[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your most fucked up fetish, be it something you've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1457114099896.gif (137KB, 240x168px) Image search: [Google]
1457114099896.gif
137KB, 240x168px
What's your most fucked up fetish, be it something you've done or something you want to do? I'll start

I only do this a few times a year, if at all, sometimes not at all a year, I only do it in hotel rooms because it's too much of a pain to clean up after, so I never ever do it at home. I like to eat a bunch of food and drink a bunch of soda until I'm going to puke, then plug the bathtub in the hotel room and vomit in to the bathtub, then turn the water on until the mixture is about 5-6 inches deep, lay down in it, and use my stomach bile as lube for my dildo while I jack off. I've been banned from 4 local hotels for this, and on one occasion that still brings a smile to my face when I think about it, I was leaving in the morning, I'd done the deed the previous night and left it there all night, like I always do when I do this, and as I finished checking out a maid came running in crying and yelling that she quits. Pretty sure she was my maid. To make matters worse, I never clean out before I do this beyond just taking a shit, so there's often times some shit mixed in with the vomit / water mixture.

So, what's the worst you've done, or fantasized about doing?
>>
>>723791292
consensual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>723791340
And I thought I was a disgusting pervert, nice creative and original post.
>>
>>723791292
I had sex with 4 dogs at once... it was awesome
>>
Cmon /b/, 5 am on this board, surely anyone whose on 4chan, let alone /b/ at this time has some pretty fucked up sexual hobbies or fantasies, share them!
>>
It used to be a "small thing" between me and my gf. Before I could even notice, it turned into the most sleep deprivating fetish ever. It literally destroyed my sleep pattern, my health and almost my relationship. Anyone interested? If not I'll just abandon thread.
>>
>>723792524
Go on
>>
>>723792524

Ok then:
I sleep with my gf regularily. We have a healthy relationship, live together and study together. It started about 6 months ago, and it's slowly tearing me apart.
Every time we went to sleep, we cuddled and all that...but sometimes this isn't enough. I'm horny. Sometimes I get up and fap, sometimes I fap next to her and touch her. No big deal. One day...

...I see her ass completely naked. She never did this before. She randomly took off her panties. And this was the day, where my story begins.

I'll be right back I'm at work :/ cont. soon
>>
Im debating on wether or not to start grooming my daughter to get tied up, spanked, and then fucked, amongst other things, alongside my wife. Im debating on if this sick fetish i cant tell if i even have or not is truly worth going for, as it would take years and years, as well as lots of dedication and more or less brainwashing of both my wife and daughter.
And before you ask, no pics, shes not even a month old.
Of course nothing on this site is true so i might just be talking out of my ass for the reaction.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 302x167px
/b/ is dead
>>
File: images (8).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>723792836
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
Thread is dead Im abandoning
>>
>>723791292
Sounding I guess
>>
>>723793285
fuck you too for not revealing the rest
>>
>What's your most fucked up fetish, be it something you've done or something you want to do?
Children
And yes, I have tried in real life
Both girls and boys
>>
>>723794412
How close did you come to succeeding? How young are you talking? Do you prefer girls or boys or either doesn't really matter?
>>
>>723794659
>How close did you come to succeeding?
All the way. Multiple times.
>How young are you talking?
Youngest i have played with was 6. Full penetration was 8.
>Do you prefer girls or boys or either doesn't really matter?
I prefer girls, but only with a margin.
>>
>>723794997
Ever fully penetrated a boy? If so, how old? Did you use a condom? Did he cry? Did he maybe enjoy it? Did you do it multiple times with the same one or just once?
>>
>>723795129
>Ever fully penetrated a boy?
Many times
>If so, how old?
8 or 9
>Did you use a condom?
LOL, why?
>Did he cry?
No. I go to great lengths to not hurt my little lovers. Preparation for actual penetration takes weeks or even months of careful and tender stretching
>Did he maybe enjoy it?
They do. They duly get complimented for being big boys and being very good. Also, the atmosphere around our sessions ensure that they relax and have a good time too
>Did you do it multiple times with the same one or just once?
You don't go through all that grooming and preparatioon for just one time
>>
>>723795417
Condom so there wouldn't be DNA evidence if mom noticed cum stains on the butt of her son's underwear? It'd just be lube stains, no cum

