[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know how many people know this but America has NEVER technically

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I dont know how many people know this but America has NEVER technically won a war through diplomacy. Yet it continues to try and police the world. The war of independence... we had a mentally ill king who decided it wasn't worth it and gave it up when it could have been easily won. World war one and two... America only chipped in when it was of benefit to them and saw danger on their shores after Europe fought for years... Japan surrendered to the US only after American forces killed over 129,000 civilians by dropping the atomic bomb, Iraq and Afganistan, they made more of a mess than fixed things purely for capitalist goals.
>>
Oh, except their own infighting when they all decided to stop killing each other lol
>>
>>723710905
I don't know, a lot of People know this, but the united states never technically has not won the War through Diplomacy. But he's going to keep trying, to the Police and the World. The war of independence... we had a Crazy, that the King decided that it's not worth it and gave it, as if I had to, to win with ease. World war one and two... America launched only if it is profitable it was and saw the Danger, on their shores, after that in Europe fought for that in the next few Years... Japan surrendered to the united states, only after that the Forces of the united states, killing more than 129,000 People by the Launch of the atomic Bomb, in Iraq and in Afghanistan, yes, worse, as Parties of Things purely for the capitalist Objectives.
>>
File: nuclear-1024x577.jpg (72KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-1024x577.jpg
72KB, 1024x577px
Just baffles me and scare me is all... when things are pushed to the extreme, whats next? I have a family and keep thinking that another atomic bomb will be dropped within my lifetime and it will be America holding the trigger. Again. Thing is in the scale of things the next bomb will be...
>>
>>723712062
Only bothers me from an Hour ago and I'm Scared... if everything is pushed to the extreme, what's next? I have a Family, and I always think that not even an atomic Bomb dropped in my Life, and the united states will hold the Trigger. Again. Only to the point that the next Bomb...
>>
>>723712062
>>723712099
Go fuck yourself, you pathetic fuck. If and when we nuke you, it'll be because you deserved it. Obviously your life isn't worth much.
>>
lmao go fuck your three toed red-necked sister you inbred pathetic excuse of a human being.... either that or read a book.. retard
>>
looks like reddit tier copypasta and even if its not OP is fag
>>
you offering?... im hankering for a bit of oral ;)
>>
>>723710905
Nigga we lost Vietnam tho
>>
Sitting down with your enemy and signing a peace treaty is diplomacy.

Diplomats signed the peace treaty with Japan.

Germany surrendered in World War 1 while the fighting was still on the border. It was a diplomatic solution to a military conflict that could have gone on longer.
>>
Yup... every American war hasn't been over defeating a tyranny, Its simply because it wasn't tactically beneficial or something that would make any money for themselves... Prime example, in Africa literally thousands of innocent lives are lost to dictatorships, slave labour, child labour, crime etc... but because there is no natural resource America wants or needs it ignores it completely
>>
Only after America killed 129,000 innocent men women and children
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.