[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4ch, iq test said that my level of intellect is 100(or how does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: WrB6fj-uAOk.jpg (99KB, 573x573px) Image search: [Google]
WrB6fj-uAOk.jpg
99KB, 573x573px
4ch, iq test said that my level of intellect is 100(or how does it work idk just 100)
Is it too low?(
It says that 25% of population has same level and usually they work in middle management. Is my life over or test just sucks?(
60 questions in 20 minutes.
>>
Dont worry, IQ tests sucks.

98pointsguy
>>
>>723699379
Iq basicly just tell you how easy it would be to reach, and manage a highly complex job. The one you take only really won't give you a correct IQ though. If you have IQ of 100 then you can without a doubt get a PhD, but you just have to put more hours into it then a guy with and IQ of 130, maybe 20 % more or so. High IQ doesn't magically give you knowledge, people with high IQ, me included, still need to read a shot load of publications and practice skills before we can aspire to something.
>>
100 is actually the average for human intelligence anyway. Roughly 60-70% of humans score between 85 and 115. Getting 130 or 60 is like 2% of people and 145+ or 45- is like .02% of the population.

I just took a standardized IQ test and got 130 so that's pretty cool I guess.
>>
>>723702039
Continuing my thought...

It really is just a measure of natural problem solving, mentally figuring out patterns, and your brain processing speed. It isn't the end all be all. Work ethic is just as important for success.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.