[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /b/ am currently on MDMA, and i just felt like writing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: thank-you-cartoon.png (481KB, 1806x1142px) Image search: [Google]
thank-you-cartoon.png
481KB, 1806x1142px
Hello, /b/ am currently on MDMA, and i just felt like writing you a letter.

I love this place, i have been her for 8 years, ever since i was 11. You have helped me through so many things, you have made me the person i am today, and i have no regrets. Whenever i thought i couldn't laugh any harder, cry any harder, get even more disgusted or i felt lonely. You always took my shut-in life to new heights, knowing there are cool ass people like you out there.

Even though this place isn't what it used to be, it has never failed to make me happy and a part of something.

I love you all. You glorious bastards.
Never change.

Yours trully, A Dane.
>>
bump, please anons, talk to me.
>>
>>723727244
nice dubs. how does mdma feel?
>>
That's great bud, I personally suggest that you listen to good music and don't stay on /b/ while rolling. There are a lot of people here who just aren't cool.
>>
>>723727532
it is a more party drug than LSD is, while i though prefer LSD because of the spiritualism and music enjoyment LSD gave me was totally otherwordly.

>>723727701
Already doing that buddy.
>>
come on b
>>
>>723729625
What do you wanna talk about?
>>
It's great OP. I envy you so much, I'm going through a lot and it's been like 2 years since the last time I took Molly. And now my dealer doesn't even live here anymore and I can't get it anymore.
>>
Nice I love MDMA and the connection you feel with other people while on it. Listen to the beach boys and feel happy.
>>
>>723730181
Anything really, write me some paragraph about how your life is going, any anon please do that to me. I will sit here for the next hours talking to you.

>>723730425
You are a beautiful human being, you just need to keep your chin up. All the small moments in your life will make it worth it living.

>>723730432
Right now i'm listening to comfortably numb, and it's so good.
>>
>>723730655
It's scary over here in America my dude. Many of us are worried about the stability of our country. I want to talk about my life but nothing I do really matters if everything falls apart soon. I just want peace and love and a life of growth like everyone does deep down.

I've never felt this before, I genuinely have no idea what the future will be like even 6 months from now. It's surreal.
>>
>>723730655
I've only done molly once. Uppers aren't really my thing, even though molly isn't specifically an "upper" in the classical sense, it never really appealed to me. It was New Years, I was drunk and bored and a friend I hadn't seen in awhile gave me a tiny little crystal of mdma and I took it and spent the next 5 hours alone listening to awesome music and having a great time. No bad comedown, just gradually lost energy and fell asleep. I would probably do it again, but I'm more of an opiate guy.
>>
>>723731249
Still man, you should still tell me about your life. And yup, all trump and /pol/ memes aside. Even back here in denmark, there's a big questionmark hanging in the air. There actually is for all of us.

>>723731306
I used to be more of an opiate guy, but then i tried LSD and MDMA and it just really opened up to so many things. But yeah, opiate is a safe and easier way to go.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.