resembles lukes without as much detail from RoTJ and what not but i i saw videos on it seeing and saying that the brightness of the blade isnt as bright as the non thin neck designs so i figured id go with something non thin neck even though i may choose one in the future. I wanted to go with a weathered version of the arbiter, so it looks slightly darkside, like dark looking hilt but jedi color such as green
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.