[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ivw had several suicide attempts and suffered from cerebal

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1480388840592.jpg (115KB, 731x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480388840592.jpg
115KB, 731x960px
So ivw had several suicide attempts and suffered from cerebal hypoxia. For a while i wasnt able to write and fine motor skills were shot. Both of those are much better, but still no where near close to what they were. That doesn't really bother me too much. The biggest thing that gets me still is that i feel like im walking around in a constant state of of confusion most of the time and like im not present. Has anyone else had brain injury? Does it get any better?
>>
>>723790406
Not if you're over the age of 16 m8. After that the brain is for all intents and purposes finished growing. Best thing you can do with low brain mass is to get really religious. You'll be happier in general if you trick yourself into thinking everything will be alright and you'll live forever in a magic sky kingdom with some rando Arab Jew.
>>
>>723790616
Sadly, this.

>>723790406
OP, do you live with your parents? Are you able to work?
>>
>>723790811
Nope, parents dont want anything to do with me. I can work. I have a crudy job at a corner store. The job is pretty easy. But im constantly forgetting thing. Like someone hands me a 20 to pay, and ill instantly forget how to use the cash register. I probably wierd people out because i have to talk myself through everything. Job aint too bad, but going from cyber security to cashier is a pretty big hit to the ego.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.