[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I've been fat for most of my life, and I want to do

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5382.jpg (174KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5382.jpg
174KB, 1600x1200px
So, I've been fat for most of my life, and I want to do something about it. People here that used to be fat, how did you get to where you are now?
>>
>>723786128
exercise (start by walking if needed, progress to running/biking/yoga 3-6 days a week, strength training 2-4 days a week)
eat clean (lots of veggies, lean meat, fish) and in appropriate amounts
drink lots of water water, maybe some tea/coffee if you must (but don't add milk/sugar)
>>
>>723786128
Exercise pulls you into shape. It's a myth that exercise can burn enough calories to make a difference in size/weight.
The only way to reduce weight is to change your diet. Just minimize the amount of fat, meat, sugar etc that you eat. Be aware that fruit is high in sugar. Go easy on it.
Smaller portions are easier if you use smaller crockery.
If you're in the US look out for high fructose corn syrup. Avoid it wherever you can.
Stopping eating while you're still hungry will shed pounds fast.
>>
Dude go download this app, it's free, it's called "lose it" I'm sure there are other apps that do the same thing. You simply input what you eat daily and it tracks your calories. Seeing what you eat changes your perspective on shit. That and exercise will help. I lost 40 lbs a couple summers ago thanks to that app. Good luck
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.