[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend visiting in under 30 minutes to "date"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1487775381622.gif (2MB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487775381622.gif
2MB, 270x200px
>girlfriend visiting in under 30 minutes to "date" to check if we're still gonna be together after a "long" time apart without talking more than 2 sentences a day, how fucked am i /b/ ?
>>
Completely.

As soon as she's gone you need to dump her and find another gf.
Trust me, that's what she's going to be doing. Might as well know it now.
>>
>>723795513
depends, do you still wanna be with this girl?
>>
>>723795590
i have been bracing for that fact so it wont be as hard if she tells me. but she's traveling for about 2 hours to get her, so i bet it might go good aswell, but of course, i'm braced for the worst.

>inb4 she also told me she still loves me but doesn't know how much
>>
>>723795513
she have been fucking all around opĀ“, dump her
>>
>>723795652
to be honest, yes.

Reasons:
>nice
>litteraly 7/10 face
>i'm too lazy to find a new gf, too much hassle
>10/10 ass and pussy
>and alot of other things tho.
>>
>>723795762
Well she seems like a decent person if she's driving up to break it off with you in person. Just don't be a fucking sperg about it if she does end up breaking up with you. Getting an explanation about why you're splitting is an underrated gift, and you should be wise to learn from it. End of the day it's not the end of the world, you'll find another girl eventually.
>>
File: QVuhMv4.jpg (232KB, 2475x1600px) Image search: [Google]
QVuhMv4.jpg
232KB, 2475x1600px
>>
File: phalanx-017.jpg (122KB, 1002x703px) Image search: [Google]
phalanx-017.jpg
122KB, 1002x703px
>>723795857
well truth is she told me on friday she broke up with me, because she still loved me but don't know how much, and because she's got alot of shit going with her mother who has multiple personality disorder, so she's going through alot. but she changed her mind halfway into breaking up and said she wanted to "date" to see if there's still something.

hold the phalanx /b/
she's here in 15 minutes.
>>
>>723795983
Dude, if she's already said she broke up with you, she might just need some space. Looks like she has a bunch of other problems she's going through. I'd rather let her take care of those problems first and get on better footing before revisiting your relationship. That's probably what she's coming to tell you in all honesty.
>>
>>723796098
yeah, i think so too.
>>
File: 1481629302796.jpg (42KB, 496x529px) Image search: [Google]
1481629302796.jpg
42KB, 496x529px
Dont know how to solve/make it work for you, but take this one advice I've found to be very crucial:

Dont ever become desperate and/or show weakness!

Lost a family member recently, got into a slow phase filled with depressive thoughts. Tried to talk about it with the gf. Not even a week in said derp phase she bails.

mfw I supported her through thick and thin for the past 2 years and the moment I'm not at my fullest, she gtfo.
>>
>>723795513
>after a "long" time apart
She's been banging your friends
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-17-14-14.jpg (487KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-17-14-14.jpg
487KB, 1440x2560px
>>723796233
yes, i know that feeling /b/ro. i've supprted this one too for a looong time accepting that she need space and leaving her alone for days, and giving her all the mental support/friendship she needs.

>i'm off to pick her up. wish me luck
>pic related
>>
welp OP

Listen to what she has to say, and then do what you think is right. Then again she could see you and decide that she wants to fuck your brains out.

maybe you're going to be posting back here in a little while with pics of this bitch sucking your dick for your /b/ros.
>>
>>723796316
>on phone
i hope so too /b/rother. 3 minutes.
i might make a thread of pic >>723796309
later and tell what happened
>>
>>723796401
GL anon. whatever happens, post back later. if needed we'll post tits to cheer you up.
>>
>>723796309
Is that you or her?
>>
Good luck /b/ro. U propobly shouldn't worry tho, she sounds ok. Even if she brraks up with u I think u'll be fine!
>>
>>723796233
She sounds like trash.
>>
>>723795688
No no No No no
>you have to tell her
break up with her
take the champion road to victory
don't be defeated by this woman
destroy her ego and esteem
tell her it was a shit relationship and that the time apart has really helped you to see how much better a peron you are without her holding you back
thank her and ask her to leave

>WIN!!!
>>
Fuck her one last time and be sure to cum on her face.
>>
Tell her she is not pretty enough for you to put up with her shit, so she better start compensating by being a better person\anal.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.