[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /b/... My girlfriend just said to me. "I would dump

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1439873305194.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194.png
82KB, 239x229px
So /b/...

My girlfriend just said to me.
"I would dump any guy that browses that website '4chan'"

I browse here every day.

What do?
>>
just dont tell her

wow that was simple
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (65KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
65KB, 960x639px
Don't tell her, retard. Pretty simple.
>>
Drug her post pictures of you fucking her passed out become new /b/ hero
>>
>>723724883
>>723724925
This

You should ask her why she hates it, and if she ever catches you just say you got curious
>>
Dump that bitch she is a feminist kike whore who wants to suck black cock all day
>>
>>723724811
Incognito mode, friendo
>>
>>723725173
kinda recommend this
>>
Cut her, sounds like a complete cunt.
>>
she would leave you because you visit a website? sounds like true love
>>
>>723724811
Post her nudes. We'll say nice things about her then you can show her and change her mind
>>
Dump the cunt
>>
>>723724811
Let's roll to see what we send her
>>
>>723724811
Ask her why? and Tell her you don't know much about 4chan and are curious about what 4chan is about. That way you can cover your ass if she catches you.
>>
>>723724811
switch to 9gag, its quite the same
>>
break up with that bitch after blameful escalation
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.