[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /b/ ever seen someone jacking off in public or has done this?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Has /b/ ever seen someone jacking off in public or has done this? I just saw somebody on Chicago's Red Line trains and don't know how I feel about it.
>>
op is a possible faggot.
>>
>>723732511
You where turned on by it. No you are having doubts about your own sexuality.
>>
see bums do that shit sometimes
fuckin gross
>>
>>723732511
good way to become a sex-offender for a cheap thrill
>>
Suck his dick OP we know you want to
>>
flashers are pretty disgusting. i remember when i was on a church trip to the lake as a kid and some black guy (not from the church) pulled his dick out in front of a girl from my church. she screamed bloody fucking murder and it turned into a massive scene with him getting arrested. i don't know what else he expected to happen.
>>
>>723732888
So is pissing behind a dumpster in an alley. They want everyone on that list, eventually.
>>
>>723733183
>some black guy
>black guy

You're on /b/. You don't have to be politically correct, especially when that inaccurately and unfairly portrays an entire race of people. A black guy doesn't pull out his dick to show strange girls in public. Only a nigger does that.
>>
Used to ride my bike at night and jerk off in some of the quieter neighborhoods, thrill for getting caught was nice. Always gave had a thing for exhibition and voyerism.
>>
>>723732511
What do you think Mein Drumpf is doing all day in the Oval Office?
>>
>>723733403
50 IQ
>>
>>723732511
I went for a couple of beers with a couple of friends.It was sort of a night club but more like a basic pub or caffe or whatever. 9pm,a guy is sitting in the table infront of ours,kissing with his chick and jacking off in his pocket,didnt even care that we laughed,he kept going. Fucking retard,go somewhere private and do whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>723734493
Wonder if the fact that you did those things is the reason that you're now into voyeurism or the other way around..
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.