[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What I am about to tell you is of the utmost importance. I come

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

What I am about to tell you is of the utmost importance. I come from the year 2059, what month and day specifically isn't important. I've come back to warn the people of 2010 of what's coming. As a temporal agent this is extremely risky for me to do, but I must expose the events of the future.

In my timeline the earth is in a state of collapse as a habitable planet. Climate change has caused an excess of greenhouse gas build up which heated the planet and melted the ice caps which in turn released even more greenhouse gasses (that includes methane). This runaway global catastrophe has wiped out nearly 10.2 of the 10.4 billion people worldwide.

Through extensive research we have concluded that the root cause of the problem stems from legislature brought forth by Donald J Trump and his team which sought to wipe out climate sciences and the study of it from existence. Yes, you heard me right, Donald J Trump, the Donald Trump (I believe he currently hosts the television program "The Apprentice" in this timeline). To everyone's surprise in 2015 he WILL run for president, and while nearly nobody expects it to happen, in 2016 he WINS the presidency. This CANNOT be allowed to happen. I come to you now in 2010 in order for all of you to prepare for the presidential elections in 2016 and NOT let this happen!

To prove I am real, I will tell you that in only a few hours, a magnitude 8.8 earthquake will hit chile and will be the fifth largest earthquake ever recorded. Please, I beg of you, prepare in the next few years and stop Donald Trump from ever becoming president.
>>
it's 2016, too late
give us more proof
>>
>>723794017
you've got to be kidding me, this is my second attempt.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.