[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm honored and I'm also very happy for you. You're

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Qzo5LbT.jpg (5KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
Qzo5LbT.jpg
5KB, 271x186px
I'm honored and I'm also very happy for you. You're now secure in your masculinity and sexuality. I've freed you from society's idea of how two (or more )straight male friends are supposed to interact.

We are confident in our platonic interaction, we can hold hands and skip down to the candy store to buy bubble gum and lollipops together. You can start mirin' when you see me pumping iron in the gym, and not feel uncomfortable about it. Having admiration for another man's body is perfectly normal. We can share the same shower to conserve water, and to help each other scrub hard to reach areas of our bodies, achieving a degree of cleanliness we normally couldn't on our own. I am fine with nudity, so the thought of sharing a shower with a close bro is no problem for me.

A bromance involves close, loving interaction with your fellow bro, who is equally as sure of himself as you are. We won't have to say "no homo" when giving each other shoulder rubs, shaving each other's backs or sitting nude in a hot tub together, because we know our sexuality and are comfortable in our own skin.

It's ok, you'll be fine. Just take my hand and I'll lead you into a world of endless possibilities and enlightenment. If you say no, that's fine too, I'm sure you'll have fun questioning yourself for the rest of your life, constantly unhappy and often confused in situations involving other men.
>>
fuck off nigger
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.