As for the grooming part though, you seem like a truly sick individual if you aren't making this up, but I suppose grooming them is better than what some pedos do where they just abduct them and Jam it in lube or no lube and not care, or sometimes even get off on them crying / being hurt

Also where the fuck were you when I was that age. I was a horny as fuck kid, always found older guys attractive, and loved putting stuff up my butt, though I got in trouble for it when I got caught. If I'd known of someone like you's existence back then you wouldn't have to have groomed me, I'd have worn my tightest short shorts and my cutest shirt and knocked on your door to ask if I could come inside so you could cum inside
>>
>>723795633
>if mom noticed cum stains
The type families where I normally find my little lovers are usually not that observant (or even interested). We always clean up thoroughly afterwards. Also, kids are awesome at keeping secrets.
>you seem like a truly sick individual
At least I'm not one of those whining "I'm a pedo but I would never touch a child" pusssies
>where the fuck were you when I was that age
Probably where I have always been. I have been active ever since I was a preteen myself
>If I'd known of someone like you's existence back then you wouldn't have to have groomed me
There are actually many like you out there.
>>
Well shit, the sickest "fetish" I have would probably be trannies.

I feel like a lightweight in here.
>>
You guys are pussies. Don't even talk to me until you have fucked a corpse.
>>
>>723795946
I just wish I'd known there were people like you back then, would have made me so happy. I remember my first crush, I was 7, went over to my friend's house, he was also 7, we were playing pokemon and doing that shitty link up thing with our gameboys to trade pokemon that back then crashed them and made you lose your pokemon half the time, and his older brother invited one of his own friends over, my friend's older brother was not hot, but god damn his friend was, problem was I was 7 and too shy, and I figured most guys wouldn't be interested in guys so I'd just get embarrassed, and his friend was 16, literally more than double my age, but god damn when I got home I took a bath and took the handle of my toothbrush and fucked myself with it for like 30 minutes thinking about him. I left the water running the whole time so my parents couldn't hear the splashing noise I was making, only stopped when we ran out of hot water and the water was too cold for me to stay in any longer. That toothbrush was my best friend for many years, he served me well.
>>
>>723796380
Fake and gay
>>
>>723796020
Why trannies?
>>
>>723796451
Gay, but not fake. I mean really dude, if I were going to right out a fake story about my childhood sexual desires, why would I say "yeah, I never got laid as a kid, Q_Q why didn't I get molested"? Makes no sense to lie about "wanting" to get fucked and not getting fucked.
>>
İm scat lover. My GF poop on my body and pissing on my cock. Im Fucking love this. And sometimes when i Fuck my gf i think shes my sister. İt makes më Horny.
>>
>>723796380
>I just wish I'd known there were people like you back then
This is not the welcome I usually get, when I tell my stories on 4chan...
But there a lot of curious kids out there, and you make a valid point that the kids' curiosity will often take them all the way on your own.
Unfortunately you only hear the bad stories of rape, molestation, force, manipultion etc. I expect there are 10 times as many happy experiences that just remain untold, because of the massive taboo surrounding pedophilia. I certainly haven't been told on so far, and I have been active for more than 20 years
>>
>>723796623
I imagine that wouldn't be the normal response you'd get talking about doing that sort of thing, but I also imagine most kids that age didn't know they were gay or bi at the time, and probably didn't realize how good having something inside you feels. It makes me sad that the furthest I ever got as a kid was toying myself with various household objects, didn't actually get a really cock until I was 17, not for lack of trying, I was openly gay, and I tried to get with other guys at school but no one would do it because they didn't want to get caught with a guy, even when I offered for it to be a total secret and we could pretend we didn't even know each other at school I still couldn't get another guy from my own school, first dick I ever got was a college guy, he probably just didn't care if he was outed or not
>>
>>723796484
Probably some deeprooted genetical need to dominate.
I get off mainly on the idea that they have turned themselves into wanton sluts for my using.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.