[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

33yo virgin , small dick , 5ft7 ,260lbs broke (100k med shool

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: FullSizeRender 12.jpg (1MB, 3086x2448px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 12.jpg
1MB, 3086x2448px
33yo virgin , small dick , 5ft7 ,260lbs broke (100k med shool debt) was asked out by a hot 8/10 6ft1 ,100lbs girl gym instructor and dont know what to do. she keeps texting me
>>
>>723793190
She's 6'1" and 100lbs?
Don't worry dude, it's not gonna be a problem for long, as she's going to literally die any second now.
>>
>>723793190
Best advice you can ever get. DONT COME TO /B/ FOR ADVICE. obligatory kys faggot
>>
show the texts
ask for nudes
tits or gtfo
>>
>>723793190
obviously you failed med school.
>>
>>723793509
no iam a resident broke working 100 h a week for 30 k a year, residents are modern slaves. i have indeed pictures of her
>>
>>723793562
Well make with them retard
>>
>>723793562
You don't work 100 hours a week. Don't believe anything this guy says.
>>
>>723793190
>8/10 6ft1 ,100lbs girl

Nah something is wrong here. Way too thin for that height even for a girl.
>>
>>723794710
well the 100 lbs is a guess she is very thin , full six pack zero fat
>>
>>723793190
Kilogram! Do you speak it!? Just die OP, old faggotbastard
>>
>>723793190
Sounds like she wants you to hire her as your personal trainer so that you can stop being fat
>>
>>723793190
Go out with her. Best case scenario, you fuck, and maybe date with the option of more fucking. Worst case scenario, she realizes you're a fat beta fag who she never wants to talk to again, at which point, you just kys
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.