[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder. Multiculturalism is not good. It is not bad. It is

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1486492901297.jpg (220KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486492901297.jpg
220KB, 750x1000px
Reminder. Multiculturalism is not good. It is not bad. It is just a term. The good/bad comes from what it creates.

For example. An all black group of hard working well dressed and educated blacks with suites on who speak like normal people are good....

But a multicultural gang of mixed race thugs and assholes is not good.

America for the most park is a fairly good multicultural nation. But Sweden is becoming a very not so good multicultural nation (sorry but I don't remember high rapes from immigrants and no go zones in America when Irish and Polish fags were coming in)

So if you think multiculturalism is pure evil you're probably a /pol/ yard

If you think multiculturalism is amazing you're probably a Tumblr cuck.
>>
>>723691414
No thats too nuanced. Its either very good progessive and enriching or its very evil bad and the end of western civilisation as we know it.

Pick a side fucko
>>
>>723691608

Well. In your case whose coming in. If I had to pick between

Whites mixing with evil whites and making white kids but with low education verses some blacks who are good people mixing making mixed kids with good morals it's an easy pick.

I'm 4 different white nationalities. All with 4 pretty much all different histories. So I'm a mixed

And it's only bad for whites if it's rapist Muslims. It's not bad if it's educated non whites who respect culture.
>>
>>723691414
>An all black group of hard working well dressed and educated blacks with suites on who speak like normal people
Is this a YLYL thread?
>>
>>723691977
No, it's either really good oe really bad. Your either with us or against us. I for one shall tolerant no nuance, your withthe in group or the out group. We must not think for ourselves we must choose an ideology and believe everything it tells us to think. Having your own ideas is bad.
>>
>>723691414
>An all black group of hard working well dressed and educated blacks
Thanks for clarifying all the blacks involved in your example were black.
>>
>>723691414
Swede here. The rape stats are higher in sweden than in other parts of the world because we believe that facefucking a passed out girl counts as rape. In sweden its not required to putt you penis inside to have the incident labled as rape.
Also Swedes tend to report rapes more often then other countries.
I't really grinds my gears when people say that sweden is some hellhole nowadays.
The majority of people here are still ethnical swedes, and the reason Islam seems like it's on the march is becuase swedes generally are secular/atheists, so christianity(National religion of sweden) is not a large part of a swedes daily life.
And about the bad neighbourhoods:
No-Go Zones are bullshit, i have lived in one of these "No-Go Zones" and it was super-white and very affluent, so don't take it at face value.
There are neighbourhoods with crime issues, but most of this i attribute to economical issues. If you are poor, you do whatever you can to get good food on the table, pay rent and get your kids new shoes right? Even if that involves stealing or selling weed.
Swedish is a really hard language to learn, and if you don't speak near perfekt Swedish or near perfekt English you are gonna have a hard time finding a job ANYWHERE. We tend to be really picky. So most in
As a white guy in sweden the real danger is the drunken white guys on the night buss, they will fuck you up if your not careful, most blacks or arabs or whatever rarely start anything.
>>
>>723692700
Norway has similar laws and have lower rape rates. I think you have your head in the sand, I've seen how it is in France i can't imagine what Sweden is like these days.
>>
>>723692700
Btw i am not taking anything from you point about multiculturalism. i actually like the point your making.
I just get a tad bit butthurt when people say Sweden is overrun by niggers when i can clearly se that that is not the case.
>>
>>723692700
Facefucking a passed out girl is indeed rape. What else would you call it? I'm not a feminist saying things like starereape exist but any sexual contact that's not consented is wrong.
You Swedes are some fucked up people. Just admit the Muslims cucked you and you're too much of a pussy to do anythinf about it.
>>
>>723692979
Ok, well i'll check that out about Norway! If i just without checking believe you, i still wonder if there are differences in the reporting of rape.
I have quite a wide circle of friends, and though this is anecdotal, the only rapists that my (majority white) friends have faced, have been white and swedish born. So for me it feels very wierd saying that all the arabs are the rapists. And there is no ethnical record in sweden, so there are no stats on what ethnicity a majority of rapists belong to. So we are kind of in the dark on that one.

>>723693122
Yeah i also called that rape, but in some countries oral sex can not count as rape, thats what i was refering to.
I'm not a feminist or a multiculturist, im just relying on what i see in everyday life. Anekdotal sure, but at least its better than nothing.
I'm not sure what you mean by sweden getting cucked, the vast majority of the new immigrants are housed in special housing and i see more white dudes that buy wifes in Thailand than blacks going out with whites here.
"Get yourself a nice (Insert your mothers country of origin) Girl" is still a pretty big thing for the arabs.
>>
stfu fags. no one gives a single fuck. post more pics like OP. Big naturals on proportionate body.
>>
>>723691977
I'm 4 white nationalists too
>>
that chick has a mustache.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.