[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting thread Do you cut? If you don't, you're not

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_27022017_150543.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_27022017_150543.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
Cutting thread

Do you cut? If you don't, you're not allowed to post in this thread. Post music to cut to, tips, cutting tools etc.
>>
>>723776826
Lol I'm not 14 you useless faggot
>>
fucking what

stop that

ok?

thanks dude i was worrying about you

for real

pls don't. try hard for your friend anon.
>>
File: 1481939758675.jpg (228KB, 1138x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1481939758675.jpg
228KB, 1138x1435px
As faggoty as it sounds, I've cut a tonne to Hurt - Nine Inch Nails. That, and Midland - Drinking Problem.

How do y'all deal with the initial tear of the skin? That's what pusses me out. I usually have to do quick swipes as deep and fast as possible, but I kind of want to draw it out.
>>
>>723776826
>Post music to cut
kek, like death metal and shit ?
>>
>>723777051
more along the lines of black metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VBdAY8eA9w
>>
File: anonsdumbasspost.jpg (44KB, 550x373px) Image search: [Google]
anonsdumbasspost.jpg
44KB, 550x373px
>>723776998
>>
>>723776826
Cutting is the stupidest thing I've ever seen
If you want to fucking kill yourself then you do it
I don't see how people get the pleasure out of cutting their skin
>>
nah i'm a grown ass man, not a 15 year old middle class white girl with daddy issues

i used to fuck a cutter. i didnt feel sorry for her at all and fucked her relentlessly
>>
File: technibait.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
technibait.gif
208KB, 323x221px
try cutting that big vein near your neck
>>
I cut myself to Barney's "I Love You" to help me escape the fact that no one has ever loved me...
>>
Seek help. There are better ways to deal with your emotions.
>>
>>723776826
Can I post here? I have clinical depression but I don't cut myself because I'm not some stupid faggot.
>>
>>723777436

Did you even read the OP, you worthless, miserable piece of shit
>>
>>723777333
AHAHAHAHAHAH emo cunt an hero already. Without the hero part you useless retard
>>
How about you cut your fucking throat open.
>>
I used to cut along my penis
It made me feel so good
Now I cut around my neck
I like the stares strangers give me
>>
itt: faggots, faggots, faggots everywhere. Faggots here, faggots there faggots faggots everywhere. faggots near faggots far, faggots faggots in my car. Sam I am I do not want green eggs and ham. because of the faggots near this land.
>>
>>723777550
That post is making me thirsty for bleach
>>
cut for this song it really gets feeling so pain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOoXEXa36sU
>>
>>723777492
Yeah I read it. I just think you're gay.
>>
>>723777492
how much money do you charge to suck dick? faggot
>>
>>723776826

Wow!! If you look carefully, you can see the word 'nintendo' written in scars.
>>
I cut my wrists. I love looking at my blood. the dark color is so beautiful. i told this girl I liked her but she already had a boyfriend so I went home and started cutting myself it made me feel so much better
>>
>>723777243
I always thought the exact same thing but some shit happened one day and I decided "fuck it I'll try it" and I completely understand why people do it now. I just don't really know how to explain it.
>>
>>723776826
Shitty coping skills. You could be doing things that actually help SI like exercising, playing instruments, going in nature, being social ect. People cut because physical pain trumps out emotional pain as a way to escape. Try switching to healthier alternatives.
>>
>>723778326
>OMG i thought i was crazy

i am seeing the exact same thing....LOL
>>
>>723776826
I don't cut and I'm posting in this thread.
>>
>>723776826
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A FUCKING CHAIR!?!!??!
>>
>>723776826
I don't cut. Fuck you
>>
guys i want to start cutting
where do i start
>>
>>723776826
Your gay lole
only 12 year old girls cut
>>
>>723778822
At the throat.
Seriously though, why would you wanna start cutting? It's like wanting to be an alcoholic or wanting to be addicted to smoking. It's fucking dumb. I get it if you're stuck in the behavior but wanting to be stuck there is nothing short of retarded
>>
>>723778822
your throat
>>
>>723777031
Bro I used to cut when I was a teen (12 years ago) it might seam to solve something at the time but it really doesn't. I don't even remember a single reason why I cut, all I have is the scars and no memory of why I put them there. In the adult world when others see the scars they make assumptions about you, even if they have known you for some time. I'm not one to say it's stupid because I did it when I was younger but I would say it's not worth it. It solves nothing, try to fix the problems that make you want to cut.
>>
>>723776826
Cutting is for queers
>>
>>723779298

because i want attention
>>
>>723776826
I don't cut. Fuck you. I do what I want. Try heroin. Ain't no feeling like no feelings at all.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.