[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which of the following statements, if any, do you agree with?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: trump.png (259KB, 696x435px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
259KB, 696x435px
which of the following statements, if any, do you agree with?

the earth is flat
9/11 was an inside job
moon landings were fake
aliens are real and have visited
the british queen is a shape shifting interbred lizard
>>
>>723715678
None. I'm a Trump supporter too.
>>
>>723715678
>9/11 was an inside job
>>
>>723715678
Number 4
>>
>>723715678
>9/11 was an inside job

Jews did 9/11
>>
Aliens, idk. They have at the very least sent unmanned stuff here. But they are definitely real. It is like statistically impossible for them not to be.
>>
File: 14879191325960.jpg (47KB, 807x575px) Image search: [Google]
14879191325960.jpg
47KB, 807x575px
>>723715678
How about number 4?
>>
>>723715678
>aliens are real and have visited
ive seen a ufo thats the only reason
>>
9/11 was an inside job
>>
>>723715678
9/11 is already proved inside job, Rest I dont believe
>>
>>723715678
9/11.. kinda.
i think they "let it happen"... There's fishy shit that no ones bothered to explain.

The others, no.

Although i do think the pharmaceutical industry is fucking us all up the ass with prescription drugs and vaccines...
So if you're looking for conspiracy nuts, i technically qualify.
>>
The queen one. Fucking immortal lizard fuck. Dont think I dont see thrpugh your lizard lifespan you cunt. If I met her, Id rip that fake ass face off of her. People think its just her wrinkles, its just a bad mask. Id rip off her face and say "tada! A lizard" and then I might be crowned king for showing the lizard family to be true.
>>
Earth isn't flat, any fuck can see that
9/11 wasn't an inside job, the bushes did let it happen
Aliens at rael , we can't prove if they have visited us or not
The queen is inbread, she can't even shape shift into a normal human.
>>
>>723717371
it's easy to proof that they have not visited us
it's far harder to proof they don't exist
it's extremely likely that alien life exists
even here in our solar system
Mars is a less favorable candidate
Europa is a very favorable candidate

Proof as in mathematical proof.
>>
>>723717618
prove
>>
9/11's not even a question. Totally impossible it have went down like the official story says.

Moon landings I think we're bullshit too.
>>
>>723715678
>aliens are real and have visited
This. I've personally met some.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.