[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was digging through my old textbook from an experimental

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So I was digging through my old textbook from an experimental course at my old community college. The school shut down their old campus in favor of their new one. The course was Internet History: A Look at Online Communities and their Cultural Evolutions. This was a part of my school's Anthropology department. The course lasted only two semesters as it was broken into a Part I and Part II.

Anyway, there was a meme in the book which states it's origin as being from 4chan's /b/ board. The meme itself was known as The Game. It doesn't, however, explain the rules clearly. What are the rules of this game and how do you win?
>>
>>723723358
Fuck you
>>
You win if you live long enough to tell about it, guess you've won. But your curiosity shall be your undoing.
>>
>>723723547
> 2017
> still playing the game
>>
>>723723547
You seem upset,
>>
>>723723825
At least i actually know how to play unlike most of the 12 year olds on here
>>
>>723723889
Yet you still lost it. How long as it been since you last lost?
>>
>>723723989
About 3 months believe it or not
>>
>>723724106
Did you lose on /b/ or another 4chan board or another chan entirely?
>>
>>723724272
It was on /b/, someone posted a darkened image saying 'do not brighten this' and it ended up being 'you just lost the game' in big letters
>>
>>723724407
That seems like a way too obvious method. Why did you brighten the image?
>>
>>723724535
Because im used to doing it on puzzle threads
>>
Well played, OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.