[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I in the wrong? Did I take advantage of her? I'll TLDR

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Am I in the wrong? Did I take advantage of her? I'll TLDR it after my story.

Last night a friend of mine invited me out to a bar. We've been friends for over 10 years. Like a sister to me. She got really wasted. I wouldn't let her walk home by herself, she lived about 10 blocks away from the bar, and she was stumbling. Could barely stand up. She fell down quite a few times. Mind you, I walk EVERYONE home. Not just girls. I make sure EVERYONE gets home when they are drunk.

When I dropped her off at her house, she still was not sober. Her parents don't like it when she comes home really drunk. I stayed with her for an hour trying to sober her up, but she was really fucking gone.

While talking to her, she interrupted me and started kissing me. This happened about 5 times. I was drunk as well, and I knew what was going on. I hesitated, but after a second or two each time, I stopped her because I knew it was wrong. I never like to take advantage of people while drunk, especially women. Not only did she kiss me, she bit my neck and left a huge hickey. My neck is still sore. Feels like it's going to bruise.

I told a mutual friend of ours that we are both very close with that she has to stop drinking, and she's being really stupid. I told him everything that happened. The next morning, she had asked him what happened and he told her.

She wrote me a long message saying that she doesn't like me at all, and that she thinks I took advantage of her and now she is extremely upset. She has blocked me on Facebook.

Did I do anything wrong? She initiated everything.

tl;dr

friend(girl) gets too drunk, sucks my face and complains i took advantage of her.
>>
>>723766892
>Did I take advantage of her?

don't even need to read this to say unless you raped her, no you did not. Sooner you stop caring about bitches, the better. Pump and dump
>>
She kissed you. Sadly, if all you have is your story vs hers, you're fucked in modern courts. Just ignore the situation and it'll dissipate unless she escalates it. If she makes it your fault she's probably not worth trying to keep around.
>>
>>723766892

She is making herself believe you took advantage of her, because the alternative is that she has to accept responsibility for her actions. She has to admit: "Yes, I got so drunk that I kissed and made out with my long-term friend of 10-years. Not because I'm attracted to him, but because I was drunk, sloppy, and (probably) horny." and that is not something people want to admit about themselves.

If you go after her, she's going to deny harder. Probably try to cook up some "reason" you took advantage of her, and likely try to say you raped her.
Let her go. It sucks, but, really, with no witnesses, no evidence, no anything, people will believe her word more than yours, most likely, which will only put you in the shitter.

You can even tell mutual friends this IF they bring it up. That "Hey, she kissed me, I sorta went with it for a few minutes cause I was drunk too, then I told her to stop. She tried to keep going, I told her to stop and got out of that situation. I don't like her like that. I know now, and knew them, she didn't like me like that. She was drunk, made some mistakes, and now she doesn't want to admit she made mistakes like I did, and I'm fine letting her believe I'm the bad guy so she doesn't have to face her own problems. I was her friend, I understood the situation, I was fine, shes the one who blew up. So I'm leaving it there before it gets worse."
>>
>>723766892
Is pic related?
>>
>>723766892
...... Is this her pic?
>>
>>723768791
>>723768673

source is Penny Brown / Penny Underbust.

Now reply.
>>
>>723766892
You didnt take advantage of her, any woman who gets drunk is liable to make stupid decisions if they dont like said stupid decisions its there fault, its not difficult for a cunt to stay inside where there are no men
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.