[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women want to get into mens hobbies like video games and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1468888356374.jpg (3KB, 92x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468888356374.jpg
3KB, 92x125px
Why do women want to get into mens hobbies like video games and cars, but men don't want to get into women's hobbies like makeup and handbags?
>>
>>723794005
They do, though...
You must live in an isolated location...
>>
You can't play makeup and you can't drive handbags
>>
>>723794005
Because women follow men trends in society. That's how hormones work.
>>
>>723794005
>handbag
>hobby
>>
>>723794005
Women want to be where the boys are

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0vcjJKNq9EM
>>
>>723794005
Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>723794005
>Confuses activities with possessions
>Is a retarded simpleton
>>
>>723794005
I would say video games and cars aren't really mens hobbies (although they seem like it and it's mostly men playing cars and video games) and makeup and handbags are just fashion. So they cant be compared on an equal level
>>
>>723794005
no reason for men to put make up on and men don't need to carry healthy products around.
>>
>>723794005
Men do ... and it's at that point that the man turns into something we like to call: A Faggot
>>
>>723794005
because being a girl who likes video games and cars gets you lots of attention, and being a guy who likes makeup and bags just makes you gay.
>>
>>723795550
m e t r o s e x u a l
>>
They're called trannies OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.