[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[serious] pizza thread. discuss toppings and sides; favorite,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

[serious] pizza thread.
discuss toppings and sides; favorite, least favorite etc.
>Pineapple is best topping
>inb4 cheese pizza hurr durr
>>
>Wants serious pizza talk
>Starts off by saying pineapple is the best topping

You have to ease into the troll, OP.
>>
>>723793144
fuck u nigger, i love pineapples, sue me.
>>
>>723793144
I am with OP

pineapple is fucking great on pizza goes really well in curry too
>>
>>723793080
Fuck you OP. Pineapple on anything should be banned. In fact, I'm trying to run for world president right now, and my first order will be to make special walled in gathering places for people that put pineapple on their pizza. I would gather the troops and send them out trying to collect as many of these fuckers as possible in my gathering camps.
The camps would force them into doing minor laboring tasks, to keep them occupied. (avoid riots, keep them happier).

When camps get full, brand all free pineapple-on-pizza fags so they are easier to spot and collect when the new camps get built and completed.

At some point, all the pineapple-on-pizza fags would be exterminated from the face of the planet, and the world could finally breathe free, pineapple-less air and feel like all the pizzas in the world were finally clean and pure.

This would, of course, result in the entire world loving me for fixing it, and thus every familys would be to send their wives, sisters, daughters and gilfs my way to live in my special Harem, built during the camp days.
>>
>>723793080
>Pan-style/deep dish > NY style/thin crust.
>pineapple with ham/pepperoni, sure. Anything else doesn't work for me.
>My ideal toppings = sausage, beef/steak, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and olives.
>I'd usually rather just have a kickass Philly cheese steak than a pizza.
>>
>>723793211
If you like pineapples, you are the nigger, my filthy ape.
>>
File: the-fuck-did-you-just-say.jpg (25KB, 555x363px) Image search: [Google]
the-fuck-did-you-just-say.jpg
25KB, 555x363px
>>723793080
Pineapple on a pizza? Gross same as ham or any sort of seafood bar anchovies.

Though i cant say much im from an area that deep fries their pizzas or puts a fried egg on top (this shit exists honest). Favourite toppings for me has to be chilli beef jalepenos and pepperoni though
>>
>>723793288
What sorta curry has pineapple?

Banana in curry is nice like a korma or something
>>
>>723793700
If you like seafood, it's worth giving it a try on pizza. You'll be surprised at how non-gross it actually is.

Seafood on pizza is only gross if you think seafood is gross on its own.
>>
>>723793860
Meh its not for me anchovies are fine mind just not a big fan of mussles or prawns, used to work in a seafood warehouse and came back stinking of them for days nomatter how much i scrubbed and it put me off seafood
>>
>>723793080
my favorite is the same as john podesta
>>
>>723793745
I put it into a thai green chicken curry. with some greens. gives a real nice sweet to the sour
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.