[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> This is a story all about how > My life got flipped turned

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: H160-0105.jpg (234KB, 1470x700px) Image search: [Google]
H160-0105.jpg
234KB, 1470x700px
> This is a story all about how
> My life got flipped turned upside down

> Be Canadafag living in forest of Nova Scotia
> Plucked out of woods and live in Western Canada until I'm 5
> Go back to Cape Breton Forest at 5
> Dad left Mom before I was born, lots of stepdads
> Doesn't matter, I was a plot to hang onto him
> Doesn't matter, had bamf grandfather
> Murdered trees, sold carcasses for cash
> Mechanic, hunter, fisherman, storyteller, badass
> His pinky finger was permanently bent at the knuckle because he was rolling a cigarrete while driving a tractor and the wheel turned suddendly as it went over a bump.
> Zero fucks given.
> I'd spend every weekend at his house
> I'd spend every summer at his house
> Neighbors had kids around my age, we'd play sports and vidya
> waynegretzkyhockey.exe
> I'd go help him murder trees every summer.
> By help I mean he did 90% of the work and I would ramble around the woods.
> I'd peel the bark off the notches he cut into trees and lick the sap off.
> No homo that shit was delicious
> Pile 8' length of of slaughtered trees onto diy trailer with 4 wooden posts to hold them in.
> Strapped down with chain winched tight.
> Grandpa would drive tractor out of woods, I would sit on the pile wood between the chains.
> Wood would creek and groan, the chain would twist and move, if one of them snapped I'd probably be dead. Didn't matter, grandpa was based as fuck and knew what he was doing.
> Paths in the woods were basic as fuck, 30 degree hills, brooks, small trees, fuck it we go through it.
> c:\Idyllic\fucking\childhood\
> Always gave me a crisp fucking 50 dollar bill at the end of each summer.
> I'm rich beyyyotch!

pic related, except my grandfather wouldn't wear no pussy safety gear.
>>
File: $_3.jpg (40KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
40KB, 500x371px
> Winter 1995, Christmas break, 14 years old
> Got home from Christmas shopping with step-dad
> Chill on couch and watch Simpsons
> Mortal Kombat 3 waiting for my grubby little hands to murder pixels
> phone_rings.wav Mom picks up
> It's my Uncle, tells Mom he came home and found my grandfather under a truck, already dead
> He was fixing someone on it and the jack slipped. The shock caused him to have a massive heart attack and he died quick
> Mom freaks out and tells my step-dad, step-dad goes to Grandpa's to help my uncle
> I'm in shock, I try and keep my Mom company as best I can.
> Pick up phone, call aunt and uncle, get to the part where I say he's dead and I'm gone
> Ball my eyes out, hang up phone, ball my eyes out some more.
> Everyone gathers at our house, everyone is crying, Grandfather was family patriarch who murdered trees for a living and could rip on you and have you laughing your ass off about it at the same time. I cry in my room until I pass out.
> Wake, funeral, burial goes by in a blur. I remember snatches of it, most of it involves balling my eyes out like a bitch.
> Close relations take me to the mall in town, I zombie through it, but it was a moment away from the sadness and death and I'll always remember that kindness until my dying day.
> I lose three months of my life. I do not remember anything that happened between New Years and my birthday, March 24th
> Family gathers for my birthday, everyone is still brittle, like frozen leaves waiting to thaw.
> Opening presnts, no present this year from Grandpa, lose my shit again, I can't remember if I was the only one crying, probably not.
> Last time I cry until I had have my cat put down 14 years later.
> There's something wrapped around my emotions, smooth and hard like a stone, I float above it, unable to get to them.

pic related, he would disassemble his chainsaw once a month, clean it, sharpen the teeth on the chain and put it back together like a boss
>>
sooooo YLYL bread, right?
>>
Bump for grandfather's demise
>>
>>723791927
I wish
>>
> Soon forget about my Grandfather
> move on with my life
> crippling depression sets in
> Mum lost job, became a whore
> She got HIV, in shock fell onto the floor
> Everybody do the dinosaur
>>
my grandfather died last year
i regret not coming back to visit before he passed
i didnt attend the funeral, either
sorry, grandpa
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.