[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help /b/ >Be 32yo >Gf breaks up with me 5 months

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1285fjND.jpg (865KB, 1228x1818px) Image search: [Google]
1285fjND.jpg
865KB, 1228x1818px
I need your help /b/
>Be 32yo
>Gf breaks up with me 5 months ago after 6 years together.
>Lost my job and now Im trying to survive as a freelancer, looking for jobs anywhere but at the same time feeling so depressed as Im growing old.
>After I made up my mind again, I tried to find a new girl as I like to have a partner and enjoy life as a couple.
>Find out there arent any girls like her. One way or another they are busy/strange/uninterestered/single too many time and so on.
>Even the latest girl I met went incredible amazing at the beginning but she arrives from work at 23pm during the week and she spends all the weekends at home without doing nothing, she is always too tired for meeting and from time to time she writes me telling how much she would like to have a dinner with me.
>A couple of days ago I texted my ex, she is with another guy. She answered my questions "Yes, I still think of you, and maybe I miss you too". Didnt block me, and she was still around. She knows it isnt the same.

Should I go that way? I know going back to exes its not the best way, but Im really at the brink of the abyss and cant find a way out.
>>
bump
>>
File: Martin mystery.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Martin mystery.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>32 yo
>growing old
>very dependent on relationships
couples always sort of miss each other after a break up. It's natural. This doesn't mean that getting back with your gal is necessarily a "way that you can go" shes moving on

try being single for a while. Try some things that can only be tried alone
>>
>>723693800
>no context for what caused the breakup
>no context for what the nature of your previous relationship was
>OP allegedly in his 30s; cannot stand being alone for five months; considers not having a girl around all the time a bigger problem than joblessness

Are you really 32? This post is screaming "underaged banned" at the top of its lungs. If you are 32, learn how to be comfortable being alone for fuck's sake, that's something you should have done more than a decade ago. Also, as indicated above, getting financially stable just MIGHT be a bigger priority than trying to drag a fellow adult into your shitshow of a life right now just because you've been bored and lonely for somewhat less than half a year. This bullshit ranks about 2/10 on the spectrum of legit life problems.
>>
>>723694327
thats the problem, I always tried to be with a girl because most of my friends went away, got married or dont want to go out anymore. Ive learnt to live alone for most of my life.
I also dont have an easy time about getting girls, its hard for me and solutions like dating apps and websites rarely work for me.

I think I should start thinking only for myself, trying to get a job even if its in another place. But at the same time Im afraid I wont be able to meet another girl as working from 8 to 20 every single day makes that almost impossible.
>>
Im in the proccess of changing myself, when you are into a 6yr relationship, living together and everything goes wrong from one day to another its hard to see the light.

And yes, loneliness is really a problem for me as I dont have many friends right now, so I spend 24/7 working alone at home and that makes things even harder for me.
>>
>>723694746
There will always be girls anon. Hold onto your thought there and good luck
>>
You changed when you were with her. Find your center again, and then find someone, you'll never find someone quite like her but there are plenty of beautiful and loveable people out there, for a man who knows who he is
>>
>>723695995
thanks, I feel like Im getting old and the only available girls are the wasted ones, tired or divorced/with sons. And I cant help comparing them to my ex, who was perfect in every aspect.

I dont know, maybe I should text her back once again and let her see Im here and I'd like to try everything again. Everyone told me its a bad idea because she already cheated on me but at the same time it was my fault because I wasnt giving her enough attention and was working all day long, arriving home and going to sleep without caring for her.
>>
File: ml_dank_08_700.jpg (547KB, 700x1052px) Image search: [Google]
ml_dank_08_700.jpg
547KB, 700x1052px
>>723696357
Thanks anon, I want to think that way, I hope theres always someone out there. I spent lot of time looking for someone like her, and Im afraid of ending up with the remains or some old woman because I couldnt find anyone better
>>
No being lonely will make you not think straight. Just keep looking, workout, fix your job situation. Once a bitch can throw you away like that and knows you'll take her back she knows your weak. You think you'll never find anyone like her but you should be think about findimg someone better. My friend was desperate like you when his gf left him, now he knocked some ugly cunt he was with for only like 2 months.
>>
File: tumblr_ncbtkbb1W91ro3irro4_1280.jpg (402KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncbtkbb1W91ro3irro4_1280.jpg
402KB, 1280x1280px
>>723697191
too bad for your friend, Im trying to think straight for the moment. Had my chances with some girls here and there but Im not really looking for just sex anymore. It doesnt fill me up.

And yes, Im trying to look Im not weak by not writing my ex, -she actually wrote me first 2 weeks ago, after months without knowing from her- so thats why I texted her back yesterday. Her last message was just an "Ok" so I stopped writing there.

Maybe I should text her every week or each 3 days or so, but that would sound too desperated.
>>
>>723696377
https://www.ted.com/talks/esther_perel_rethinking_infidelity_a_talk_for_anyone_who_has_ever_loved

yeah you should probably listen to your advice
>>
>>723698421
the bad part its thinking even if I can get her back (which I doubt because she is with this new dude) I dont really know if I could stand thinking she was sleeping with him all this time.
Or doubting of her and thinking she could cheat on me anytime Im busy or not with her.

That could happen with a new girl I know, but maybe I should end up being like those stupid and depressing cuckold threads. Life really sucks
>>
File: whatishappening.gif (106KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
whatishappening.gif
106KB, 250x250px
>>723698919
stop cucking. Stop trying to get ur old slut back and enjoy yourself.

You get comfortable with yourself and rebuild yourself.
And before you know it, a comfortable woman will come along

You also called your ex perfect despite the cheating and not being able to trust her.
Shes not perfect, shes easy for you to be with and a 'safe' choice to be with because you know her so well

That doesn't mean she is the right choice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.