[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /b deal with the inevitable end ? >21 >find dad

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1487546304532.jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487546304532.jpg
31KB, 600x300px
How does /b deal with the inevitable end ?

>21
>find dad on the floor
>blue lips, cold cheeks
>call out for help
>somehow medics arrive, tho no chance
>father died from heart attack in his mid 50s
>struggle heavily
>SeeingDeadEyesInTheNight.jpg
>unable doing anything for solid 4 years (meanwhile studying)
>whenever it got quiet it's been a torture
>talk to grandparents
>both granddads had each 2 heart attacks and lived
>terrifying panic attacks daily
>am I dying ? I am
>therapist
>ssri
>after 6 months of seeing death daily finally some rest

Here I am, taking inventory.

What do you guys recommend doing with a "new life" after facing demons ?
>>
>>723728423
Alcohol
>>
>>723728592
Always loved the alc !

Sadly when dying myself, coping with the fact it might be the same way, I can't think of sticking to the idea "I drank gallons in my life" as something making those last moments worthy...
>>
>>723729812
Edit: What should a person do so there are some nice final pictures while someone's finding one on the floor in a cold room ?
>>
Share your wisdom with others still suffering.
>>
>>723728423
>What do you guys recommend doing with a "new life" after facing demons ?
Take a breather. Don't pressure yourself to perform. See what attracts you.
>>
>>723728423
Get in shape so you dont have a heart attack in your 50s and dont have your beloved ones have to deal with that shit. Stop smoking, eat your greens, and go for walks a few days a week.
>>
dosent matter how you do it, the more important thing is that literally billions of others have done it just fine
>>
>>723728423
suprise! everybody dies and there is nothing you can do about it. also every day that passes will never repeat and you cant change anything that has happend ever. so you have your whole life until you die to accumulate your failures and with whole life i mean the few thousend something days.
>>
>>723730354
>>723730572
>>723730989
>>723730961
For sure !
>>
>>723731062
Yeah that's what caught me for way too long. Talked to many older people - "at some age you'll only regret things you haven't done" was basically the lesson.

Putting death aside like "yea it will happen whatever" is just as worse as craving for it.
Extreme ways barely make sense
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.