[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf went away on work weekend away, found this picture of her

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 11.png (650KB, 481x665px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
650KB, 481x665px
My gf went away on work weekend away, found this picture of her in this guys facebook. Do you think they fucked?
>>
yes. Then you probably went down on her and ate his cum from her pussy
>>
He fucked her long and hard in that Jacuzzi with the passion a father would fuck his daughter with.
>>
>>723729897
that guy looks like a fucking dweeb. How lame are you that she would cheat on you with him?
>>
>>723729897
Lol yeah, but she looks like an above average slut so you have that atleast
>>
I think they're Fucking right there in the photo.
Face facts anon..
You're Beta as fuck and she is just using you.
>>
>>723729897
moar of you GF?
Sure looks like she is enjoying it...
>>
>>723730491
Best OP can hope for is to be that ugly losers little bitch and do whatever the whore says. Such is life
>>
>>723729897
as >>723730200 said. He shouldn't be a threat to anyone of worth.
>>
[email protected] is a account with the pw "Schnurri"
>>
>>723729897
nah, you're good m8
>>
>>723729897
fuck off g hannelius guy
>>
>>723729897
That guy looks like a huge faggot. Like, down syndrome faggot. The girl is a total 10/10.

If that's your girlfriend, and she cheated on you for that, you fucking lose at life.
>>
>>723731027
Iiiineresting
>>
>>723729897
Sorry for you, but, definitely yes.
>>
>>723729897
i'd fuck her, that's for sure. i'm not sure that guy can even count to potato though
>>
>>723729897
Pretty sure he's gay lol
>>
>>723729897
No but the buck nigger who took the photo gave it to her harder and deeper than your peepee ever could.
>>
File: 02.png (625KB, 463x870px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
625KB, 463x870px
>>723729897
OP more pics of them
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.